Vespasian

SMF Fury Trinket question

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

Yo, I'm aware that this may be irrelevant just before 6.2 drops, but I wanted to ask for the first few weeks before I get new trinkets.

I currently have 3 trinkets that I'm trying to decide between, Scabbard, HC WF Vial, and a stage 4 skull of war. I've looked around a bit and as far as I can tell I should go for Scabbard and the Vial, but since they're both on use and proc the 10 sec cd in the other on use, how does one go about using it on the opener? Or is it just a bad option and I should use the skull?

Thanks

you cant use them both at the same time, basically you have to use them one after the other, so unless youre trying to pad numbers on something like beastlord.. you shouldnt use them together.

but, if you did want to pad numbers and dont care about boss dps, you use each "on use" when adds spawn..

then again, if youre having to ask this question, you probably should focus on other things besides padding numbers on useless things that wont help you get a kill.

tldr

use the vial and skull of war for now.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bowsersfury
      Hello, 
      I am concerned that I am severely under performing as a fury warrior. I can manage to parse typically in the 80s for almost every fight in heroic ToS with a few exceptions: Mistress, Host, Avatar. I'm currently 933 equipped and I'm not at all concerned about my stats... I know I should and could be parsing in the 90s. But I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. 

My opener looks something like this: Charge, Pop Moonglaives trinket, Pop all CDS, Raging Blow, Oden's Fury, Rampage, then start normal priority rotation: Enraged RB>100 rage Rampage>RB>BT>FS. 

I have recently discovered that I have been doing my execute phase entirely wrong. I just went and tried first two bosses of heroic ToS again. Parses went up slightly... Goroth: 83->89, Inquis:84->90 but still not where I need to be. 
      Another think I'd like to mention is that I try to prioritize Enraged RB @100 rage before hitting rampage. According to Kelade (one of top fury warriors in US), this is 100k dps difference. Although at times I find myself in an awkward situation where I'm at 100 rage with RB on CD and I literally have to wait a whole global to hit it... I'd like to know how to make that stop lol. 

Last issue I'd like to bring up is this: Most of the time not all my CDs will line up perfectly together... BC, glaives, OF will be up but Avatar will be down. I'm slightly confused about when to use All/some of my cds... especially on fights like heroic KJ. Fights like Harj and Miss I'm confused about if I should hold all my cds for adds or blow them in the beginning along with prepot... I feel like prepot is a total waste without cds...

Below you will find the link to my armory and logs. Please Help me. I need to be parsing much higher than I am. My guild is doing mythic and I don't want to be the one holding us back.  

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/bòwser
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26903184
    • By Ashiraya
      Hello! My priest https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/lilein has amassed quite the collection of trinkets and I am not sure which ones to pick. 
      I have:
      925 Naraxas' Spiked Tongue with socket
      910 int/haste stat stick with speed
      915 Tarnished Sentinel Medallion
      915 Terror From Below
      915 Charm of the Rising Tide
      Which ones are best? I usually look at the guides for this kind of thing but strangely the spriest guide lacks trinket recommendations. :(
    • By Sherriddin
      I have just about every legendary.  Please help me figure out which two are the best for me to equip. 
    • By Wierra
      Hi, so I'd like to think that have got the fury rotation down, I've been using the Icy veins guide and some pointers from MMO-Champion. I don't think I have any big issues apart from the BC with CoF trinket, like if it's worth waiting for other cooldowns like OF to be up with BC, that's my main question. 
      So I have linked my logs for some PuG raiding the other week, so if someone is up for the task of analyzing them for me, that'd be great. Sorry if my sentences are wrong or weird, I'm really hungover... 

Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/wierra
      Log Normal ToS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WzPkRG2HXnrv8qwb#source=13&fight=1&view=analytical&type=damage-done
      ( In Goroth Normal, you will see some downtime in the middle of the fight. I got disconnected that is the answer:/ )
      Log Heroic ToS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1R3Gya6VCTJFYtfm#source=11&type=damage-done

Thanks, this is my first post here so if I'm missing anything please comment! :)
    • By WrexialMT
      Hey all,

A small disclaimer first, I'm a BDK main in a pretty casual "heroic aimed" guild, basically we aim to get Ahead of the Curve HC and than relax, but I like to keep myself up to standard as much as possible, without doing the insane requirements some mythic guilds demand.
      So we've been raiding TOS a few times now, and I would like a second or third opinion on trinkets so far? Is it just me, or are the defensive trinkets pretty bad in the raids this patch? Also maybe I'm underrating some of the other trinkets?
      Currently I'm using a Str/Haste stat stick with a socket ilvl880 [will only replace with a higher ilvl haste stat stick] and I recently picked up a dps vers trinket ilvl925 which I'm testing out. I'm using these mainly due to not having any issues surviving fights (still not at Kil'Jaden HC, will probably use a defensive trinket at that point for the felclaws).
      Some of my other trinkets which I've tried but seem to be under-performing are:
      a 915 feverish carapace an 885 animated exoskeleton a 890 spiked counterweight a 885 memento of angerboda with leech an 880 entwined elemental foci good ole 865 unstable arcanocrystal I try to keep my unbuffed gear around the 35% haste, 25%mastery, 20% parry and then dump everything in versatility. So at this point, I'm using mostly haste/verst gear with the obvious exception of Legendaries (Shoulders and Waist) and 4 set tier.
      Thanks for helping out