Vespasian

SMF Fury Trinket question

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

Yo, I'm aware that this may be irrelevant just before 6.2 drops, but I wanted to ask for the first few weeks before I get new trinkets.

I currently have 3 trinkets that I'm trying to decide between, Scabbard, HC WF Vial, and a stage 4 skull of war. I've looked around a bit and as far as I can tell I should go for Scabbard and the Vial, but since they're both on use and proc the 10 sec cd in the other on use, how does one go about using it on the opener? Or is it just a bad option and I should use the skull?

Thanks

you cant use them both at the same time, basically you have to use them one after the other, so unless youre trying to pad numbers on something like beastlord.. you shouldnt use them together.

but, if you did want to pad numbers and dont care about boss dps, you use each "on use" when adds spawn..

then again, if youre having to ask this question, you probably should focus on other things besides padding numbers on useless things that wont help you get a kill.

tldr

use the vial and skull of war for now.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sherriddin
      I have just about every legendary.  Please help me figure out which two are the best for me to equip. 
    • By Wierra
      Hi, so I'd like to think that have got the fury rotation down, I've been using the Icy veins guide and some pointers from MMO-Champion. I don't think I have any big issues apart from the BC with CoF trinket, like if it's worth waiting for other cooldowns like OF to be up with BC, that's my main question. 
      So I have linked my logs for some PuG raiding the other week, so if someone is up for the task of analyzing them for me, that'd be great. Sorry if my sentences are wrong or weird, I'm really hungover... 

Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/wierra
      Log Normal ToS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WzPkRG2HXnrv8qwb#source=13&fight=1&view=analytical&type=damage-done
      ( In Goroth Normal, you will see some downtime in the middle of the fight. I got disconnected that is the answer:/ )
      Log Heroic ToS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1R3Gya6VCTJFYtfm#source=11&type=damage-done

Thanks, this is my first post here so if I'm missing anything please comment! :)
    • By WrexialMT
      Hey all,

A small disclaimer first, I'm a BDK main in a pretty casual "heroic aimed" guild, basically we aim to get Ahead of the Curve HC and than relax, but I like to keep myself up to standard as much as possible, without doing the insane requirements some mythic guilds demand.
      So we've been raiding TOS a few times now, and I would like a second or third opinion on trinkets so far? Is it just me, or are the defensive trinkets pretty bad in the raids this patch? Also maybe I'm underrating some of the other trinkets?
      Currently I'm using a Str/Haste stat stick with a socket ilvl880 [will only replace with a higher ilvl haste stat stick] and I recently picked up a dps vers trinket ilvl925 which I'm testing out. I'm using these mainly due to not having any issues surviving fights (still not at Kil'Jaden HC, will probably use a defensive trinket at that point for the felclaws).
      Some of my other trinkets which I've tried but seem to be under-performing are:
      a 915 feverish carapace an 885 animated exoskeleton a 890 spiked counterweight a 885 memento of angerboda with leech an 880 entwined elemental foci good ole 865 unstable arcanocrystal I try to keep my unbuffed gear around the 35% haste, 25%mastery, 20% parry and then dump everything in versatility. So at this point, I'm using mostly haste/verst gear with the obvious exception of Legendaries (Shoulders and Waist) and 4 set tier.
      Thanks for helping out
    • By Zakalwei
      Hi all,
      I've recently come back to my Warrior and have gone the Fury route. Over the last couple of weeks I've managed to scrape together some gear and AP to where I can raid again.
      I think I've got the basics down but my DPS seems quite rubbish :( Is someone able to give me some pointers to work on please? I've only just gotten my 2PC last night so this may help somewhat, unfortunately I don't have a CoF and not sure I'll get one given everyone is focusing on ToS now.
      Armory is here: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/khazgoroth/euthenize
      Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/h4gzjHAvK7PfxWcr
      Starting to learn the fights better now, but one thing that immediately jumped out at me is my terrible enrage uptime? Is this the source of my woes?
    • By PingChanGeR
      Hello there guys.

So I was wondering if there's something like a top 10 list for SP trinkets because I'm switching trinkets like crazy and I don't recognize any difference at all. Switching between WitD/Haste-Stat and Haste-stat/Mastery-stat at the moment.
      Now the next question is if we're using AS or SL and what stats to prioritize with them? Some of the top dps SP are using weird setups and confuse me. They all favor haste of course but some play with a crit heavy build and SL and some are playing with a mastery heavy build and AS. I don't get that tbh.
      At least that's what their logs and their armory are saying.