Damien

Heroes of the Storm Kharazim

51 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Kharazim build guide for Heroes of the Storm.

Really nice guide, gotta love this kind of twist to the heroes, really putting new mechanics into the moba genre. keep the good work

Thank you Kroshak!

From my experience, Kharazim has been exceptionally fun to play and it really shows how much work Blizzard puts into their latest additions. smile.png

I can't wait to see what they will come up with in the future! 

Really nice guide, would also like to add to his weaknesses are that he cant remove stealthies out of stealth unless he talents to counter them (i.e. no skillshots that knock out of stealth)

Hi Kendric here kroshak, do you guys have any info on Artanis or this one is going to be hide until the last moment???? i saw the medic in game but no artanis so far......

Thank you Kroshak!

From my experience, Kharazim has been exceptionally fun to play and it really shows how much work Blizzard puts into their latest additions. smile.png

I can't wait to see what they will come up with in the future! 

Cant deny he is fun, and i just think he has the same if you wanna call it "dilemma" that thrall has, meaning, Thrall needs to fight in order to sustain, Kharazim needs to fight to be able to put in action his trait

Hi Kendric here kroshak, do you guys have any info on Artanis or this one is going to be hide until the last moment???? i saw the medic in game but no artanis so far......

Hi Kroshak, 

The only thing we heard about Artanis was that he is supposed to become a high damage Warrior with a lot of damage but low mobility. :)

But unfortunately there is no further information yet. 

Thank you, it's a very nice guide.

There is a small typo in section 3.2 of "Strategy, Tips and Tricks.

Remember that the bonus movement speed from icon-kharazim-echo-of-heaven.pngEcho of Heaven serves as an extremely powerful disengage tool as well.

It should be Breath of Heaven.

I want to add a tip to Kharazim for when he is chasing kills.

Knowing how to use Radiant Dash properly when chasing kills
Depending on the situation you may want to radiant dash to your kill target or not. If you radiant dash to your kill target, you deal one basic attack (or up to 3 if you have deadly reach), or your Way of the Hundred Fist damage.  However if the scenario permits, it is usually more useful to dash to another target ahead of your kill target so you can get body blocks.  This is particularly useful if you are chasing the kill with other team members also in pursuit.

If you have Way of the Hundred Fist, you will usually want to dash to your kill target, but if you are in a narrow area or if you have your teammates in close pursuit, dashing ahead to a secondary target is often more effective.

oh, and just a bit of theory crafting: What do you think of getting gentle repose at level 20, not as a crutch for badly timed palms, but so you can use early palms to discourage focus damage on key targets in high level play. If teams are good enough to stop focusing palmed targets, can we use that fact to increase survivability for assassins and other squishies?  Lowering the cooldown might make that playstyle viable.  

I haven't really tested it out, but it seems plausible to me. 

At the highest competitive level this is actually one of the reasons why many Kharazim players choose Peaceful Repose. 

In an average Quick Match or Hero League Match I'm not sure you can count on this effect. But in theory, you have a very solid point there, nomad86! :)

16 hours ago, Guest Matthew said:

Could you guys update this guide? Kharazim his talents are renewed

There are a number of updates due to be implemented in the near future, it's just a matter of time, sorry! There is a new format being placed on the HoTS section, so it is taking some time to prepare everything.

Stay with us, it's coming!

Hey everyone! 

Sorry for the delay, but I'm happy to announce that the Kharazim guide has finally received its well-deserved update. 

Feel free to share you thoughts and own experiences in the comments! 

- Kendric

12 hours ago, Niteshadow said:

Hey guys! Just a random question, but does Kharazim get to choose from his 3 different Basic Attack effects in a brawl? Thanks!

Yes, in arena brawls you can choose your first talent.

On 11/23/2016 at 8:48 AM, Guest aknopf said:

Yes, in arena brawls you can choose your first talent.

Thanks for taking care of that question! :)

I think the short cooldown and 2 charges of Air Ally can be used to set up target for Radiant Dash and be used as a quick escape route, what do you think?

14 hours ago, Farbas said:

I think the short cooldown and 2 charges of Air Ally can be used to set up target for Radiant Dash and be used as a quick escape route, what do you think?

It could work as a safety net, yes, but you generally will use it in a damage oriented build to just push for more damage and ensure you aren't kited.

Radiant Dash Utility Build
I've tried this particular build in a lot of games (as a second support, of course) and results were amazing. Investing talents into Radiant Dash can provide so much needed utility, especially if there is much hard crowd control on the enemy team and somewhat low mobilty on our team. Comboing Cleansing Touch and Quicksilver with someone like Ragnaros, Sonya or Greymane works great.
Transedence can provide some additional single-target healing to help out the main support, and Air Ally can be used for vision and some cheeky escapes (with 2 charges, that's insane slippery!).
Hope this build works well for someone too. Just a modest addition to the 2 main build paths on Kharazim.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, VitaminC said:

Radiant Dash Utility Build
I've tried this particular build in a lot of games (as a second support, of course) and results were amazing. Investing talents into Radiant Dash can provide so much needed utility, especially if there is much hard crowd control on the enemy team and somewhat low mobilty on our team. Comboing Cleansing Touch and Quicksilver with someone like Ragnaros, Sonya or Greymane works great.
Transedence can provide some additional single-target healing to help out the main support, and Air Ally can be used for vision and some cheeky escapes (with 2 charges, that's insane slippery!).
Hope this build works well for someone too. Just a modest addition to the 2 main build paths on Kharazim.

Definitely. The rework made Kharazim better than ever. As a Auriel main I both love fighting alongside him and hate fighting against him. His single target damage is unmatched for a Support.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.