dethkrik

[US-Turalyon][H] <Impetus> T/Th 9-12 EST LF DPS/Tanks

1 post in this topic

Greetings,

We are just beginning the days of <Impetus> on Turalyon (PvE, EST server at the Boston Data Center), and we are recruiting to finish out our raid team. At the moment we need 2 DPS, and ideally a Rogue, Shadow Priest, and/or Boomkin. We could also use a Prot/Fury Warrior or a Frost/Blood Death Knight. We raid Tues/Thurs from 9pm-12am EST.

We are aiming to quickly get up to speed, gear up, get used to playing together, and be ready for 5.2 when it launches. Our goal in 5.2, and beyond, will be to quickly clear normal modes and begin working our way through heroics, with the ultimate goal of completing all of the content and meta achievements before the release of the next tier. Since we will only be raiding 6 hours per week, we are looking specific kinds of raiders, and will be requiring specific things:

* We are looking for people who love raiding and pushing themselves to do better. Each member of the raid group should be striving to improve their performance every week on every pull. This includes the execution of encounter mechanics, keeping up with the latest changes to their class, and maximizing their healing/damage output.

* We are looking for people who actively communicate with the team. On such a limited raiding schedule, we will have to effectively use our forums to communicate strategies and make assignments, otherwise we forfeit much of our raid time discussing and giving out strategy information. Communicating also includes Vent. Each raider will need to have vent, a working mic, and be willing to use them.

* Be dedicated. Life comes first for all of us, and this is just a game. But this is a commitment we are all making to take 6 hours out of our week to show up for, focus on, and give our best. If you can't make raid one evening we expect to be notified however possible so we can plan accordingly. In fairness to the team, in order to keep your raid spot we expect everyone to be able to keep at least 80-90% attendance.

* Be laid back and mature. Our roster consist of mostly working adults with kids and/or other commitments. We are looking for people who have fun raiding and look to enhance the enjoyability of it, not add stress to our lives by creating drama.

If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to give one of our officers a whisper in game, or head to our website:

In Game: Dethkrik#1795 (Dethkrik, Ythica), Taliya

Our admission process includes a written application and an interview. If you are not willing to do both of these, we have no expectation that you will be willing to meet up to our requirements as part of the raid team.

Edited by dethkrik

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jade Rogue Standard Un'Goro deck.
    • By Kumunyo
      So here I am, consulting Icy Veins forums. I am a Frost Death Knight, with an iLevel of 885 that is REALLY struggling with my dps. I'm running a BoS build because it was recommended to my by other Frost Dks. I have done a ton of research about this issue to no avail and I really need some professional help. 
      Here's my armory and my charts for my last Heroic Nighthold with my guild
      Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dalaran/Kumunyo/simple
      Dps Charts: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21405978/latest#
      Note: I do see that my Haste is incredibly high, I'm currently working to get the 4-piece tier gear.
    • By Loghaire
      We would be looking for the tank to begin raiding with us Sunday. If you are raid locked until Tuesday please reach out to me still as it isn't a deal-breaker. This is for a core consistent spot within our 5/10M team. 100% attendance is expected during first 2 weeks. Beyond the first 2 weeks, we expect limited to no misses; however, we understand that situations happen. We are also open to recruit DPS, ranged in particular.
      http://www.TeamDeviant.com
      Expectations
      900+ itemized equipped iLevel
      42+ trait points
      knowledge & experience within Heroic/Mythic Nighthold fights
      Server:
      Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara
      About Us:
      <Deviant> is a progression based 3-day raiding guild formed on July 11th, 2006. We use the EPGP loot system. Members are expected to be on time with consumables and must be capable of receiving constructive criticism. We push our members to improve themselves regardless of being at the top or bottom of the charts and to research boss encounter mechanics before raid time.
      Current Progression:
      5/10 Mythic NH, 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV
      Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
      Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 12:30AM
      Sunday: 10:00PM - 12:00AM
      Contact Info:
      If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our officers directly:
      Enceno#1753 [GM]
      Humanbean#1710
      Monkdom#1900
      Ashayah#1380
    • By Jorvalt
      So, I was just wondering out of curiosity if there was a way to change the weakauras trackers for sunfire and moonfire to be based on an absolute value of the maximum time sun/moonfire lasts for rather than being based on a percentage of how long the DoT has been active on the target. Basically, doing it the normal way, if you have Nature's Balance (which you should) then using solar wrath or lunar strike will extend the duration of sunfire/moonfire, respectively. However, basically all this does to the tracker is make it decrease slightly slower each time. For the sake of convenience I'm just going to refer to it as a bar because that's what I use. I want it so that when the DoT is at its maximum possible duration, the bar is completely full, and then decrease from there. That way, it's less confusing.
    • By Fyresparxx
      <Abyss> is recruiting to bolster our Mythic raid team. We are a zero drama guild of adults who enjoy raiding progression content. 
      The guild has been around since day one of classic. We have a relatively relaxed raid environment and solid leadership that encourages players to excel while still enjoying the game.
      Raiders must come prepared, on time, with flasks, pots, food, and runes. 
      Raiders must know their class and role. 
      Potential raiders must have been gearing for the content.
      Drama Queens and Trolls need not apply. 
      Progression:
      7/7M, 2/3M (3/3H), 6/10M (10/10H)
      Our raid schedule is:
      Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
      8PM - 11PM CST
      We are looking for the following classes/specs, but will consider any good and dedicated players.
      Swing Healer - Druid, H Priest, Monk
      Ranged - Elemental Shaman, Hunter
      If you are interested in joining our Mythic team, please apply: https://goo.gl/forms/ZQPvm6KYcqEkzTpz1
      If you have any questions please leave a comment, contact Fyresparxx#1148 or Warriorferet#1935 or send a message or in-game mail to Elissa-Whisperwind or Fyresparxx-Whisperwind.