Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Hearthstone Beast Midrange Hunter TGT

32 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Beast Midrange Hunter deck for TGT.

Good deck man!! ''Savannah Highmade is a monster late game card, If you gotten early pressure and dmg applied, and some board control, and you can play highman without much punishment, it's hard for the enemy to comeback if you are not noob''. That's exactly it... very strong. the Hyenas that the highmayne spawns btw, they are Beasts too!!

I don't have Snake Trap. Can i replace it with Freezing Trap?

What hunter deck would you recommend for lower ranks where  many play aggro mech?

I don't have Snake Trap. Can i replace it with Freezing Trap?

You can, but it takes away some of the Beast synergy.

1 person likes this

What hunter deck would you recommend for lower ranks where  many play aggro mech?

If you're playing against a lot of Aggro decks then Snakes and Explosives are the best traps, you can do a lot with Hunter decks just by changing the types of traps you play.

1 person likes this

This deck is amazing and fun.  I run flare for secret paladins.  They usually quit right after I clear their mysterious stranger secret draw.  I went from rank 15-8 quickly with this deck - so much fun.  Beastmode deck

Awesome deck. Before I used this deck, I could barely leave the bottom hell 20-18 (where many of the top deck players stay on purpose in order to achieve golden hero faster). I just built your deck, Played less than 2 hours, went from rank 17 to rank 13! Thanks so much!!!

Alright, I Have made this deck, fully, the exact thing and played it how you're supposed to. And after a good 20 games I am still at rank 19.
I dont know if its because of my enemies or whatever. But my playstyle is solid.
Any tips?

I mean "my playstyle is solid" isn't really a lot to go off. The guide itself is full of tips, so i'd need to see you play specifically to give you more targetted advice. I can say definitively though that if you're not getting past rank 19 in 20 games, your play is far from solid.

1 person likes this

Can ram wrangler be substituted with anything or is it an essential? 

Could you tell me a quick shot replacement? Maybe arcane shot?

Card Swaps section already gives you options

1 person likes this

I think this deck needs Loatheb to counter those brawls/lightbombs/flamestrikes etc and push for lethal.

I am playing around rank 6 and I noticed that several games after I was initially dominating,went down to the wire after the opponent used their key aoe removal. 

What should i replace for a Loatheb?   Houndmaster/Ram Wrangler?  

Dr. Boom can be in this deck and if yes who do i replace it with ?

I want to run flare in my deck to counter secret paladins. I was thinking about taking away a bear trap to put it in. I was wondering if there was different card I should take out that would be better.

I have been thinking about cuting something so that I can add in Loatheb.Do you think it is strong inclusion for the deck ass a lot of players will be runing freeze mage after patron dies?If so what would be a good substitute?

Am I the only one who suddenly does not stand a chance anymore with this deck? I went from around 15 to 11 and noe I am back to 14. Does not matter against which class, I lose...

@whiteboy it says right at the bottom quickshot can be replaced with flare

I'm running this deck only subbing explosive trap for snake trap, and flare for quickshot. Also stranglethorn tiger for 1 ram wrangler. Does call pet have any place in this deck?

Can I replace bear trap/snake trap with explosive/freezing? I know both the bears and snakes are beast but I don't have either card yet and I think freezing is good despite that.

Yeah Freezing is always a good card, you'll definitely miss out on some Beast value without them though.

Question: I took out a Web Spinner for Dr. Boom is it a viable swap? And thank you, this is a pretty awesome deck.

I'd probably cut one Wrangler for Boom if you want to go that way, swapping Webspinner is spiking the curve a lot.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0