FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Midrange Beast Druid TGT

What can i replace druid of the flame with

Jungle Panther is in my opinion an acceptable swap. If you have a Wildwalker in your hand, the panther becomes a 4/5 with stealth. You basically pay one attack for stealth when compared to Druid of the Flame in Firecat form.

Edited by positiv2

Guest JadeBuddha

I'm planning to test out one of the recommended swaps: -1 Stranglethorn Tiger, +1 Dire Wolf Alpha. I've been finding that if this deck doesn't gain some early momentum then it can't easily turn around in the mid-late game. Hopefully having an extra 2-drop will help keep up the early pressure instead of drawing into a 5-drop after it's too late to make a difference.

Guest Drakos3

Am i the most unlucky and unskilled guy on hearthstone or this deck is just bad in ranked games?

In my personal list i've added one healing touch instead of one ancient of lore (i've got only one copy of it) and replaced the 2x druid of the flame with 2x jungle panther and one stronglethorn tiger with one B.G.H. 

Are these changes good? 

Healing Touch is an awful card, you definitely shouldn't be running that. Just play an Azure Drake or something if you don't have double Lore.

Guest Drakos3

Healing Touch is an awful card, you definitely shouldn't be running that. Just play an Azure Drake or something if you don't have double Lore.

thank you for the advice man

Guest GalonJr

Just wanted to say THANK YOU, for this deck. It works like a charm. Moved me from rank 16 to 9 today and I still feel it can get me further.

Guest Steezo

Thanks for the deck, i like it!

i test it with these changes:

-1 tiger, +1 big game hunter

-1 haunted creeper, +1 ironbeak owl (many times i silence sludge 3/5 and attack with all)

after a drop to rank 15 to 18 in first days, i moved from rank 18 to 11 with this deck and now i'm blocked at 11 with a 50% win-rate.

i suffer aggro face hunter but especially paladin in every form... he has too many options to counter me:

if i build board he use equality+consacration or only one

in early/mid game with secrets,shielded minibot and weapon he stop me, if i use the beast with stealth on turn 2 then on 3 innervate and 7/7 snake, he plays aldor pacificator and he become 1/7

if he plays muster for battle i have always to swipe for the fear of quartiermaster...

do you have the same problem?

suggestions?

What do you think of stampeding kodo instead of tiger? 

The swap is included in the guide. You should include tech cards according to the meta, for example Harrison Jones if weapon classes are popular, MCT if there are board flood decks (such as zoo), BGH if the meta is full of control etc. Kodo is also a tech card and can be put in the deck if you face aggro decks. 

Would the new LOE beasts fit in this deck at all?

Huge Toad seems somewhat usable, but there are definitely better cards to be used. Use it only if you lack some cards in the current deck.

Guest Craig

8x 2 drops and 4x 3 drops - is there room for a mounted raptor swap out of a 2 drop (maybe instead of a creeper - the raptor is a beast as well)?  What's your thoughts on raptors?

thx,
Craig

8x 2 drops and 4x 3 drops - is there room for a mounted raptor swap out of a 2 drop (maybe instead of a creeper - the raptor is a beast as well)?  What's your thoughts on raptors?

thx,

Craig

I would swap Mounted Raptors for Druids of the Saber, but you can pretty much experiment here, try out all the combinations and see what fits your playstyle the best.

Guest Mahiro1215

what could i swap against dr. Boom, i dont have legendaries ecept illidan (good swap?)

Sign in to follow this