Damien

Hearthstone Legendary Hunter Midrange No Naxx

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Legendary Hunter Midrange deck with no Naxx cards.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our HCT World Championships coverage.
    • By Aleco

Aleco walks through a series of simple early-game decisions while playing an Unstable Evolution deck.
      "Simple early game decisions" and "multi-turn decisions" are the two most common requests I've been receiving since the start of this series, so I decided to do an episode that tackles both! In today's episode I navigate a series of relatively simple early-game decisions against an aggressive Hunter start with my Unstable Evolution Shaman deck.
      If you have any requests for future episodes of "What's the Move?", please feel free to reach out to me here on Icy Veins or via Twitter @Aleco_P. I prefer to always fulfill requests for new episodes if possible, and always love hearing feedback from the community which can help me improve on this series in the future. Don't be shy!
      If you're looking for the guide I referenced in this video, please follow this link to "Legend in the Making: Part 2". 
    • By Zadina

This promotion runs for the next month.
      The latest Twitch Prime promotion for Hearthstone is now active. Sign up for Twitch Prime until February 10 and you will receive two free Kobolds & Catacombs card packs.
      Blizzard Entertainment
      We’re digging the latest reward for Twitch Prime members: two Kobolds and Catacombs card packs!

January 10 through February 10, unearth the value for yourself by signing up for Twitch Prime. You’ll get all the benefits that come with Prime, including special Prime Loot for other Blizzard games!
      It’s easy to become a Twitch Prime member—just link your Amazon Prime account to your Twitch account to start earning rewards. Not an Amazon Prime member? Sign up for a free trial today!
      *Offer valid only in regions where Twitch Prime is available. Must own Hearthstone to redeem. Each Blizzard account may only redeem one code per promotional item. (source)
      Ever since its introduction, Twitch Prime has offered free stuff on Hearthstone every 2 to 3 months. It also has rewards in other games from Blizzard and other companies, so you should read up on it! It might be a worthwhile investment for people who enjoy multiple games.