Damien

Hearthstone Low Budget Fel Reaver Shaman Mech TGT

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about Low Budget Fel Reaver Shaman Mech deck for TGT.

Minor typo on the Card Swap section.  It says "Fel Reaver can be cut from the deck in favour of Fireguard Destroyer if you are not a fan of the card" but there are already two Fireguard Destroyers in this deck.

• Like 2

you can always switch fel raver with 2 Earth Elemental

Absolutely not. Boom and Loatheb should be used instead. Earth Elementals aren't aggro cards and the overload will other stop your next turn. If they get BGHed, you lose so much tempo you will usually lose.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Friedbones
      I have recently started a new Resto Shaman so that I can learn the healing function from the beginning.  My character is only lvl 37 at the moment but am trying to figure out what healing weapons would work for this spec.  
      Because the static group I am in has chosen to forego the use of heirlooms, I am using only a few items to gain the 3 levels I need to catch up with them.  However, when I searched for information on what weapons would be best for this spec at my level, most of the sites I find are talking about the artifact weapons, which doesn't help me.
      Can anyone provide feedback for this topic?   I really would appreciate any pointers.
      Here is my armory page:  https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/anvilmar/lapaau
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Sindragosa guide for Knights of the Frozen Throne.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Blood Queen Lana'thel guide for Knights of the Frozen Throne.