Damien

Hearthstone Legendary Control Warrior No Naxx/BrM

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Legendary Warrior Control deck with no Naxx or BrM cards.

Hey! Thank You so much for this control warrior, finally found something without those p2w expansions like naxx and LoE. Had most of these cards, but I played them in some strange, badly constructed deck and I was constantly losing even on low ranks.I started on rank 19 and now I'm 5-0 and I will keep you updated with my record. 

I spent all my dust on alexstrasza and second shield slam, so I'm playing Piloted sky golem instead of sylvanas, and so far so good, bud im saving dust to get her, because it is a must in this deck. Wasn't so sure if I need alexstrasza, but I crafted her and now I'm so glad I did! It was basically winning condition in every single game, unlike from Grommash, which I didnt use once yet. But I'm sure his time will come. Btw having for example dr. boom on deck + mounted gorehowl and alexstrasza in my hand = deadly lethal even if he has 30 health, insane. 

Will post another message after some games, we will see how this deck will work against higher ranks and some LoE sh*t like Reno and secret paladins.

Thank you for the good work, keep it up! 

Filip K. a.k.a edensplitter # 2854

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zadina

We have a new Tavern Brawl this week called "BY THE POWER OF RAGNAROS" (emphasis on the capitals)!
      Remember Emperor Thaurissan? Well just like his effect, the cards in your hand will have their mana cost reduced at the end of your turn during this Brawl.
      Other than that, you have to pick a class and make your own deck. We haven't had a Tavern Brawl like that in a while. OTK decks, mostly variations of Exodia Mage with Malygos, seem to have the upper hand so far.
      Let us know if you have any other suggestions for this Tavern Brawl!
    • By Zadina

After Overwatch, Hearthstone is the next Blizzard game to get its animated short series.
      A series of Hearthstone animated shorts has premiered today with "Hearth and Home". The protagonist is Ava, a young girl who is lost in the cold woods, until she discovers the warm Hearthstone tavern. We also finally get to know the name of the Innkeeper, which is Harth Stonebrew.
      Other notable characters are Malto, the wise old Mage; Sarge, an adorable mouse; Fewz and Wick, the Goblin brothers; Lou, the most fabulous Paladin ever; Bertie, a female Gnome; Urk, a tough-looking Orc; and Velaris, an arrogant Blood Elf.
      The short features some top quality animation and is quite reminiscent of Pixar Studios works. Enjoy!

• By Zadina

The Supreme Lich King was defeated earlier today at Gamescom. He was the final boss of Hearthstone's very first Raid!
      After the new Fireside Gathering features were announced, it was time to see them in action! You all know that Gamescom is taking place this week and Blizzard has prepared many reveals and surprises. As far as Hearthstone is concerned, we got to see the new Fireside Brawl, a special Tavern Brawl that is available only during Fireside Gatherings.
      Everyone present in Gamescom had the chance to battle against the 1 million health Supreme Lich King! During this Brawl, you choose a hero and you are given a deck. Your hero starts at 9 mana and 20 health. When your hero dies, you discover a second hero and you are given a new deck and so on. Your total damage to the Lich King is shown at a scoreboard, after you defeat him. Obviously, the goal is for everyone participating in the gathering to work together to defeat him.
      The Brawl seems to scale depending on how many people are present. It also features several Brawl-specific cards and hero powers. You can get a better feel of it by watching this detailed video by Thijs:
      Apparently, the Lich King cannot be destroyed by summoning the 4 Horsemen from Uther of the Ebon Blade's hero power, as Amnesiac and Trump discovered.
      The Supreme Lich King was defeated today, Wednesday the 23rd of August. The participants in this Brawl actually got physical rewards, too, as you can see in this clip with Hafu and Dog (language warning).
      What do you think about this new Fireside Gathering feature?
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Greater Invasion Points guide.
    • By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!