Damien

Hearthstone Shaman Mech Aggro LoE

Sign in to follow this  

10 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Mech Aggro Shaman deck for LoE.

Thank you Sottle for this deck.

I was trying almost the same version yesterday with minor changes like having a shredder and is working great at around rank 5-6.

Would you consider adding thalnos instead of a leper gnome or some other early game card? Reason being, we run 6 powerful spells in this deck and also I think this deck needs that additional card draw ?

i only have one doomhammer so i included one shredder instead.

really fast fun deck to play, its almost recklessly suicidal, but it works most of the time :)

its extremely satisfying to outaggro a face hunter XD

This deck is a joke. Without additional card draw your hand is empty in turn 4-5

Just like in any other aggro decks.

10 games with this deck, still havent won tongue.png

You will just need to get used to it, same as every other deck. I recommend playing in casual. I have been quite successful with this deck (although I don't run Doomhammers and Tunnel Troggs), it just takes practice and general knowledge how to play Mech Shaman. However, there has been a new shaman archetype - a generic aggro shaman and it has been quite successful. Tempostorm even rated it as the best tier 2 deck. You might want to try that archetype out as it is easier to play. You will get used to playing aggressive shaman and you will get to know the cards. 

Very disappointing for me. 0/12 at the moment.

All of my creatures are always destroyed immediatly, no matter what

Very disappointing for me. 0/12 at the moment.

All of my creatures are always destroyed immediatly, no matter what

In that case switching a deck to fit the meta better would be a better idea. Nonetheless 0/12 is your fault. I never had such a losing streak with it, I recommend reading the guide and watching some videos.

Sign in to follow this