FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Fritterz21

724 Arcan mage looking for help

So ive been having alot of issues with my arcane mage lately and i have no idea what i am doing wrong.  I know that i should be pulling more dps than i am.  Anything you can do to help is greatly appreciated.

I generally stay to the rotation. Sometimes I go into burn phases early although i dont notice till its too late... and i have to wait for evocate to come off cd... doesnt happen very often though.

Here is my last log from AMR : https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlog/player/us/stormrage/r%C3%A6m%C3%ADni 

Here is my Armory:  http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Stormrage/R%C3%A6m%C3%ADni/advanced 

Hi Fritterz,

I just had a look at the logs of your fight on Gorefiend Mythic.

At first glance i have noticed that you are not using the Burn methode.

Looking at the other mage you clearly can see that he/she is using that.

Basicly its a methode on using all your couldowns and burning you mana to low level.

After that using evocation to get mana to full. Then conserve your mana and cooldowns until evocation is of cooldown and then repeat.

Full guide -> https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/arcane-mage-pve-dps-rotation-cooldowns-abilities

Logs Teammate

Logs You

Gz

Nilth

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Treylawny
      <Trust> may be what you're looking for if you enjoy killing internet dragons with a group of like minded players! Currently we are 8/9 Heroic, soon to be stepping into Mythic ToS. We are recruiting to finish rounding out our raid team. <Trust> is located on the [US] Doomhammer/Baelgun pve servers, alliance side! Check us out!

About Us:
      <Trust> is a recently formed guild, founded by a group of long time players that have been raiding together for a couple of years now. Founded out of a desire to continue raiding in a casual-progression manner, we work towards defeating mythic bosses. <Trust> is a raiding guild, first and foremost.

Our Raids:
      <Trust> maintains a progression-oriented 2-day semi-casual raiding team. That's 'semi' as in we expect our team members to always prioritize life first; but not 'casual' as in we take downing bosses less seriously. We strive to maintain a balance of taking our progression raids seriously while having plenty of laughs along the way.

Raid Schedule:
      Tuesday & Thursday: 5p – 8p server (8p – 11p eastern)
      Friday(optional): 5p – 8p server (8p – 11p eastern)

Recruitment:
      <Trust> is looking for full time Resto Druid, Mages, Hunters, and Warlocks for our raid team. We are also open for good people to join as casual players, pvpers, with the option to join farm content or alt raids.

More Info:
      Feel free to reach out to us:
      Recruitment Officer:
      In game - Treylawny
      Battletag - Treylawny#1813

Guild Lead:
      In game – Oleic
      Battletag - Jarg#1591

-OR-

Website and Application: <Trust> (US)Doomhammer/Baelgun
      (The app is quick and painless as its used primarily to get your name to us quickly!)

Discord is our way of communicating during raid; also used for casual chatting!

• By zinxscar
      (Sorry if this isn't the place for this post, I'm new to these forums. D;)
      So, I'm having an issue keeping my DPS up. I know I have some personal issues to worry about- keeping my arcane familiar (lovingly named Jeremy) out at all times, remembering to use Supernova at the right time, to name what I can think of off the top of my head. But even after switching some talents and gear around, and boosting my DPS by around 80k, I'm still only around 260k. So any help would be greatly appreciated. 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18189494/latest
    • By Tigersharrk
      So I need an opinion on what is better to wear, since AMR is flaky and for some reason wont take into account crafted trinkets.

So I just finished upgrading my Stone of Fire but got the Blackiron Micro Crucible (iLvl 670) off a mission. So what is better to use as an Arcane Mage?

My second trinket is DUT (iLvl 670) if that makes any difference.
    • By BetweenTheBamboo
      So I play an arcane mage right now, big surprise.
      My ilvl is 480, I follow this site and another site for understanding my class but apparently I am still just garbage and suck at everything. My dps on the first MSV boss is roughly 60k (with out being chained) low 40k (with being chained)
      a boss like the 2nd one, where its mainly a tank and spank for me I average 55k to 65k and cant seem to tweak my shit.
      http://us.battle.net...s/Båmbøø/simple
      I think this is the proper world of logs
      http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7jnn6sq52z3q7enm/details/5/
      Rotation for a quick fight
      living bomb
      arcane blast x4
      refresh bomb
      arcane blast x2
      arcane / scorch until 2 missles (refreshing living as needed)
      mirror image
      hand sprocket (engineering)
      alter time macro (uses a quick pot, arcane power and arcane blast at the end)
      while in alter time
      missles x2
      Barrage
      refresh bomb
      Once out
      missle x2
      start over
      My armory page...
      unbuffed I have 10% haste, and I know this is an issue but I just do not know what I am doing with it comes to reforging and shit, I did the askmrrobot and think that it is garbage (the stats were uncorrect, it didnt have anything correct)
      so can I get any dps help ?