mooruin

surviving the grind Warrior Leveling tips needed

4 posts in this topic

I just returned to my warrior after more than a year and a half of neglect. at lvl 85 i am looking for a balanced spec that lets me do decent DPS and live through most of what Pandaria can throw at me. Havent seen a thread yet that can answer this question so here you go. :)

My rule of thumb (and this works for every class I level) is to always level with the spec I am going to play once I reach max level. This allows me to not have to relearn/ get re-used to everything once I hit max level.

As far as the leveling goes however, all 3 specs are viable. Fury or Arms will dish out more DPS (and they're both pretty much equivalent while leveling, although I admit Fury's rotation can feel a bit clunky at lower levels), whereas Prot will do less DPS by a decent margin, but will let you pull 3-4x more ennemies at a time (and have an easier time survive, when you're not prepared, Pandaria can be quite a surprise).

The most important thing is to remember to take Second Wind as your tier 2 talent. With that, you can play pretty much every spec you want and be close to invincible.

If you have any more questions or if I didn't answer yours correctly, just let me know. :)

-Rage

Arms is less crit dependent, and you know your crit rating is going to fluctuate pretty chaotically over the next 5 levels. Otherwise, totally what Rage said.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lemmi
      Hi guys,
       first of all: Sorry, my English isn't very well.

Yesterday I played a little bit with my gear, legys and talents on raidbots and found out that my simulated dps should be a little bit higher by using Aspect of the Beast.
      Talents: 2111113
      gear: 2x T19; 4x T2O; Qua*pla + Sephuz
      sim: 1225k single target dps

By way of comparison my old build:
      Talents: 2111112
      gear: 2x T19; 4x T2O; waist + Sephuz
      sim: 122Ok single target dps

Using simcraft by my own with the same settings I get for my 
      old build: 1215k single target dps
      and with Aspect of the Beast only: 1187k

In the past I simed allways a little bit higher with raidbots in comparison to simcraft, but the tendency was the same.

Any ideas why there are bigger discrepancies this time?

Greetings
      Lemmi

• By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Tempo Warrior Deck List Guide.
    • By serialkrusher
      during the hunter of hereos quest my armor broke i couldnt fight any longer. the only option i had was to hearth to dalaran to repair now i cant get back. i cant abandon the quest either im completely stuck
    • By Albrod
      Hi, im new in here. 
      I decided to share this build i made. It fun to play also it's great to do the achievement seasonal [Legendary].
      I want to hear some feedback if anyone can help to improve this build.
      I know isn't the best but i don't care just want to play something fun and useful.
      In a couple of hours i will be uploading a gameplay video.
      Click here to see this build on diablofans site.
      Rathma's court

Actually i make this with all the stuff i get until now on season game so could there be a better legendary to use or a better skill combinations and that's why i came here i want to improve it.