FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Icy Veins' 5 Years Anniversary: 200 Legion Beta Key Giveaway

Been playing Fury Warrior since the day the spec came out. I cant wait for the Legion changes with a less RNG aspect. Good luck everyone!

Im really looking forward to the new challenge modes and how they will play out in tandem with the normal raiding in regards to gearing processes.

I am definitely looking forward to the new changes for retribution paladins and the artifact weapons. I have difficulty in raids with weapons they never seem to drop for me so the addition of that would be a great help. I also like the changes to the transmog now i can finally get my bank clear lol. The other class changes look like fun too and I am definitely excited for the demon hunter.

My favorite memory is all the hillarious times ive had laughing with guildies after a hard boss kill and im really excited for all the class changes fire mage and priest in particuler lemme get in on that beta

Excited to have a game to play with all my friends again! Also looking forward to seeing the new animations, environments, and demon hunters!

Lots of good and bad changes in Legion thus far, in my opinion.  

I'm overall pro-artifact weapons and I think they're interesting and fun.  However, I don't like the concept of needing to focus solely on a single spec of a single character.  I hope this is addressed with soft/hard caps throughout the expansion and catch up mechanisms -- because as much as we'd love for them to, all the specs won't be balanced for PVE or PVP and even the top spec one patch and be the worst the next.  

The legendaries... abhorrent, awful, bad design.  I'm a casual player now since I work a lot and have other hobbies, I don't have my legendary ring yet even, but this design is just abysmal and pointless.  Why do we need these?  It would be better without them.  We're getting these awesome artifacts to level up, why do we need these random "legendaries" that drop in the world?  Seems such a gross, counter-productive design to the goals in this game.  

Class changes are hit or miss.  Lots of classes lost important abilities and others gained weird stuff.  Balance in numbers aside, some classes will NOT be able to compete in arenas.  Some classes have significantly more mobility, self-healing, defensives and more efficient methods of dealing damage than other classes.

I've mained a hunter the last two expansions and I was excited about the survival changes when announced.  I've kept my eye on them, and I've steadily lost a lot of the interest.  The mechanics seem strange and they've kept the same defensive kit as the other specs, yet they are melee.  Deterrence?!  Melee but can't attack during our want-to-be invulnerability while Ret gets to attack during BoP now, too.  Oh, and they nerfed it to a 3 min CD with a single charge (giving that it has a longer duration now, but we are still PACIFIED during it).  That's one of the main things that bothers me about the spec, Exhilaration and Aspect of the Turtle seem too weak for the spec.  And the awful change to Aspect of the Cheetah.  Three minute CD?  Eh.... no thanks.  Would rather have the 30% passive MS.  

Lots more, but all in due time.  

What I like about Legion: 

Druid's Affinity talents (e.g. Resto druid affinity for feral) 

PvP talents (some skills that were supposed for pvp could come extremely handy in pve and although increasing skill cap it also made some classes much more favourable for some encounters). Goes the opposite to: some talents that were balanced for PvE and sort of broke PvP. 

Transmog wardrobe (and yes I am really looking forward to try this out on the beta)

I am looking forward to the artifact quest lines of several specs many of them sounds really cool and could be really epic :D

I am also excited for the new CM since I have enjoyed WotLK 5-man and the CM in the past 2 expansions the most :) 

I can't wait to use the Artifact weapons and make it rain infernals as a warlock explore The Broken Isles.

I'm really excited for the Challenge mode dungeons.  I tried them in MoP and got so frustrated with them that I didn't even try one in WoD.  The idea of the dungeon getting more challenging as you progress and being rewarded to push farther instead of a simple pass/fail is great.  I'm already talking with some guildies about setting up a weekly group/competition between teams to see who can get further.

Best of luck to everyone!

Honestly I am really looking forward to playing Demon Hunters, Vengeance looks like it will be fun.

Edited by Smikejw

I am really excited for almost everythin in the new expansion. I can´t tell what is more exciting, because all new features look so amazing. But i have to say that the artifact system is the best thing of all.

My best memory is beginning WoW ,almost eight years ago, with my sister sitting beside me and running from Teldrassil straight to Ashenvale trying to not die from the monsters under one bridge near the Barrens.

Looking forward to the new PVP system i hope we can enjoy the new Arenas!
And what i miss in the past? i think old outdoor PVP in classic smile.png

Edited by Effyuu
  • Like 1

I am looking forward to seeing ICC again. Which was the best raid in the game to date. All the changes I really have high hopes for great XPAC like Wraith was. 

I'm really excited to quest through all the zones personally. For some reason the first thing I always want to do is get that loremaster achievement for the new expansion. :D

I'm super excited for the artifact weapons! BUT even more excited for the new transmogrification changes. Love me some transmogs! YAY LEGION!

In Legion I am really looking forward to new PvP prestige system and artifacts. I would like to test Demon Hunters.