Blainie

Icy Veins' 5 Years Anniversary: 200 Legion Beta Key Giveaway

11357 posts in this topic

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming transmog changes the most, at least out of the basic new features. The class halls and new legendary system will also hopefully add some character back to the world that has been long gone with Garrisons being the new hangout spot.

• Like 1

I'm actually REALLY hyped for Legion.  I feel like things have been going WAY downhill over the years since Cata, and while I still enjoy aspects of the game, I'm definitely not playing daily like I used to.  If anything, I've fallen into maybe once or twice a month.  Seeing all the new things in Legion and seeing how they hired a larger team gives me a lot of hope that this will be the expansion to get things back on track.  The biggest thing I'm looking forward to is the class halls and weapons.  I've been waiting for something to make my classes feel more unique and interesting.  Here's hoping I get a chance to try it out before release :)

• Like 2

What am I most looking forward to in Legion? It has to be all of the lore that will be revealed with the expansion. Starting with the Nightmare & Xavius, what happened to Gul'Dan, then later on maybe we'll see some Old God action or a glimpse of Azshara? After doing a 180 with WoD and shoving Archimonde at the end, I wonder what twists Legion will see.

For my favourite WoW moment, i'll pick the time me and a bunch of friends started our own guild back in MoP 5.2 and cleared ToT normal. Most of the guys I still talk to regularly biggrin.png

So,I've heard of this giveaway.What I look forward to in Legion is The new fox mount and the lovely new Cat form looks from the Feral Artifact.In the past I enjoyed the Tier set for Hunters.Thank god for the instant Aimed shot.Love, Witlesswarrior7. <3 (cheesy ending)

Of course I am stoked for the artifact weapons, but the new wardrobe feature is my biggest draw.. to actually have bag space again to farm up more transmog and toys and what not. It is the most nifty thing that they have added since transmog was implemented.. Congrats on 5 years Icy Veins! Here's to 5 more!

• Like 2

I'm really looking forward to the overall evolution of the monk class : I have been a WW since MoP and hope that the artifacts and class rework will bring a breath of fresh air to the class !

Ahh, a hard comment to make. So many things. I am not much of a raider, but artifact weapons compel me to maybe give it a try at a casuals pace. Mostly looking forward to wardrobe changes. It will give me something new to collect other than the pets!

I started in burning crusade, a rogue was my main, and a priest my alt. I thought armor mattered on my rogue and my hour long fortitude would be harder to dispel. These were the days when I had time to grind, and worked hard at getting consortium exalted for my first purple item. My rogue still has that dagger.

Cheers all and thank you for the website! It keeps the casual in me from looking like a total scrub.

I am really looking forward to the Challenge Modes and the Adventure Mode.  All of the class changes have me excited for what Legion has to bring.

My favorite moments, so far in WoW, have been all the moments that I have shared with my friends, either raiding or just having a great time.

The demon hunter and artifacts.

DH because Illidan is my favorite character along with Arthas and Garrosh.

Artifacts because ashbringer is :Q__

• Like 1

Looking forward to being able to swap between all specs without finding a trainer, hope they don't make it expensive. Transmog system is also exciting, gonna need lots of coffee to clean out every alt's bank and bags.

I like the idea of obtaining artifact weapons, as opposed to trying to go through a proving ground, which is easier for some classes than others. this way, tuning can be done to a particular spec, without affecting others'. Since I have at least 2 of each toon at 100, I want to experience how all of them play out. 

• Like 1

I'm really excited for...well almost everything in Legion! I've been keeping up to date with all the news about it and I'm so glad that Legion might get me back into my true passion in this game, pvp.

I started playing WoW in BC but really spent all of it leveling, it wasn't until Wrath that I actually got into the game in all aspects. I raided, did arenas, did bgs, leveled alts, etc. But what I enjoyed most was pvping in arenas. My friend and I were a two man team, I was an unholy death knight and he was an arms warrior. It wasn't the greatest idea I admit but we had a lot of fun and I won't ever forget those times.

I'm really excited for the prestige system most of all, I can't wait for it.

I would have to say that I'm looking forward to the wardrobe in Legion. This will free up so much space in my bags and bank. Also the pvp prestige system is looking really cool.

I've personally been playing the game since it was 3 years old, and I've enjoyed every minute of it. Only recently though did i sign up for the PTR/Beta version of the game. WoD beta was fun and all but I really must say, that 5.4 PTR was so much fun for me, I still get some flashbacks when i listen to some specific music that I listened to back then. I am extremely hyped for Legion (except for the Rogue artifacts, kinda silly if you ask me) and i simply can't wait to get my hands on this expac 

I am looking forward to finally seeing the long awaited battle against the legion. I can't wait to see how things turn out. One of my favorite moments was in mid wrath when i started and finally hit around lvl 70 I joined in on some old bc raids which turned out to be my first raiding experience ever. It was so much fun and the people there was awesome!