Narme

[US-Uldaman][PLAYER][H] Narme - 504 Guardian Druid + Prizim - 498 Holy Paladin

1 post in this topic

Husband (tank) and wife (healer) team looking for progressing guild, currently 1/13 on ToT, Have downed every boss to this point. No Heroic experience, but would like to change that. Willing to join a strong guild with dedicated raiders to help others get geared up if needed. Have used Ventrilo and TeamSpeak in the past.

504 Guardian Druid

Narme on WoW Armory

Narme on AMR

498 Holy Paladin.

Prizim on WoW Armory

Prizim on AMR

Looking for evening raids during weekdays (starting between 7:30-8:30) and anytime on Sundays. Not able to raid on Friday and Saturday nights. Will only join guild if both can raid.

Edited by Narme

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shreem
      restoration druid nerfs 8.1

I saw on Wowhead that Restro druids are receiving a nerf to  Tranquility : Heals all allies within 40 yards for [(41%37% of Spell power) * 5] over 8 sec. Each heal heals the target for another 16 over 8 sec, stacking.
      Healing increased by 100% when not in a raid.

I feel like its not necssary and are going to effect my healing in a bad way duh. (Nerfs normally do.) But as it is right now im far behind Mistweaver munks and every priest spec. 
      My Tranquility is my second higest if not the higest healing abillity i have (Thats what Details Tells me.) 

And im unsure how the Autumn leaves changes is gonna effect me, wheter or not its for the better or worse.

What do you guys think?

This is my first post please no roast 👶
      friendly 
      https://www.wowhead.com/news=287890/patch-8-1-ptr-28048-class-changes-monk-pvp-talents 
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our OTK DK Paladin deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Secret Paladin deck.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Big Druid guide.
    • By Cybark
      Any opinion on the Azerite gear with "Flesh rending"?
      I tried it and although it makes you add "Thrash" to your rotation, all your shreds now deal 926 more dmg, which brings Shred from 2090 dmg (2508 on bleeding targets) to 3016 (+20% on bleeding targets). My dps went up quite a lot since I took this Azerite talent.
      Although it is mentionned in the Icy Veins "Azerite Traits" page on the Feral DPS section, it does not appear on the Azerite Trait Chart, showing how much % it brings to you dps compared to other traits. I haven't seen any Youtube Feral Player mention it in their video either.
      I wonder if it would be worth it to change some feral talents for something that allows to cast more shreds (like Moment of clarity, etc.. 
      Try it. It's worth it. It might be our savior.
      Any opinion on this?