FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Low Budget Paladin Aggro Standard

Guest MardGeer

Hi Sottle any cards i can remove for ragnaros the lightlord

That's awesome deck, I started playing HS like 2 weeks ago and I've chosen Paladin as my first class so I had more than half of the cards. Just disenchanted few cards and got 700 last dust to complete this deck. Results are pretty good now biggrin.png :

1.png

Second game

21.png

22.png

23.png

Third :d

3.png

instant surrender ;)

3:0 after 3 games, all won with 30 hp, FeelsGoodMan

Guest Chef

Yo sottle my man what is a good replacement for keeper of uldaman? I was thinking about using 1 consecration and 1 spellbreaker. Tell me your thoughts.

Guest Kritman

is there any card to would consider in the place of keeper of uldamon

Guest Nbf77

Im pretty new to the game and i tried that aggro-pally. i have 26/30 and filled it with Ironbeak Owl instead of Keeper of Uldaman, I miss one weapon-card, one Argent Protector and one Steward of Darkshire.

But I cant get better than Rank 19. I often cant get pressure in the first draws. Im running behind the enemy, while he is killing all my monsters on the board. Does anyone have some additional tips to the description of that strategy. I really tried to do all the things written down. Very frustrading ...

So sorry for that english and thanks a lot for help biggrin.png

Greetings,

nbf77

Wow, you guys should really all get Keeper of Uldaman! That card is crazy! :P

Consecration and Spellbreaker are both solid replacements as mentioned.

Guest Natsu

Hello Sottle, thank you for updating pala aggro rush for standard mode.

I wanted to ask. Is there any use for Lee Roy in this deck now?

Guest Segurd

Wow, you guys should really all get Keeper of Uldaman! That card is crazy! tongue.png

Consecration and Spellbreaker are both solid replacements as mentioned.

When you say Consecration and Spellbreaker, do you mean one of each or two of one?

Guest Anon

I've been playing a mashup of this and the Legendary aggro rush, running with a blood knight and an Argent Commander instead of the Seals. Leeroy would def. be better, for more face-smash for less mana, but I don't want to commit my dust to this plan yet. Thanks for sharing.

Guest Eric
On 5/4/2016 at 2:49 PM, Guest Natsu said:

Hello Sottle, thank you for updating pala aggro rush for standard mode.

I wanted to ask. Is there any use for Lee Roy in this deck now?

Leeeeeroy is nuts, but this is a low budget deck so dust cost is probably why its not in here.

For those who lack money to buy the League of Explorer's expansion to get the Keeper of Uldamans I built a lowest budget version.
I played it for fun to quickly get back to rank 10+ at the beginning of the month.
And if somebody asks "why no Knife Juggler?", the answer is "Knife Juggler IS TOO SLOW" :D
Never thought I'd ever say this, but full aggro tempo is what you need to win your games with this.

I can't say how much more potential it has, but I can say it can be freakin' fast.
But it is a bit of a gamble, because: draw Divine Favour or lose :)

AggroFaceShieldPally.jpg

Edited by HackFin
Typo

Guest Radeint

So , spent like everything i had to make my new paladin deck. last year i really enjoyed paladin so i looked for a standard deck i could afford. So far the deck is not working out for me at all. The issue i am having with the deck is that it seems everyone can wipe the board before i can kill them. If i get them down to about 15 health I usually have used up everything and sometimes if i have divine favour i can get them to about 10 health. at this point they have cleared the board and have really big guys out or lots of taunt. I am stuck at rank 20 to 19 with this deck. Icy veins has it at a deck that can get up to about rank 5 i think. To me people are running a ton of taunt or lots of AOE removal. I do not think this deck can get past rank 15 if it were to get that far. Also I am thinking the decks your facing at lower ranks may be different than what i am seeing at higher ranks. vs other aggro decks this deck has a chance. 

as for the last post with the lowest budget aggro paladin deck, this deck is way more fast then the original deck by the OP. i can get them down to about 10 or 5 health but then run into the same issues as i mentioned above. Aggro in general seems to be giving me issues at ranks 20-17. I am going to keep trying but i may have to abandon this deck and move towards C'thun or a more midrange dank. Druid and warriors are everywhere and the aggro paladin for me is struggling. 

Also hackfin did you make it to rank 10 with that deck or did you just have that as a goal. I am going to keep trying with both decks and see if it works out. if it does ill return and let everyone know. 

Guest Radeint

Wanted to come back and comment, after learning the deck hackfin recommended, i have to say its pretty nice. its def faster as i said before but just going ham is not the key i feel. you still have to play strategically. tonight I won 4 games in a row and got to rank 17. not far, but its far from where i was. I also faced no one with lots of aoe. board clearing before going face is working better than trying to go straight face really fast.   

Let's start by thanking Sottle because this deck served me well in this season, but now I have a question to ask:

Why does it seem that no one tried Wild Pyromancer?

I'd say because it seems counter-intuitive to play it in a deck where everyone has 1 HP but I found him to be a great catch-up mechanism when going against Zoo or other aggro decks, you can nuke a field for 4 mana instead of 6 or it also makes Consecration 3 AoE instead of 2 if you get them together (At the moment I play 1 Equality, 1 Consecration and 1 Pyromancer but the numbers vary a lot).

If I'd have to say something against it is that his role is pretty lopsided, it tends to be either completely useless or the card you wished for.

So that said, since I'm no expert I'd like to some veteran to voice his opinion on the matter.

>playing an aggressive deck

>having a hard time getting the board presence

>considering playing a card that kills your own board perfectly

Do I need to say more? If you want a board clear, play the brilliant one-sided Consecration. It also hits for 2. 

• Like 1

I do know it doesn't make much sense but it works somewhat, maybe because it doubles as a creature and lets me address 3 HP boards with Consecration.

I honestly cannot explain why it works but it does work somewhat.

Guest Headkicker
On 30. 4. 2016 at 1:44 PM, Guest Chef said:

Yo sottle my man what is a good replacement for keeper of uldaman? I was thinking about using 1 consecration and 1 spellbreaker. Tell me your thoughts.

Hello i was using equality and blood knight.

Sign in to follow this