FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Bloodlust Shaman Standard

Guest LroyJenkins

Hey what can i replace trogg with? i don't have loe right now

Trogg is really strong in Shaman decks nowadays and doesn't really have a replacement, but I guess if you really must replace it then try Argent Squire.

Guest Guest

any replacements for thing from below?

Guest r3ign

Havent had the opportunity to but has anyone stacked rockbiter weapons on a doomhammer for a whopping 16dmg total attack? talk about OP hehe

Guest Asaoirc

Ive been using a fire elemental in it's place with some decent effect. not as good early... but still worth trying.

I'm playing 100% FTP on EU and I was able to get Trogg in a couple of weeks of Arena + daily quests. I got a 12-win Arena run, which helped, but it would have only taken a few more days to get it otherwise.

The key to earning 1400 gold in this time to buy the two wings of LoE you need is to try to avoid doing 40 and 50 gold quests as much as possible. Do 60 and 100 quests and the free pack quest, but otherwise cancel your quests every day until you get the good ones.

Here are the guidelines I used:

If you have three quests that are 40g, do the ones that require spells, minions, or face damage while using classes that are not a part of the class quests.

If you have a 40g and a 50g quest that involve the same class, do the OTHER quest, whatever it is. On the next day, cancel the 40g quest that you left. Likewise if you have a 50g and a 60g quest with the same class.

If you have a 40g quest for spells, minions, or face damage, a random class 40g quest, and a 50g quest for another class, your best option is to do the 40g quest for spells. You may accidentally do the 40g spell etc. quest while doing the 50g quest, so you will actually lose a potential 30g rather than the 10g you lose by doing a 40g quest over a 50g quest.

If you have a 100g quest, only do it when it won't lead to accidentally completing another quest. These quests are best combined with 60g quests for big burst income.

I play shaman on my FTP account because I was lucky enough to open an Al'Akir on one of my first few packs. As such, it is in my interest to get all the best shaman cards I can. Tunnel Trogg is definitely one of these, so if you also like to play shaman, you need this card. Take the time to buy the two wings of LoE you need for this, and you won't regret it.

• Like 1

Trogg is really strong in Shaman decks nowadays and doesn't really have a replacement, but I guess if you really must replace it then try Argent Squire.

The deck already runs Argent Squire. If I were to run this without the troggs, I'd probably run an Acidic Swamp Ooze and a Lightning Bolt.

any replacements for thing from below?

They are totally worth the 200 dust, but you could use Fire Elemental while you save up.

Guest Garmose

So I went to try and jam with this deck today but HS is telling me it's a Wild deck and I can't figure out why/if I'm doing anything wrong to make it that way. Could a gold version of a card be screwing with the standard legality?

Any replacement for argent squire?

She isn't replaceable, consider crafting her. It's only 40 + 40 dust

I have trouble with the Master of Evolution in such decks... it is a tough card to play, since your Shaman minions are so cheap and efficient, or have Overload, it is difficult to get value from the Evolution.  Evolving Totems is of limited use since they are considered 1 drops.  The Master is a neat card, I just think it is very hard to use with the way Shaman works

So I went to try and jam with this deck today but HS is telling me it's a Wild deck and I can't figure out why/if I'm doing anything wrong to make it that way. Could a gold version of a card be screwing with the standard legality?

It is most probably a bug. Try deleting that deck, changing it to standard and putting in all the cards.

Any replacement for argent squire?

Defender of Argus, Fire Elemental, second Bloodlust, Earth Shock, second Master of Evo.

Guest D3meZ

Swapped thunder bluff for fire elemental made it to rank 5 from rank 11 today

Guest mahockey3

Is it viable to run a Knife Juggler in place of a Flame Juggler? Considering the amount of token spawn here, I think it's worth a shot.

Sign in to follow this