5 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
i got a little problem round here. My Rogue is dealin way too less dmg. In comparsion to other rogues on warcraftlogs.com im only around the 50% bracket. Just want to get better. Any advise is welcome.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/antonidas/pjam#rankingmetric=bossdps Warcraftlogs Link from my Rouge. If you need i will search for a raid where i can log and share it.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/antonidas/pjam My arsenal link
Thanks in advance.
so Ive been turning to icy-veins' guides for advice for some time now, and I hope somebody can help me with my current problem as well.
Im a Ret-Pally currently 903 equipped with 45 traits. According to the parses on warcraftlogs and also my personal feeling, Im performing rather poorly on NH HC raids.
Here's some info:
Things I am already aware of:
- Zeal isnt optimal for single target (forgot to get tomes to change during raid)
- Potion of old war is better than Prolonged power (same issue)
- Missing enchants on neck and back
Now I see how the above might add up some damage, but it feels like im lacking substantially more. The parse of scorp in particular seemed underwhelming, although this might be because we didnt pull all adds constantly (?). Anyhow, I looked at checkmywow for reference, and I wasted almost no CDs, barely any HP and my HP-Spender with judgement up ratio was between 95 and 100%.
I dont have access to Convergence or 4 set bonus right now, nor any better legendary than Sephuz.
I wanna improve but I am kinda stuck right now, unsure of what to work on. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
This is my current pawn string from sims:
Agility=21.87, CritRating=18.49, HasteRating=24.16, MasteryRating=22.94, Versatility=17.33
Is anyone else getting haste over mastery and agi? I recently got the Mantle (FINALLY!), so not sure if that is affecting anything. I know crit used to be important for Mantle, so I am not sure why it would be the culprit here. I even tested swapping out my enchants to haste and it did provide a slight boost while maintaining the same scaling. Mastery is at 9300, Crit at 9300 and Haste at 8000 (Roughly), so I definitely dont feel I have enough mastery to start warranting haste over it and agi.
Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this too?
I do have the current sim build, so no issues there.
Can anyone provide a sim sheet, so I can see the DPS differences between legendaries in combination, like:
Waist and Back = ??? DPS
Shoulders and Back = ??? DPS
Shoulders and Waist = ??? DPS
Reason is, I have Shoulders and Back, but I'm curious to see what a Back and Waist combo DPS would be in comparison. Wanting to know if the numbers are small or large.
Hi everybody, 1st post here.
Since NH started I've changed my main spec from Holy to Retribution.
My first problem is that I still not have 2nd useful legendary (got the ring, but have only Movement Boots as other legendary).
In AOE fight (like Skorpyron or even Auriel where you need to kill frost and arcane adds fast) I'm Always in top 3 and often got 75%+ ILVL performance on warcraftlogs.
In ST fight I have awful performance (never over 50% ILVL performance).
My main concerns are:
1) Talent Build for ST: I'm using ES, Zeal (4 pcs. T19) and Blade of Wrath. Is this the optimal build?
2) Trinket: I've got CoF 875, Unstable Arcanocrystal 860, CotCS 870, Entwined 875 (no Faulty Countermeasure, VOTW hates me). What trinkets you suggest to use?
3) Stat priority: using SIMC for my toon, I see a lot of different values and i'm a little confused. Just changing 1 trinket or 1 talent, Haste Mastery and Crit weights changes a lot (Vers tends to stay in 1st place in all sims). What stat priority you suggest for ST fights?
4) Crusade use: since I use CoF, I use Crusade at every CD possible and not saving it for specific moments in fight. Is this a big mistake?
This is my last log from Krosus HC: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YxNAnDWqR2KHGhm7#fight=19&type=damage-done
My guild is not oriented in fast progress, but I'd like to improve my personal performance :)