Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Legendary Pirate Warrior Aggro Standard

8 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Legendary Pirate Warrior Aggro Standard deck.

Really like this deck, and doing pretty well with it.

Only trouble is that a bad hand in first 1-2 moves, which happens way more than I expected, is an almost certain loss.

Very very weak deck. Went 5-23 and gave up on it. Extremely depending on good card draw, but even then the damage output is too low. Gets your opponent easily to 10 health, but then you run out of cards and out of steam.

Since I don't have TBK,kragg or greenskin I decided to just make a facier version of the deck which seems to be working fine. If anyone is interested in trying it out, the list is as follows:

N'zoth's first mate x2

execute 

finley

upgrade(I think 2 is excessive, especially with 2 cultists already in the deck)

southsea deckhand x2

war axe x2

heroic strike

loot hoarder x2

bloodsail raider x2

bloodsail cultist x2

wolfrider x2

argent horserider x2

spellbreaker

kor'kron elite x2

mortal strike

arathi weaponsmith

dread corsair x2

arcanite reaper x2

leeroy

The deck suffers from card draw like all face decks do, but I think it's very fun to play and seems to be more than good enough to hit legend(currently rank 3 and only lost 3 games since rank 6).

Edited by batanete

Played a variety of this deck whilst eating chicken noodle soup. Needless to say it was alright

24 minutes ago, Guest Chicken noodle said:

Played a variety of this deck whilst eating chicken noodle soup. Needless to say it was alright

The deck or the soup? xD

Whats the ranking for Sir Finley hero power choices?

I'm guessing we're hoping for Warlock. Then druid. Then hunter. Then mage.

4 hours ago, Guest Raige said:

Whats the ranking for Sir Finley hero power choices?

I'm guessing we're hoping for Warlock. Then druid. Then hunter. Then mage.

This is aggro with a decent curve, so you don't really need warlock's hero power. Hunter > Mage (allows you to deal damage to more targets if you have a weapon equipped) > Druid > Warlock/Rogue > the rest

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0