FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I plan on playing a rogue or Demon Hunter they both seem extremely fun, i like the stealthy mechanic of rogues but the mobility of a Demon Hunter is insane, but i wont know till i get into beta or till game goes live and i can test them out a bit, then again ill probably test every class, since they all look kinda fun and interesting.

My Main class will be the Warrior. Maybe i like the class because i rage alot in games. Kappa. No way :D. I like too tank and dps. In Legion we need to take a choice, tank or dps because we get the artefactpower.

My favorite Class NPC is Garrosh Hellscream former warchief. After we lost him it feels bad for me. Maybe we see him later (cavens of time)

mfg

Edited by roecki

I will play warrior, used to be a pally main but just boosted a warrior with the legion boost and i f*kin' loved it. 
I would like to see Muradin or Magni, that would be goodbiggrin.png

I'm going to play my holy/disc priest in legion, because its my main since vanilla and i would love to see how the class develops in legion. I'm sooo excited how the new disc specc will be because it sounds sooooo good.

I would say Anduin is my favorite npc, because we saw him such a long time in wow and he is my favorite hero in hearthstone ;)

Demonology warlock is my to go spec. A whole new rework with a different style of play is right down my alley.

Warlocks do not have many friends, and the entire Council of the Black Harvest is already in. I'd love, however, if they actually brought in Kanrethad back into the Class Hall to study is body on the effects of metamorphosis, to have an edge over Demon Hunters. 

Warlocks are not friends with anyone, so having an ace behind their sleeve is fitting to their class.

I will main a  Havoc Demon Hunter because I have wanted a Demon Hunter since Burning Crusade came out after fighting Illidan.

I would Love to see Loramus Thalipedes in the Demon Hunter class hall he was the first Demon Hunter I met which was in the Blasted lands having to piece him back together.

I will be leveling a Rogue first in legion. It has been my main since Vanilla. As for favorite NPC, Garona got a significant roll in the order halls so that's cool.

I've always played hunters so it is ofc my go to class as I prepare for Legion - just the interaction with my pets, me and them against the world (of warcraft) - due to this my favourite NPC is probably Rexxar - hes a bit of a loner and always off alone but quite happy to be surrounded by his pets.

I'm a sucker for hybrid classes, because I like tanking just as much as dpsing; therefore, I'll being wind walker monk. I've mained ret/prot since vanilla, and it's time for a change.

​It's really, really tough to pick a favorite class NPC - I just want to pick Thrall, even though it wouldn't make sense( but hey monks are totally cool with shamen), but I'll pick Chen Stormstout. A fat, drunken, brewmaster tank Panda?? I mean, that's tough to beat.

Probably gonna play DK as for favourite character NPC im gonna go for the current Lich King Bolvar Fordragon. I really liked how his storyline played out WotlK and i'd really like to see him in Acherus for at least a short period of time. 

In Legion i will play Hunter as i am playing it right now. I will choose between MM or BM when pre-patch starts but will not pick survival cuz i dont whant to be melee. My favorite NPC is Tyrande Whisperwind.

My chosen class is the Warlock - battling evil, to be the most evil thing in the world is my goal. If I save the world meanwhile? No problems, more souls to harvest for me :D

Who can be a true hero of the warlock class? We measure greatness only in power, not in notable dees; so my example of power is Archimonde, a true fel magic user, which is a massive source of our damage.

I hope you all agree, but if not... you know the consequences!

I'm playing mage since The Burning Crusade and I'm not going to change it in Legion. I'm pretty excited about all new features and changes. To be honest I've always loved Jaina Proudmoore. Even after events of Pandaria campaign I respect her decisions. And that's her I'd love to see in my Order Hall :)

Gonna be maining SPriest, as I've enjoyed their playstyle up until CoP... Changes in Legion look promising, and I'm diggin' the Old God vibe.

Would enjoy seeing more of an Old God influence/presence in the priest class hall, even if it's a decorative thing for SPriest specifically.