GabbaPreston

[Mal'Ganis][H]<Grimoire Raven> all players

2 posts in this topic

Hi! Grimoire Raven is a slightly new guild looking to recruit anyone and everyone who is friendly and looking for a family feel from a guild. We would love to build a strong large guild full of people who want to do events, achievements, raiding, pvp, or even just casual play. We are looking for general guild member and would eventually like to recruit some people who we could trust to keep an eye and lead the guild in the case that the current leaders are busy with any average life things.

Grimoire Raven is a Horde guild on Mal'Ganis server. All of our events, raiding, etc times are based on Mal'Ganis server time. The 3 current leaders have experience in Draenor raiding. 1 has full cleared normal HFC many times and 2 including myself have cleared normal and heroic. We plan on having a no consequence policy for raiding meaning that if you can't make it on a raid day or honestly aren't feeling up to raiding you can take a break or choose to opt out of raid days with no consequence, however you must consider the progression of the guild and how it can affect the guild, but you won't lose gear or anything if you cannot make it.

At the moment we plan on being a casual and pvp guild aside from small groups working on dungeons and such. Once Legion arrives we would like a strong group to progression raid for the guild along with one or so of our guild masters. Those who dedicate themselves to raiding are responsible for knowing the fights and bringing in their own experience and help for the raids. In other words do not only take from the guild make sure you equally share and allow for others to have the same privileges as yourself.

Overall I want my guild to flourish with people who are excited for Legion and have a passion for the game! If you would like to join feel free to contact me on WoW or Battlenet for any questions or inquiries about joining. My battletag is GabbaPreston#1398 and you can send any questions to my mailbox under the character name Oridoril on Mal'Ganis. 

Thank you for any interests and I hope if my guild isn't for you then you find a great guild for yourself!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By FoxShine
      Hello! This is Fox from Velocity. We're a not-so-hardcore morning Mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. Currently 1/9M, 9/9H ToS. Last tier we reached 7/10M NH in the two months leading up to ToS. Now we'll be focusing on Mythic ToS progression. A fun fact about us, since were a morning guild we actually got 2 realm 1st's on Heroic. Worldwide our H Goroth kill was 15th, and Demonic Inquisition was 8th (according to wowprogress). Were looking for good and reliable players for our roster, mainly DPS, who can learn the fights quickly and attend our early raid times. 
      [A] <Velocity> 1/9M 9/9H (7/10M) - MORNING raid LFM
      Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs / Mon(Opt/Alt)[/quote]

Looking for:
      Currently Need
      Ranged - Mage, Ele Sham, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin
      Melee - Rogue, Ret Pally, Warrior, Demon Hunter
      Healer - Disc Priest, Resto Sham, Holy Pal.
      Would consider

Tank - Flex Bear
        Requirements: 
      Item Lvl:  915+/-
      Exp:  9/9H (Pref), 8/9H ok

*Specific classes are listed above as preference. However, any class is welcomed! We will consider anyone who is willing to join and can commit to our raid times, we may also make exceptions if you are under the requirements.

Expectations:
      We’re not super hardcore, we like having fun, but we do have high standards; so we expect our raiders to play their class well, come prepared, FOLLOW MECHANICS, have a sense of humor (or not) and adapt quickly. Prior Mythic raiding experience is a plus, though not necessary if you're a fast learner. 
      Due to our morning raid times, we encourage everybody to communicate about attendance via Calendar invites, Discord channels, or through tells with an officer. It’s important to know who will be available week-by-week so we can make arrangements for raid days. This is necessary to avoid setbacks and keep up with progression! We are very understanding when someone needs to post-out. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask is for a heads up!
        Perks: Feasts, Codex, Spirit Cauldrons, near-unlimited guild repairs, and the occasional gem or enchants. We run alt raids and Mythic+ 15s with each other each week. We're a tight-knit guild, who's always joking around and helping each other out. We also play other games together outside of WoW, like Overwatch, SC2, Heroes, Diablo, Dota2, LoL and whatever else.

Additional Info: The morning slot is kind of niche, so it’s important we find players who are dedicated and realistic with their schedules.
      Our Officers are veteran players who have experience raiding at high levels, as well as a majority of our core players. We want to uphold a certain level of standard, the point being that we can joke and have fun while getting stuff done.
      If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Leave a reply here, send us a tell on BNET or in game. Or be old school and send an in-game mail! Thanks for reading, and we hope to hear from you soon! =D

Fox#1713
      Peach#1423 
      Ezmaya#1410
    • By Dredd
      <Return With Honor> H6/9 weekday 6pm-8:30p EST raid times. Tank and Sham/Priest heals needed. We also have a reward system where you can receive game time & game store items paid for by the guild. If interested pst me. Also visit us at returnwithhonor.shivtr.com
      Who Are We?
      Originally established in Tichondrius-US during the WoD expansion, Return With Honor is a guild lead by military veterans who are also veteran players of World of Warcraft. We offer great conversations, crude humor, active environment, and a home for individuals looking to be apart of a tight nit group. We also have a guild point system used by our members to earn great prizes like in-game items(gear, pets, mounts, etc) and game time. These points can be earned by staying active on our guild website, volunteering to assist the guild, and being involved in any guild groups.
      RAID SCHEDULE
      Alternating raid weeks
      (Varying days scheduled a month out)Tues, Friday, Sunday and Wed, Thu, Mon: 6:00PM-8:30PM EST
      We expect everyone to be prepared and ready to go 15 minutes before raid time (5:45PM EST) to start pulls at 6:00PM EST. We get Saturdays off every week.
      https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/emerald-dream/Return+With+Honor
      RATED BATTLEGROUNDS
      The RBG schedule varies on a week by week basis. Multiple groups will be formed to accommodate mostly everyone.
      Guild Events
      Guild Events are held every week with prizes for members to earn like high ilvl BOE gear, gold, pets, and mounts.
      If interested please contact Hoodxd or myself by in-game message or mail
      contact me at #ActionJack11202