Damien

Legendary Yogg Token Druid Standard

6 posts in this topic

Will this deck work without Fandral or Cenarius? Those are the only 2 cards I'm missing.

Substantionally worse. Those cards are what puts you over the top, allowing to generate overwhelming board states. Deck can function without Yogg but without those payoffs it will be miles behind its current iteration (which is not 100% consistent even with all cards)

I wonder how much did it hurt sottle to have to make this deck xD

1 person likes this

Is it possible to swap cenarius for something else? he is the only one i am missing.

On 6/18/2016 at 11:55 AM, Guest ZalmanTheLegend said:

Is it possible to swap cenarius for something else? he is the only one i am missing.

Yes, you can replace Cenarius with Onyxia.  This deck was inspired by JackieChan's token druid deck to which he has made several changes.  One if which is that he replaced Cenarius with Onyxia.