Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Venatos091485

<Nemesis>US-Garrosh Alliance 1/13 (H) LF Tank 10M

1 post in this topic

US-Garrosh Alliance guild <Nemesis>, #1 on server, LF a Tank to fill our recently open spot for our progression 10 man team. Raid nights are Thursday and Monday nights from 5:30PST - 9:00PST. Require at least ilvl of 505+ and have at least most of ToT Normal Experience and be able to do independant research IE watch Videos before raids and be prepared prior to progression content etc. . . All Flasks and Food will be provided as well as repairs. Be prepared to maintain a positive attitude as we work on heroic progression and push to eventually Ra-den server first! If you have any questions or inquiries feel free to contact Nixoneon, Cloud, Venatos in game or email nathan_barreras091485@hotmail.com for more information. Thank you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sinnox
      THIS POST IS TO UPDATE MCKYNZIE'S PREVIOUS POST WITH THE MOST CURRENT INFORMATION THIS GUILD HAS TO OFFER.
      Progression  9/10N (5/10H) Lead
      Faction: Horde (Lok'tar Ogar!)
      Schedule: Raiding Mondays/Thursdays 10:30pm EST to 12:30am EST (Switching to Tuesdays/Thursdays 9:30pm - 12:30 am Febuary 28th!)
      Classes/Specs Needed:  4 DPS (Melee preferred but still apply)
      If you have parses of fights from raid bosses please link them in your whispers to myself or any of my officers! You will have priority if you can provide proof of your talent
      Arms/Fury Warrior
      Affliction/Destruction/Demonology Warlock (High Need)
      Windwalker Monk
      Enhancement/Elemental Shaman
      Shadow Priest (High Need)
      Havoc Demon Hunter
      Assassination/Outlaw/Subtlety Rogue
      Unholy/Frost/Blood Death Knight
      Retribution Paladin (High Need)
      Links:  WoW Site - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/area-52/The_Excursion/
      About us!: Slipstream (Formerly <The Excursion> ) is a guild on Area 52 (Horde) US. We are currently 7/7H EN and 2/3N ToV as-well as 9/10N and we are looking to further progress. We are currently looking for any exceptional players to be part of our guild! Our goal is to build a strong and active guild roster and advance through raids to the point of having heroic on farm and possibly moving forward to Mythic IF there's enough interest.  Active in M+ keys and assigned days that everyone can pool their keystones together and farm out some keys
      About our Raid Team: Although it looks like we barely have any core, that's not the case. We've recently just broke off a merge with another guild on this realm and aiming to strike out on our own. What we lack in bodies, we are strong in knowledge, dps, heals and great attitude for raiding. We're always aiming to strive forward and make a name for ourselves. 
      As the raid leader I hold a standard of everyone always coming prepared with flasks/buff food and some knowledge of fights but i'm always up for giving people a chance to nail it whenever they try. So please. If you're interested in giving us a shot. Do not hesitate to give us a shout!
      What next?: Give us a try! Contact one of the structure!
      Guild Leader:  Sinnox#11193 ( Raer or Sinnox) 
      Officers: Astral#1235 (Apokhaleesi)
    • By Zeliel
      Hi, ill make it simple, i want to be the strongest tank posible, i want my hp to never drop below 60%, im doing heroic content fairly well, for example at krosus more than 12 stacks its very very hard but i want more, i want to hold more, be stronger. Ive been very luky and i have 5 legendarys, lana'thel lament, prydaz, sephuz, shackles of bryndaor and rattlegore bone legplates, i think prydaz is a very safe bet for raid but for the second legendary which should i use? shackles truly gives sooo much healing? lanathels has the perfect stats pls 5% buff...
      Here is my info http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Zeliel/advanced
      Thank you for your time.

PD: what abount trinkets? i like the life trinket any other trinket worth looking for?
    • By Tsha
      Realm Type: Normal (PvE)
      Realm Timezone: CST
      Connected Realm: Runetotem
      Looking for: We are ALL inclusive.
      PVE, casual dungeons/raids, weekly scheduled guild events.
      Updated: 2/17/17
      Die Laughing... Might as well laugh if you're eating dirt.  ;)

I'd like to invite like minded people to join our family.  Seriously.. we don't have any assholes in our guild.  We're an active, mature, social guild and everyone is helpful.  We are not a progressive raiding guild, we have enough people to raid but unfortunately, all of us are never on at the same time.

We don't care what class you play because, it's your game, we just want our members to enjoy the game without pressure.  If you haven't been getting into the dungeons that you need for all those required by profession quests, etc., then come join us for our weekly scheduled runs.  We're currently starting our mythics team(s).

Have you been hesitant to jump into pugs due to the general asshatery that persists? When I say we have no assholes, it's true - no assholes - not one! We have members who are shy, some terrifically social, some run mythics, some are former progression raiders,  while others are still gearing up for heroics.  Some members are trying out new classes/roles for the first time and enjoying the no pressure environment for learning.  Our motto is 'Victory or Die Laughing' and we mean it. Everyone is included one way or another.

We schedule weekly dungeons/LFR, achieve/mog runs, special events, (like drunk gnome races to Crossroads,) birthday bashes, holiday groups and group events for world questing or getting those pesky Suramar quests done.  

We use Mumble and we're in it daily as many of our members find it more convenient to actually talk to one another while active in dungeons/raids/questing than having to type in chat. And yes... the jokes sometimes get pretty dumb, but we always have a good time.
      We'd love you add to our family and give you a comfortable and safe place to enjoy your game.  

Our website is http://thrallsfist.wix.com/thrallsfist
      Email is thrallsfist@gmail.com
      For in-game contact:
      GM - Tsha,  or /who Thralls Fist and whisper anyone on for an invite and let us know you found us on Icy Veins.
      Please contact us with any questions. We're looking forward to adding you to our family

• By Keiken
      Who We Are
      <Cleromanse> is a new guild that's recruiting on Nesingwary and it's connected realms (Nazgrel & Vek'nilash). We are focused on building camaraderie and a community of support for each other and for other players. Our interests are widespread; from raiding, to pvp, to helping new players.
      When are we active?
      As is often the case, our members are most active during the late afternoons and weekends. The majority of us are on the west coast, but we have players across multiple time zones. What kind of atmosphere?
      Our goal is to create an accepting and encouraging environment for players from all walks of life. The guild is family-friendly and is a great place for couples, college students, or parents who play with their kids. Where do I sign up?
      Easy! Reply to this post below or message me on reddit and we'll get you signed up. Also, feel free to add me on Battle.net at TaquitoGrill#1382. Even if you aren't looking for a guild, I'd love to play HotS, or Overwatch, or whatever :D
    • By Kelp
      Type: Semi-hardcore
      Progression: 7/7 Mythic EN + 2/3 Mythic ToV + 2/10 Mythic NH
      Faction: Horde
      Server: <Lustful> - [Zul’jin]
      Raid Times: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9pm-12am EST (Server Time)
      Apply here: lustful-guild.com or message me.

<Lustful> is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders in need of an active and progression oriented mythic guild!

We are currently looking for most classes and roles:
      Healer: Low demand.
      Range Damage: HIGH DEMAND!
      Melee damage: Medium demand.

Expectations:
      Be on time
      Have Discord for voice communication
      Have installed the required add-ons
      Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
      Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times
      Loot Rules:
      Loot Council
      Add-on List:
      Deadly Boss Mods
      RCLootCouncil
      Casual players are more than welcome to join for assistance in leveling, dungeons, and other content. Something is always going on within <Lustful>! Social oriented players will never be without something to do. Our Discord is available to all guild members.
      Message me for more information:
      Kelp-Zul'jin or Ragnar#11614