2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
the broken isles pathfinder has two parts
the Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One has 5achievements
1.Broken Isles Explorer complete these achievements,
5. Explore Stormheim
2.Variety is the Spice of Life complete 100 wq's.
3.A Glorious Campaign complete 1 class order hall campagin
4.Loremaster of Legion complete these achievements
2.Vrykul Story, Bro,
4.That's Val'sharah Folks!
5.Ain't No Mountain High Enough
5. Broken Isles Diplomat reach revered with
1. Court of Farondis,
6. The Wardens.
the Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part Two has 3 achievements
1. Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One complete the first part (above),
2.Explore Broken Shore explore the broken shore
and the last one is Legionfall Commander reach revered with
1. Armies of Legionfall.
when you complete all of this you'll have flying in the broken isles.
All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
A little bit of info about us:
We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
What we expect from you:
- We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
- Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
- Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
- Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
- Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
- Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
- Access to Discord and a working microphone.
- Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
- Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 Azkey#21565
To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
- 905~ ilvl
- 40+ traits.
- 6 or more mythic kills in NH.
- Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
Druid: Balance and Restoration.
Hunter: BM and Survival.
Monk: Mistweaver and Windwalker.
Any and all applications be considered.
I'm Seryd from Dreaming Vigil,
we are a semi-hardcore raiding guild on the kazzak server looking to find people to complete our raid roster.
We're currently recruiting all classes and all roles.
Our raid times are Friday-Saturday 22-01 Server time.
Our goal is to have fun together while progressing through the current mythic content,we accept socials too.
If you're interested or would like more info on us,please add me so that we may talk.
I've read through several guides on leveling up and didn't find a clear list of common tips everyone should use. Regardless of the character you're playing or the types of runs you like, there are a couple of tips you should try. I've done this a couple of times and find my leveling from first spawn to Level 70 Paragon 120+ in this new Season 10 went much quicker. In fact, I often advance 2 and sometimes 3 levels on each bounty quest or rift run.
First, before anyone complains about wrong numbers, I admit they are not specifically precise. I am trying to explain a concept here.
1. The Leoric's Crown legendary buff is "Increase the effect of any gem socketed intro this item by 94%". This is usually picked up early in the game. As soon as I get this I insert the highest level Ruby gem I can for the increased experience percentage. Up to level 70 a Flawless Royal Ruby gives an additional 41% experience. That’s 41% x 94% = 79.5%. If you can’t start with the highest gem, start lower and replace it as you can. At level 70 it drops to 4.1%.Until then I keep this regardless of other options. I may not have the strongest, best helm, but I get a tremendous experience boost.
2. Yellow pools give a constant 25% bonus, not for a given time, but for a given number of points. In fact, the experience tracking line(thin line above the skills bar) will show you how many extra experience points you'll receive, what they will take you to until it's expired, and change the line to yellow instead of the normal blue through multiple runs. Only if you get killed before it ends does it stop working.
3. Massacres grant a bonus experience based on how many enemy you kill AFTER you reach 15 killed. The more you kill, the higher the bonus. At 15 killed it’s 1x or 100% bonus. At 140 it's up to about 4x or 400% (please, don't hold me to this. I've done it a couple of times and it's based on failing memory). Along with this, try to have at least one ranged weapon you can shoot from a distance. It can keep your total running.
So, let me give you a scenario. Do your run, and run past all smaller groups regardless of the kind or level of them. A single yellow boss is bad. It takes lots of time and gives very little for the effort. When you run into minions (love the little spiders) in a greater horde, stop and kill as many as you can. I like to run just a little past and see if there are more lurking nearby. When you get a good number, stop, backtrack a little, and begin your killing spree. As you get to the last few enemies, begin using your range weapon to shoot intermittently and from a further distance as you try to move toward more enemy nearby. Rack up as many kills as you can. Only engage the enemy when it’s worth the time to do so.
Here’s how the results work out. Look for close horde pack of 20+ with lots of surrounding enemies. Begin killing and stretch it out near the last enemy so you can move to increase the number with nearby enemies. End up with 80 kills and a base of 10,000 points (fictitious number for calculations only). Add massacre bonus of 2.75 (275%), add the yellow pool bonus of 25%, add the Leoric’s Crown bonus of 79.5%, and you end up with 379.5% minimal increase for a grand total of 37,950 + 10,000 = 47,950 experience points.
On any basic run you should be able to find 3 or 4 of these without much difficulty. With a little personal experience you’ll begin to recognize quickly when the setting is right. So a single bounty run can easily net you an extra 200,000 which isn’t bad at lower levels. But, wait, there’s more! These are percentage increases so they increase with your level increases.
Grinding out these runs can actually be more fun! Try it.