FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Clobhar

[Khadgar][A] <Storm Of Vengeance> HFC(11/13) LF DPS!

Storm of Vengeance is a newer US guild currently recruiting all classes with a focus on DPS for PVE and raiding. We've got some open spots on our permanent raiding team and would love to have them filled before Legion. We'd really love some warlocks and rogues, but all classes are welcome.

We are not hard-core by any means, but we like to progress quickly and have fun doing it. We're a casual raiding guild and a great bunch to enjoy the game with. We currently raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 6 PM Central until about 9 PM. We're currently in HFC normal but would like to hit heroic in the next week or so.

Add me in game (Burgundyfire#1936) or throw me a whisper.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orb
      <Banana Hammock> is a social raiding guild for late night weekend bananas.
      Group: Banana Splits
      Hours & Days: 
      Friday & Saturday 
      Pacific time: 11pm - 2am Progression: 
      EP   3/8M  (AOTC) COS (AOTC) BOD 4/9 M (AOTC) Uldir 2/8 M (AOTC) Guild Info:
        <Banana Hammock> is a social raiding guild.  We are a group of players that raid with a more relaxed atmosphere. We are not a Cutting Edge guild, but we are open for players who want to push beyond AOTC and see how far we get! While we will ask for the standard logs/experience info, we value our members and we will check any new recruit to see if they make a good fit to make raiding enjoyable. Come be another Banana for our Hammock! 🙂
      Looking For:
      Ranged Dps 1 Healer Requirements: Please have current logs available
      If interested in raiding or hanging out with us just message
      B.net:  Nox#1474, Anubismerc#1882, Radjehuty#1804
      Discord: nox#2686, Radjehuty#0285

• By Lithell
      Okay so between Nelf and Human rogue my questions are this
      Doesn't the weapon skill see a diminishing return?
      Is the dps difference actually there?
      Also shadowmeld vs perception: I don't understand why shadowmeld isn't considered to be the better choice?
      Reasoning being that a nelf should get the jump on another rogue first regardless, because of the better stealth..that is a passive. Also wouldn't the shadowmeld be better in a raid setting for sap?
      I understand that perception is active for 20 seconds but it has a cool down, and is also on the same faction?
    • By Lithell
      Okay so between Nelf and Human rogue my questions are this
      Doesn't the weapon skill see a diminishing return?
      Is the dps difference actually there?
      Also shadowmeld vs perception: I don't understand why shadowmeld isn't considered to be the better choice?
      Reasoning being that a nelf should get the jump on another rogue first regardless, because of the better stealth..that is a passive.
      I understand that perception is active for 20 seconds but it has a cool down, and is also on the same faction?
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about Fr0zen's Pogo Rogue deck.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Dalaran Heist Warlock guide.