FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Clobhar

[Khadgar][A] <Storm Of Vengeance> HFC(11/13) LF DPS!

Storm of Vengeance is a newer US guild currently recruiting all classes with a focus on DPS for PVE and raiding. We've got some open spots on our permanent raiding team and would love to have them filled before Legion. We'd really love some warlocks and rogues, but all classes are welcome.

We are not hard-core by any means, but we like to progress quickly and have fun doing it. We're a casual raiding guild and a great bunch to enjoy the game with. We currently raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 6 PM Central until about 9 PM. We're currently in HFC normal but would like to hit heroic in the next week or so.

Add me in game (Burgundyfire#1936) or throw me a whisper.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this