Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

I've recently come back to WoW and decided to make a Monk. Currently I am level 30 but I have been dungeon grinding. After finding this website via MMO-Champion (thankfully!), I have read that dungeon grinding isn't the best way to level. Rather I should simply do a dungeon once for the quests. In the past I had used a guide combined with a waypoint add-on. I cannot remember which mods I was using.

All that being said, can anyone recommend a good guide for 1-90 (or at least 1-85)? I'm using Heirloom gear and leveling as a Windwalker Monk. I am using a Spell power PvP staff as I do not have enough JP for the maces, but I find I'm doing sufficient damage and killing rather quickly for now. I could be wrong.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Qrono

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Uliana Sunwuko Wave of Light Monk Build Guide.
    • By Demrottens
      Okay so I just started my first WoW player since 2009, and I completed all first mandatory missions and some misions to allow me do certain things like missions to show me how to pet a monster. Then, I skipped everything, me being level 2 undead and went to lvl 13 area (as I usually do in all MMOs) and farmed a bit until lvl 4 then I got bored and accidentally used a zepelin that flew me to Orgrimmar so I took advantage and went to lvl 17 area me being lvl 4 until reach lvl 6 and went to an area with lvl from 17 to IDK lvl and killed one lvl 17 deer then I went to some kind of troll or whatever that was lvlv 20, me being lvl 6 and killed it, I again got bored instantly and went farther through that rollercoaster until I reach the end and monsters there instead of a level have a skull which I assume means their lvl is 15 or 20 lvls more then mine, killed some with ease but I realised I only got 96 EP per kill, which is so little for me being lvl 7 or 6 and needing 5000 EP to levelup
      Do those skull level monsters give only a bit of experience, or all monsters I kill give EP depending on my own level, not on their own? Or is just that WoW works like this and if I kill a lvl 12 monster (twice my lvl, 6 lvls of difference) they would give me like 23 EP? 
      Is it always this hard to level up in WoW?
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Inna Exploding Palm Monk Build Guide.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Uliana Seven-Sided Strike Monk Build Guide.