FORUMS
Damien

Assassination Rogue 7.3

Guest Gasdy

Is it possible to get a stat priority and stat weights for Exsanguinate Icon Exsanguinate build? Thanks for all the great work! :)

Guest worgsn

I dont recommend switching to Agonizing Poison, its not worthy yet and math is kinda random here. Stay Exsanguinate and stack your crit up. I somehow managed to do 310k DPS as 849 ilvl Exsanguiante Build, meanwhile in 855 Mastery Build it was about 270k. Dont switch it, just dont. 

Guest Ihavedream(w/oA)

First of all, thank you so much! I am top dd almost every raid i am going with (in simillar item level ofc 860-862). Ty for all work and calculations.

Right now, i am triyng to find an optimal build for farming 7+ Mif.  I am using Exs. And MoD. It works well for me, but i dont know wich talents would be the most powerfull in tier 1,2 and 3, because, Its very hard for me to undestand all possible combinations, mb smb already done this and can explain wich is better, and why

Help me pls)) and sry for bad english grammar.

1 hour ago, Guest Ihavedream(w/oA) said:

First of all, thank you so much! I am top dd almost every raid i am going with (in simillar item level ofc 860-862). Ty for all work and calculations.

Right now, i am triyng to find an optimal build for farming 7+ Mif.  I am using Exs. And MoD. It works well for me, but i dont know wich talents would be the most powerfull in tier 1,2 and 3, because, Its very hard for me to undestand all possible combinations, mb smb already done this and can explain wich is better, and why

Help me pls)) and sry for bad english grammar.

Play Outlaw.

That said, I would do the same talents as recommended in the guide, but I would choose Alacrity on Tier 6. I might choose MfD, but you lose a significant amount of Energy regen on bosses without Venom Rush

7 hours ago, Guest worgsn said:

I dont recommend switching to Agonizing Poison, its not worthy yet and math is kinda random here. Stay Exsanguinate and stack your crit up. I somehow managed to do 310k DPS as 849 ilvl Exsanguiante Build, meanwhile in 855 Mastery Build it was about 270k. Dont switch it, just dont. 

If you don't have a lot of Mastery gear, Poison won't perform well

Guest Ihavedream(w/oA)
3 minutes ago, Carrn said:

Play Outlaw.

That said, I would do the same talents as recommended in the guide, but I would choose Alacrity on Tier 6. I might choose MfD, but you lose a significant amount of Energy regen on bosses without Venom Rush

Wow, is it normal to go to mif 7+ with low artifact level , i mean i have an outlow spec but its 14 lvl artifact. 

4 minutes ago, Falx said:

I've noticed Six-Feather Fan is not being considered in the trinkets section. Does anybody know if it's worth buying?

iirc a lot of people are using it. It can roll to some pretty high item levels, but I think because the base is only 810 that it's not on the list

13 minutes ago, Carrn said:

iirc a lot of people are using it. It can roll to some pretty high item levels, but I think because the base is only 810 that it's not on the list

I am using 885 blodothirst Instinct and 845 Tirathon's Betrayal and when I simmed the 840 version it gives me huge jump in dps (like 7k more dps).

Edit: I obviously repliced the Tirathon's Betrayal :)

Edited by Falx

Just now, Falx said:

I am using 885 blodothirst Instinct and 845 Tirathon's Betrayal and when I simmed the 840 version and it gives me huge jump in dps (like 7k more dps).

Not that I know how much you normally pull, but I'm assuming around 300k. An extra 7k is what, a little less than a 2.5% increase? I'd hardly say that's a "huge" jump lol

Just because you can and will get higher trinkets than that, I wouldn't buy it, but it's entirely up to youi

Guest Youn

What is stat priority for bleed build? I think its Agility > Crit> Vers > Haste=>Mastery?! What do you guys think? Let me know if im wrong also

For a 80% mastery, still better Exsg, ok. But for 1st talent, should I pick Hemo or EP? EP still better in any build? 

For raiding, ofc.

Ps.: I did some testing on raid dummies(848 iL, 83% mastery), the results 

Hemo+Exsg = 268k
EP+Ago = 265k
MP+Ago = 262k 

I couldn't test EP+Exsg because I got to leave as soon as I did the last check. 

Guest JPax
On 08/10/2016 at 6:13 PM, Falx said:

@Guest JPax I am pretty sure that 6.8 dmg does not consider the artiact traits. 

If that is true then the artifact traits aren't working for agonizing poison. If i apply 5 stacks to a target and look at the stacks tool tip, it lines up with 5 x 6.8. Which means either the tooltip or the artifact traits are borked currently. Either way, i'm going to stick the deadly poison build for dungeons. It's not worth taking agonizing poison if you know you're going to be multi targeting.

13 hours ago, Guest Youn said:

What is stat priority for bleed build? I think its Agility > Crit> Vers > Haste=>Mastery?! What do you guys think? Let me know if im wrong also

Going to tag @Carrn to help.

Hey guys!

I am not shure if I would go for exsanguinate or agonizing poison build...

I have 41%crit, 98%mastery and 5% versatility.

I am using the comparation that crit>mastery>versatility>haste.

It'seems hard to chose between this talents Cuz I did't find a cap for each one of this stats.

Thx. 

13 hours ago, Guest Youn said:

Agi > Vers > Crit >>>> Mastery > Haste

13 minutes ago, Trab said:

Hey guys!

I am not shure if I would go for exsanguinate or agonizing poison build...

I have 41%crit, 98%mastery and 5% versatility.

I am using the comparation that crit>mastery>versatility>haste.

It'seems hard to chose between this talents Cuz I did't find a cap for each one of this stats.

Thx. 

Due to how the stats scale, you will naturally find yourself with more Mastery as you gear up because it takes more Vers to make 1% than it does Mastery. Because of how dynamic stats are, there's no real way for me to tell you which is best for you specifically, as it will likely change over time. For the time being it looks as if a general starting point for Poison is about 110-115% Mastery, but again it's different for everyone.

That said, iirc there is also a significantly larger portion of items that are Mastery / Crit than Vers / Crit, which means that you have a much better chance to perform better with Poison than you do with Bleeds as you advance through EN. 

11 hours ago, Guest JPax said:

If that is true then the artifact traits aren't working for agonizing poison. If i apply 5 stacks to a target and look at the stacks tool tip, it lines up with 5 x 6.8. Which means either the tooltip or the artifact traits are borked currently. Either way, i'm going to stick the deadly poison build for dungeons. It's not worth taking agonizing poison if you know you're going to be multi targeting.

I think it's just a tooltip problem. To test that 6.8 does not count the artifact traits, remove the artifact and use 2 normal daggers. You'll see 6.8% anyway (or maybe a bit less cos Kingsbane has mastery on it).

Anyone finding mastery starts to fall off after a rough percentage? I'm currently sitting at 130% and the DPS gain isn't that noticable at the moment. Please bare in mind I am unfamilar with simming. Just wondering what you guys are observing with +gear upgrades.

34 minutes ago, Progression said:

Anyone finding mastery starts to fall off after a rough percentage? I'm currently sitting at 130% and the DPS gain isn't that noticable at the moment. Please bare in mind I am unfamilar with simming. Just wondering what you guys are observing with +gear upgrades.

I am at 865 ilvl (Shadowblade-hakkar EU) with 120% mastery and 37% crit and Sims give me the following stats scale: 

Agi > Mastery ~= Crit ~= Vers > Wdps > Haste.

Before I hit 120%, Mastery was the very best stat.

Haste is obviously the very very very worst stat (almost half as the 1st 3) but, as u can see, Mastery, Crit and Vers are basically equivalent.

4 hours ago, Progression said:

If you aren't using the Poison build, you won't notice much gain at all

Guest JVguy

Why does the assassination talents say to take agonizing poison, but the poison section says always use deadly poisons as your lethal poison?

On 10/10/2016 at 10:12 AM, Carrn said:

Not that I know how much you normally pull, but I'm assuming around 300k. An extra 7k is what, a little less than a 2.5% increase? I'd hardly say that's a "huge" jump lol

Just because you can and will get higher trinkets than that, I wouldn't buy it, but it's entirely up to youi

You see it at 2.5% increase, I see it as 7k dps increase by changing one single piece which is a kinda of big deal for me :) 

1 hour ago, Falx said:

You see it at 2.5% increase, I see it as 7k dps increase by changing one single piece which is a kinda of big deal for me :) 

It's not about the amount, it's the amount per cost - obviously it's worth it if you were to pick it up, but I can't justify the crazy high gold cost 

12 hours ago, Falx said:

I am at 865 ilvl (Shadowblade-hakkar EU) with 120% mastery and 37% crit and Sims give me the following stats scale: 

Agi > Mastery ~= Crit ~= Vers > Wdps > Haste.

Before I hit 120%, Mastery was the very best stat.

Haste is obviously the very very very worst stat (almost half as the 1st 3) but, as u can see, Mastery, Crit and Vers are basically equivalent.

Thanks for your reply. My original post was pretty undetailed. Your findings are a trend that I'm seeing as well - I wonder if focusing on crit/vers equally after ~120% mastery is the way to go.

Maybe we found our first 'plateau'?
- Prog