FORUMS
Damien

Fury Warrior 7.3

On 03/07/2017 at 10:00 AM, Battlelordoor said:

So after rampage assuming I have no cds and bt and rb are up what do I hit bt or rb the guide says bt even if you are enraged but what I've seen so far in numerous other fury guides is rampage >rb>bt that guide suggests rampage>bt>rb based on the single target rotation 

Replied in your PM :)

On 05/07/2017 at 8:53 PM, Guest Ulsting said:

My question is slightly related to Battlelordoor's question. In the rotation page bloodthirst is listed as higher priority than raging blow, even while enraged. I was wondering if this is maybe a mistake, or if this is correct what the reasoning behind this is. It seems to me that while enraged, raging blow is the obvious choice over bloodthirst. I could see an argument being made for using bloodthirst if enrage has less than a gcd's time left on it, but even then, I think raging blow would most likely be better.

This is due to the long term impact of ensuring a higher enrage uptime over multiple uses of this sequence of BT over RB. You'll end up with more DPS over the long term given higher ER uptime with refreshes. BT also deals more damage with the set bonuses.

On 06/07/2017 at 1:40 AM, Guest darthdan said:

Inner Rage is the obvious choice for the 90 tier talent, but with the 4 piece ToS set stacking bloodthirst damage up to 10 times by 50%, would frenzy be a better choice? I dont have the set bonus yet, but seems like the extra raging blows could bring bloodthirst damage higher than raging blow using Inner Rage.

Asking WU.

On 05/07/2017 at 6:40 PM, Guest darthdan said:

Inner Rage is the obvious choice for the 90 tier talent, but with the 4 piece ToS set stacking bloodthirst damage up to 10 times by 50%, would frenzy be a better choice? I dont have the set bonus yet, but seems like the extra raging blows could bring bloodthirst damage higher than raging blow using Inner Rage.

From WU:

"Frenzy has potential but is much harder to maintain and won't consistently beat Inner Rage, alongside the 2pc playing better into Inner Rage rather than Frenzy."

We are currently in the process of updating all guides as required for the 7.3 release. Please be patient as we make the necessary changes. You can keep an eye on the changelog to know if the guide has been updated or not. 

This guide has now been updated for the 7.3 patch. If you have any questions or comments, you can always ask them here. If you find any errors in the new changes to the guide, let me know and I'll get the writers to update it ASAP.

Good luck in the Shadows of Argus!

Guest Naro

Regarding the Trinkets section of "Gear, Legendaries, and Best In Slot" page, I have the feeling this section has not been updated. Draught of Souls dps simulation looks like it has been done with the old 7.2.5 PTR build  with -40% damage. Would be great to update that chart :)

10 hours ago, Guest Naro said:

Regarding the Trinkets section of "Gear, Legendaries, and Best In Slot" page, I have the feeling this section has not been updated. Draught of Souls dps simulation looks like it has been done with the old 7.2.5 PTR build  with -40% damage. Would be great to update that chart :)

Asking WU.

Guest joe7dust

Might wanna update the BiS list with Argus in mind. I found the 910 boots to be better than the Iron Ballast Sabatons (900).

Guest joe7dust

Also, Soul Crushing Stompers from Greater Invasion is even better (930 haste/mastery).

On 10/9/2017 at 7:02 AM, Guest joe7dust said:

Might wanna update the BiS list with Argus in mind. I found the 910 boots to be better than the Iron Ballast Sabatons (900).

The tooltip is wrong - the boots from ToS are 930 at Mythic item level. They are the best currently available in a raid instance.

On 10/10/2017 at 3:00 AM, Guest joe7dust said:

Also, Soul Crushing Stompers from Greater Invasion is even better (930 haste/mastery).

See above.

Guest Syrkaz

cruweight^128908^252191^2.7^200859^0^252207^0^252091^2.8^200856^0^200860^4.5^253111^0^200849^2.3^200853^0.9^252875^3.8^200861^1.9^200857^0^252922^1.4^200846^0.6^216273^0.1^238076^0.2^253093^3.7^252088^2.4^253070^3.7^252888^3.3^252799^2.3^252906^4.1^end

14 hours ago, Guest Syrkaz said:

cruweight^128908^252191^2.7^200859^0^252207^0^252091^2.8^200856^0^200860^4.5^253111^0^200849^2.3^200853^0.9^252875^3.8^200861^1.9^200857^0^252922^1.4^200846^0.6^216273^0.1^238076^0.2^253093^3.7^252088^2.4^253070^3.7^252888^3.3^252799^2.3^252906^4.1^end

I imagine you are hoping to share your weight with others, but keep in mind that this probably applies specifically to your character and setup (assuming you simmed it yourself) - this won't work very well for other players.

On 12/8/2017 at 12:57 AM, zork787 said:

Just signed up to ask, but is Convergence of FatesConvergence of Fates REALLY still that good?

Yep, it's still BiS for nearly everyone. It's horrible that it is, but it is.

Guest MalusMike

With the nerf to the trinket CoF, what is now the BiS trinket to replace it?

On 12/13/2017 at 10:20 AM, Guest MalusMike said:

With the nerf to the trinket CoF, what is now the BiS trinket to replace it?

Still CoF on some fights. Depends on if you need it to line up BC. Simming it is the only way to know if you're going to replace it, though. High Command is an example of a fight you'll normally still use it on, though.

Guest Peter

Hello,

I was wondering; is CoF still bis? I only earn 5 seconds on my BC so I can line it up with Odyn's Fury (BC cd is 50 sec, odyn's fury is 45).

Should I use bloodbath on cd or line it up too?

If I'm enraged, should I still prioritize bloodthrist over raging blow? If it crits, then I waste enrage uptime.

On 2/8/2018 at 3:15 PM, Guest Peter said:

Hello,

I was wondering; is CoF still bis?

For some, no. For most, yes. Sim it.

Should I use bloodbath on cd or line it up too?

Depends on how long you have to delay. If you delay long enough that you miss uses of it in the fight, then don't. If you still have the same number of uses, delay it.

If I'm enraged, should I still prioritize bloodthrist over raging blow? If it crits, then I waste enrage uptime.

If using IR, RB > BT. If not, BT > RB.

Guest Mrlowkey

Which races with be the best for fury in Bfa on horde side? Troll>orc>tauren?

20 hours ago, Guest Mrlowkey said:

Which races with be the best for fury in Bfa on horde side? Troll>orc>tauren?

We don't know yet, since it will depend on the stat priority and balancing. We won't know until numbers are finalised.