Imortalfrost

[Trollbane][H] <Penance Reborn> DPS/Healer

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

[US-Trollbane] [H] <Penance Reborn> In search of Healers/Damage Do'ers

**Ask our Raid leader about our progression**

A little bit about us:

We are a small family raiding guild. Everyone is close friends and we are very helpful.  We use facebook group as our means of guild chat, we love to laugh and have fun but also get stuff done.  We welcome those with no raiding experience but only those willing to learn and expand. Our raid days and times are set as we have several with jobs and families to tend to.  Our priority is real life over WoW as it is just a game and we raid every raid night regardless if we have a full group or not.  Our guild was founded in 2012.

Our goal is Full clearing heroics.

Tuesdays and Thursdays 8pm est to 11pm est.

We currently have room for any of the following:

Warlock (all specs)

Paladin (holy or retribution)

Death Knight (unholy or frost)

Rogue (all specs)

Monk (mist weaver or wind walker)

Warrior (fury or arms)

Priest (all specs)

Demon Hunter (havoc)

Druid (boomkin)

Shaman (enhance or elemental)

Hunter (all specs)

What We Expect Out of Our Recruits:

First, we expect our recruits to know their class fairly well. They should also have a good grasp of the encounters. Knowledge is power as the saying goes.

Second, we expect almost perfect attendance and punctuality from our recruits. Recruits can miss 1-2 days out of the month. They shouldn't be late though, we strive to start raid at 8:00 on the dot.

Third, we expect our recruits to be able to take criticism without making a fuss. We won't ever attack recruits for making mistakes, but we will politely let them know of their blunders.

Finally, our guild/raid chat can get spicy sometimes, its very adult oriented, we expect our recruits to be able to handle our conversations and not become offended.

*We expect all our raiders to be on our realm in our guild to get priority looting.  If you want to raid with us and are not on our realm you will be treated as a pug for loot. All loot is Guild>MS>OS>Guild DE

Voice:  We use discord.

Please feel free to add any of the following people to your friends list and ask us questions.  Please be sure to let us know who you are and that you saw this post as we have many friends on our lists.

Guild Master:  Imortalfrost#1537  (good for questions on facebook) *ME*

Council:  Zodiark#1634  (good for all questions)

Raid Leader:  SlickRick#1554  (good for raid questions)

Edited by Imortalfrost

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Babblet
      Location: – Horde – US Connected Realms: The Venture Co - Maelstrom - Lightninghoof

About us:
      Converge has been around since WoW Vanilla and has been raiding together since Molten Core; we used to be a four day raiding guild but over the years we had to adjust our playtime and priorities and are now a two day raiding guild. We had to cut our total hours spent playing WoW but we still remain just as competitive and result oriented.

Mandatory reading.
      Basics: be ilvl 890+; 52+ points in MS Artifact Weapon.
      Raiding 101: be able to execute/avoid fight mechanics; communicate in English and use a microphone.
      We raid twice a week, a total of 6 hours; attendance of 90% is mandatory. We require you to function at 100% from the second the raid starts all the way to its end; if you cannot commit to a raiding schedule and be online on time this is not a guild for you.

Raid Times: 8:00 PM – 11:00 AM Eastern Time – Monday/Tuesday.

Recruitment: Ranged DPS / Heals / Melee DPS (Rogues only)

Legion Progression:
      EN 7/7 Heroic
      ToV 3/3 Heroic
      NH 10/10 Heroic
      ToS 7/9 Heroic

Contacts:  
      BTag: Shig#1825

*Do not send PMs, get in touch in-game; do not contact unless you are ready to transfer if accepted for a permanent raid spot.
    • By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs -possibly a raid healer
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!