FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
L0rinda

Tavern Brawl: Randomonium

9IxSuO5.png

This week's Tavern Brawl is Randomonium. It is the fourth time that this Brawl has been used.

This seems to be one of the Brawls that Blizzard like to go to when they are busy. You choose a class, and are given a deck built from random neutral and class cards from the class that you chose. At the start of each of your turns, your cards will be randomly assigned a new mana cost. This cost is never more than the original cost of the card.

Many of the games are fast. For instance, playing an early Dr. Boom will usually lead to an opponent conceding. This means that the Brawl is good for working off quests, but not particularly skillful. If you have not played this Brawl before, it is reasonably fun for a while. I suspect that most players will find it gets boring fast though.

Last time this Brawl was used, I commented that it was a shame that there were no spoiler hints for the new set (which turned out to be Whispers of the Old Gods).  This time around, I feel the same way. As there is a brand new reveal on Friday, it would have been fun to have a teaser in the Brawl. 

Randomonium is the 59th Tavern Brawl.

I think they should make more co-op brawls, and not give us random ones all the time.

I remember having so much fun with the mechazoid brawl!

Edit : Never mind! I burst into tears from laughter playing this brawl!

Edited by CodeRazor
actually played it
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, CodeRazor said:

I think they should make more co-op brawls, and not give us random ones all the time.

I remember having so much fun with the mechazoid brawl!

Edit : Never mind! I burst into tears from laughter playing this brawl!

I'm still pro-mecha. I love that brawl so much.