Dr. Boom — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dr. Boom is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dr. Boom is a strong value card. When you factor in the stats of thes, this card is already an effective 9/9 for 7 Mana. Combine this with the fact that Boom Bots deal damage to enemies upon death and this is a seemingly powerful card.
Dr. Boom is potentially a useful finisher in any type of deck. It is almost ever present in Constructed currently due to its flexibility as a card. It has the almost unique trait of being good in almost any position, able to continue pressure when you are ahead, break a board in your favour when even, or catch you up when behind.
Dr. Boom is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck