Dr. Boom — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dr. Boom is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dr. Boom is a strong value card. When you factor in the stats of thes, this card is already an effective 9/9 for 7 Mana. Combine this with the fact that Boom Bots deal damage to enemies upon death and this is a seemingly powerful card.
Dr. Boom is potentially a useful finisher in any type of deck. It is almost ever present in Constructed currently due to its flexibility as a card. It has the almost unique trait of being good in almost any position, able to continue pressure when you are ahead, break a board in your favour when even, or catch you up when behind.
Dr. Boom is no longer available in Arena.
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Activision Blizzard Reportedly Lays Off 190 Employees Due to Ongoing Pandemic
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List