Dr. Boom — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dr. Boom is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dr. Boom is a strong value card. When you factor in the stats of thes, this card is already an effective 9/9 for 7 Mana. Combine this with the fact that Boom Bots deal damage to enemies upon death and this is a seemingly powerful card.
Dr. Boom is potentially a useful finisher in any type of deck. It is almost ever present in Constructed currently due to its flexibility as a card. It has the almost unique trait of being good in almost any position, able to continue pressure when you are ahead, break a board in your favour when even, or catch you up when behind.
Dr. Boom is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens