FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
gctv

The opera Heroic BOSSES Guide Video here!!

Hop you guys like it , I am not a brilliant player but I love this game .

Some time saw many people they want to know the Deck and how to use it for the Adventure Mode

So I make those Videos and I think it is better than the writing Guide.(I made the subtitling for the video)

I am Not a brilliant player in the Rank Game , but I think I could help some people in the Adventure Mode :))

Karazhan Heroic Guide -- The Opera 1#- Julianne( mage) 

https://youtu.be/P0ir63ON0w8

Karazhan Heroic Guide -- The Opera 2 big bad wolf#- (warlock) 

https://youtu.be/RxFcn7zvJ7o

Karazhan Heroic Guide -- The Opera 3#- The Crone( zoo) 

https://youtu.be/hFD9jVO11zc

Edited by gctv

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Velovictus
      Heyas all! Here's a short music video paying homage to all the protection warriors out there Much Love!

• By Velovictus
      Heyas all!
      Here's a short music video paying homage to all the Vengeance Demon Hunters out there, Much Love!

• By Velovictus
      Heyas all! Just a short video paying homage to all the Protection Paladins out there, Much Love!

• By Velovictus
      A short music video paying homage to Brewmaster Monks everywhere!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHyN-wGW9xo

Much love!
    • By lawura
      [H][Draenor][Healer problem] was founded at the end of BFA and reinforced recently with a a group of old friends experienced in mythic raiding. We are bound by ambition to build a strong core of focused players for mythic progression while valuing players over the progress itself. We offer a mature, fun and caring, yet focused environment, with respect to real life responsibilities.
      At the moment we are looking for a couple friendly but committed players to complete our mythic team.

Raid hours:
      Wednesday: 20.00 - 23.00 (3h)
      Thursday : 20.00 - 23.00 (3h)
      More info:
      For current progress, info on current roster, and opened class spots please check our GoW Page: Healer Problem on GoW 
      Requirements for raiding
       - Good performance & positive attitude
       - Know your class and spec, or be ready to receive constructive criticism, to learn and to improve quickly
       - Working discord voice communication (mic is not mandatory, but you are required to hear and respond)
       - Be organized & prepared - research boss fights, have consumables to last through the raid, be up-to-date on power progression and gearing opportunities outside of raids
      Other activities:
      On Sundays we have social raids at 20.00-23.00ST
      We have a good number of highly ranked and active mythic-plus players, who will be glad to see more joining them in their adventure. 
      In-Game Community
      Our guild has an in-game community. We welcome and encourage our members interacting with players from other guilds and on other realms. Come, join us. meet our people, see if our atmosphere fits you before you decide to dedicate yourself to our raid team.
      Community Invitation

If you have any questions, please contact us, we will be happy to answer any of your questions about our guild.
      Guild Leader: Beygir#6257 (Discord)
      Recruitment Officer: Cheyanna#5202 (Discord), Lawura#2369 (Battletag)