19 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-The Nighthold 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Here's some quick Info:
Server - Silvermoon
Faction - Alliance
Raid Times - Tuesday and Thursday 20:00 - 23:00
Optional Raid Times - Most Sundays from 20:00 to 22:00 (Normal Nighthold atm But likely to change to HC when we get into mythic on Tuesdays and Thursdays).
Loot System - RCLootCouncil for Heroic/Mythic, Personal Loot for Optional (normal) Raid.
Our Forum - http://treehugginghippies.enjin.com/forum
In terms of Progress we've cleared Emerald Nightmare 4/7 Mythic, Trial of Valor 3/3 Heroic and The Nighthold 3/10 Mythic
We're mainly Looking to recruit the following:
1 Mage, Frost or Arcane
1-2 Warlocks, Aflliction or Demonology
1 Elemental Shaman
1 Shadow Priest
1-2 People of the following classes:
Rogue, Warrior, Paladin or Demon Hunter
Our requirements for raiding are the following:
- 890+ ilvl
- 36+ ap lvl in your raiding spec.
- Headset with a microphone and Discord for raid
- Age 18+
- An open mind:) We like to have a fun and friendly tone in general.
What you can expect from us:
A funny but serious atmosphere when raiding, we like to get stuff done when we raid!:)
Positive reinforcement, we don't call out people for making mistakes, and if someone has issues with a boss mechanic or anything class related we try our best to be helpful
A friendly environment in the guild, if you bring a good attitude, you will be treated as a friend:)
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please feel free to contact us on battlenet:
Glitzh#2266 Our recruitment officer
TheDwemerNO#2390 Our lootmaster/recruitment officer
Recruitment is currently OPEN. We're looking for dps!
The Shadowstalkers are looking for dedicated members to join our raid team!
We are a raiding guild with a long history on Argent Dawn, We are currently seeking new raiders to help us push our progression and aim to raise our rank as high as we can!
Current progression is 6/10 mythic Nighthold
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
2/3 mythic Trial of Valor
About your trial:
-Minimum 875 average ilevel required!
- You will remain a trialist for around two raid lockouts to allow us to get a feel for you as a player and see how you fit and preform.
- We want trialists to join the guild during their trial period to see how they fit socially as this is an important part of our guild.
About our raids:
- We raid Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday 19:50 until 23:00 server time.
- We expect raiders to maintain good attendance.
- We expect raiders to keep us informed if they can't attend a raid.
- All raiders must be willing to use voice chat and speak English.
-All our raids are logged on Warcraft Logs (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3311) should you wish to find more information about us.
Please visit http://shadowstalkers-alliance.enjin.com/ for more information and to check out our current class needs . Click the recruitment tab at the top to apply.
If you would like to discuss the guild further please poke Hucknell or any of the other officers in-game who will be glad to chat!
Feel free to add my battletag for a chat
About Us: <Over Raided> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Stormrage that was officially created in Mists of Pandaria. Our goal has always been to find the fine line between hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company. We take our raids seriously and do not waste time, but that doesn’t stop us from joking around with one another during raid. We have a very friendly (note: we are not exactly family-friendly) atmosphere that has kept people around. One thing we are proud of as a guild is that we have a very low turnover rate and many loyal members who have stuck with us from the beginning. We are currently looking for people with similar goals who can attend raids consistently and who can meet the expectations required of mythic raiders.
Meet the attendance requirement Know your class - this means being able to play more than one spec at a mythic level Be able to communicate reliably and consistently when needed Have a stable internet connection Be willing to check forums once every few days Be prepared with raiding supplies - the guild bank supplies these but isn't meant to be relied upon Actually WANT to raid. If you're not having fun, don't bring other people down and just take a break Progression: 13/13M HFC, 7/7M EN, 2/3M TOV, 5/10M Nighthold
Raid Schedule – Eastern Time (EST)
Attendance Policy: Raiders must maintain 90% attendance at all times. Consistency in the raid roster is one of most important things in a mythic raiding guild. If you cannot commit to this attendance requirement, we are not the guild for you.
How to apply: Go to our website at http://over-raided.enjin.com and review our guild policies on the top menu. After that, simply submit a private application form, which can also be found at the top menu.
Loot System: We use the EPGP Lootmaster addon to distribute loot.
Currently recruiting: Mage Warlock Elemental Shaman Enhance Shaman Disc priest Shadow Priest If your class isn't listed here but you're still interested, feel free to apply, or contact one of us. Contact Information: GM: Adorele (Squee#1987) Raid Leader: Rukoshi (Rukoshi#1218) Officer: Unsafe (Jish#1863)
<Currently Online> US - Sargeras - Alliance - Is recruiting raiders for all difficulties, and social/casual players of all levels!
What We Offer:
The largest and most active World of Warcraft guild in the world, with 10,000 members in 10 different guilds, we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out...
7/7 M + 5/10 M Progression 7 Raid Teams - ranging from Casual to Mythic Progression See the teams and their needs on our website: www.coguild.com/raiding
Multiple PvP Teams An entire Sub-Guild dedicated to non-stop PvP action! Countless members constantly looking for BG Farming! Learn more about our PvP offering and sign up on or website: www.coguild.com/rbgs
Always active guild chat - 10 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall In-game activities and competitions: XMog Contests, PvP Events, Mythic+ Spam, Achievement Runs, Alt Raids, Yolo BGs, and more! Bi-Weekly In-Game Lottery! New Member Orientations! Come make some new friends! Room for advancement as a staff member!
Out of WoW:
Private Gaming Servers such as Minecraft or 7DaysToDie Battlefield 1 + Battlefield 4 Clans Elder Scrolls Online Guild Rust Group Always active Discord w/ over 2500 connected users Drinking Nights Monthly Giveaways __________________________________________________________________
If you find yourself on Sargeras, simply ask for an invite! If you're not on Sargeras yet, let us know on our website and we'll keep your seat warm!
You can contact us by Btag, or email as listed below.
Email us at:
We hope to see everyone in game!