FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dazzery

Unholy Stat Weights for Pawn

17 hours ago, Dazzery said:

Are there Stat Weights atm for importing to pawn?

I'm not sure if one of the DK mods has these to hand, I'm sure we'll find out soon enough. If not, stat weights are normally obtained through use of SimCraft and generally do change depending on the gear levels being simmed.

a lot of people have been asking for the hard numbers, and frankly they have been rather elusive to find. There are other popular wow websites and even dedicated DK groups and I can't seem to locate the hard numbers themselves. I believe this is likely due to the fact that once ED launches there is potential for heavy alterations to classes, and people don't want to redo work. So, after ED launches some might pop up, but honestly, I can't find hard numbers anywhere. It's been a popular question lately and despite asking around and emailing many top theorycrafters, I can't find it.

but yeah as blainie said, simcraft can sim for you what is best with your current gear and rotation. of course getting one upgrade can change this but at least its a starting point. 

21 hours ago, demonardvark said:

a lot of people have been asking for the hard numbers, and frankly they have been rather elusive to find. There are other popular wow websites and even dedicated DK groups and I can't seem to locate the hard numbers themselves. I believe this is likely due to the fact that once ED launches there is potential for heavy alterations to classes, and people don't want to redo work. So, after ED launches some might pop up, but honestly, I can't find hard numbers anywhere. It's been a popular question lately and despite asking around and emailing many top theorycrafters, I can't find it.

but yeah as blainie said, simcraft can sim for you what is best with your current gear and rotation. of course getting one upgrade can change this but at least its a starting point. 

This is basically the thought process behind us not listing them in our site guides either. To maintain stat weights for each spec, in every guide, for different gear levels, it would simply be far too time-consuming. Some of the writers do it themselves, such as Azor, but that's by their own choice.

Hey ho!
I used simcraft to extract mine. And Im a prime example why you should do it yourself aswell.
I have so high crit and so low haste that haste actually have a higher stat weight then crit for me right now.
So bassicly download simcraft. Go to options and enable "scaling" and choose the relevant stats. Then import your character and simulate.
Got something in line with
6.1 haste
5.9 crit
5ish mastery
4.5 vers.

But this is due to me running 31% crit right now and only 11% haste.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aNamelessHenchman
      Hi Everyone,

Returning to D3 after an absence.
      Trying to figure out the best desired stat rolls for items as per the guides, have always struggled with this.
      Am deciding to play DH Shadow Impale build this season 25. For example:

The Compass Rose
      1. Socket
      2. Critical Hit Chance
      3. Critical Hit Damage
      4. Area Damage or Attack Speed
      So am I looking for a ring rolled with all these stats? Because most of the time it will roll with Dexterity. So wouldn't it be unlikely that I would find such a ring? 
      If I had one with say Dex,CHD,socket and Attack speed    -     should I reroll Dex into CHC? Doesn't this defeat the purpose of Ancients? (as the ancient would have possible higher Dex but not higher CHC)
      What if CHD was really low and Dex was really high? What if overall damage goes down because I re-roll Dex?
      I'm confused. Just trying to figure out how to decide between 2 items.
      EG: I have 2 Convention of Elements
      Priorities are:
      1. Socket
      2. Critical Hit Chance
      3. Critical Hit Damage
      4. Area Damage or Attack Speed
      Ring A (Ancient):                Ring B (non-Ancient):
      +618 Dexterity                     +473 Dexterity
      CHD : + 46% (rolled)            + 49% (rolled)
      CHC: + 4.5%                           +5.0%
      Socket                                     Socket
      The game shows no difference in damage but minus in toughness and recovery on Ring B (must be secondary stats)

Which Ring is better? (should I choose?)
      Thanks for any explanation of this. Especially @Deadset

• By Memerion
      Where are the vendors that sell bladed steelboots? I've been looking for them everywhere to complete this set but am unable to locate them and just end up running around in circles. 

sos someone help me please. 
    • By Reicha7
      So the stat priority page of the guide ranks haste much higher than strength but the consumables guide recommends the feast for strength even though the haste food offers more haste which should make it the better choice surely?
      Hoping someone more aware of the theorycrafting to clear that up for me.

This mainly applies for raiding by the way but if there is a different answer for M+ I am interested to know the answer there.
    • By Dina96
      The way to enhance Frost Death Knight leveling and then update it in the very start and up into the greatest levels in brief phrases? Opt for the very best gift on every level you obtain so as to find out and use best. Look at these Frost Death Knight abilities and highlight the ones that you have to have on your desk whilst trimming the enthusiast.
      Level 56 - Cold Heart. Level 57 - Horn of Winter, Runic Attenuation. Level 58 - pick one of 3 because they have exactly the identical part in leveling: Passing's Reach, Asphyxiate, Blinding Sleet. Level 60 - Frozen Pulse, Froscythe. Level 75 - Wraith Walk. Level 90 - Frostwyrm's Fury, Gathering Storm. Level 100 - Breath of Sindragosa. You are welcome to add some corrections!
    • By teebling
      Hey IV, I made a simple stats calculator stats calculator for wow classic in javascript.
      You select a class, then enter values into the fields for Stamina, Strength, Agility, Intellect and Spirit. As you type it updates the results which show you useful information based on what stats you entered - like dodge, and crit percentages, class-specific statistics like Ranged AP for Hunters and block for Druids in bear form etc. 
      Hopefully people find this useful for comparing item benefits and racial starting stats, or for learning how base stats affect different classes in Classic. Did you know for example that Shamans can build Block with Str items?
      I didn’t just post here to show this off - I need some help with calculating Spirit. Some users have commented that Spirit health/mana regen values are too high for various classes (for example Paladins) and was wondering if anyone here had some more information on this!
      Your boy teeb