VampAurora

Fnatic Vonethil: "You should never be afraid of being vocal"

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hello fellas!

Another interview is out and this time it's with Oliver "Vonethil" Lager, an ex-professional HotS and GW2 player that is now playing professionally Overwatch for one of world's biggest organisations, Fnatic. Enjoy!

Feel free to like/comment/subscribe on YouTube! Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AburaGamer
      Hey all!
      Let's start off with this: We do not do interviews, long forms to fill in etc, you just join and have fun!
      As many others, we also have a Discord for HotS, OW, WoW, SC, Diablo, MineCraft, and we are always looking for more friendly players; Male, Female, Gay, Straight, as long as you are friendly you are more then welcome to join. Just to add, we are all adults ranging from 20 - 40 and we act that way.. Well most of the times.. wait.. sometimes.
      On a nightly basis we usually have about 20-30 active people and at times even more. We got together from a big gaming community that dissolved into thin air and most of us have been friends for over a year.
      We are looking for friendly people, we don't want people who think they are all that and then some. Currently our ban list is at 0 and we hope to keep it that way.
      Feel free to drop by on the Mischievous server: https://discord.gg/saBnVsM
      One last thing, we are only focused on EU players, you can join if you are in the US, but expect little to no people to play with, sorry.
      Regards,
      Abura - Old OpenRaid Mod and Chief in Charge of the Blizzard Everyday Facebook page.
    • By Blackknight21
      Servus, wir sind momentan auf der suche nach 3 Leuten für ein ranked Team.
      Blackknight#2405(Support/Flex), Woddy#22984(Flex).
      Wir haben selber erst diesen Monat wieder angefangen, nach einer längeren Pause. Ihr müsst nicht die besten Spieler sein, nur das Grundverständnis vom Spiel sollte schon da sein.(Wir sind beide noch unranked)
      Kritik sollte gut aufgenommen werden und als besserungs Vorschlag angesehen werden, natürlich nehmen wir Kritik auch gerne entgegen, also wenn ihr meint wir machen irgendwas falsch oder könnten was besser machen sagt es uns ! :)
      Ihr solltet mindestens Lvl 150 sein und vom Alter 16+
      Wir hoffen das wir ein gutes Team zusammen kriegen und so gemeinsam aufsteigen können. Falls ihr Interesse habt addet uns einfach und schreibt uns an. Dann können wir ein Paar Runden machen und schauen wie wir so miteinander auskommen.
      Danke für das lesen und einen schonen Tag noch ;)
    • By Kampfkeks
      Hey everybody,
      I have a question I tried to find an answer to, but I seem to be the only one not to see the response, because i couldn't find anywhere a thread to this topic. I was wondering why Block is considered a good talent choice. The streamers I watch think it is a viable choice, if there are no fast autoattackers on the enemy team, but to me it feels, there are always better options on lvl 1. I agree Block can be useful against Butcher or Sgt, because their attack speed is slow and they deal a lot of dmg, but I dont see the utility against e.g. Valla, Raynor or Illidan. Plus the charge is not only consumed by the assassins, but can also be consumed by a tank or support thus not delivering any value. For example Arthas, who is considered to have the best Block talent in the game, has its Frost Presence, which is imo way better than Block. Same applies to other tanks.
      So, I hope I described accurately my worries and thanks for your feedback!
      Kampfkeks
    • By SephBlades
      Hello fellow heroes.
      I was wondering if you got any strategic key spots for deploying the turrets in this new map.
      I am asking because when i get Hanamura i mostly go Brightwing with the bribe talent so i can pick up fast the turret and "Z" back to a fellow hero.

Thank you in advance for your time :)
    • By remav1c
      Wall of Heroes is the tournament name for eSports Wall’s daily standard Last Hero Standing Hearthstone tournament. There are four classes and one ban per tournament. We are looking for that one person who can claim the #1 spot on the seasonal leaderboard!
      Tournament schedule:
      • See all events here!
      • Standard Last Hero Standing - daily 19:00 CET
      You’re not only playing for awesome in-game prizes, but also for ‘stones’. The website currency at eSports Wall, which you can exchange for great gaming prizes. You can find all of the prizes in our shop, here.
      It’s our goal to create the eSports experience for all gamers, regardless of your skill level. We’ll be adding a livestream on Twitch, recaps on YouTube and write ups on the website. Experience the thrill of eSports yourself and sign up now!
      eSports Wall is more than a tournament hosting website. It’s also a startup platform for content creators, at the tournament page you can apply for:
      • Shoutcaster
      • Video editor
      • Writer
      • Admin
      If you want to sign up, please check the event page of the specific game you want to apply for!
      If you have questions or want to chat with us please join our partnered discord server.
      eSports Wall social media channels:
      • Facebook
      • Twitter
      • Instagram
      • Twitch
      • YouTube

Additional rewards for tournaments: Stones & Leaderboard points
      Stones:
      Players can win stones and exchange them for prizes in our prize shop.
      Leaderboard:
      Each season has it’s own leaderboard, claim points and become the ultimate champion of the season! You can see the current leaderboard here.

Requirements to enter the tournaments:
      * Make your classes before the tournament starts
      * Four classes are allowed
      * You can use only one deck per class
      * Region: EU

Thank you for supporting eSports Wall tournaments, we’ll make sure everything runs smoothly and add a livestream to this event if possible.