Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Noahfoa

[Sargeras][A] Unnamed Guild - Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild - Friendly and Simple, Easy Recruitment - No Big Requirments

1 post in this topic

Hello, my name is Hitsman and I'm recruiting for my new guild. I have yet to chose a name because I’d like most of the Guildies to have a say also. We are a hardcore raiding guild. While we are not Hardcore in the traditional sense, we do expect you to be on time and strive to get better. We are friendly guild built as a Team structure. For an in-depth look at that structure, look below:

**Please read all of post if you're interested!

Structure Overview:

1. 20-Man Mythic Raiding Team   2 Tank, 4 Healers, 14 DPS

2. 10-Man Raiding Groups  4 Tanks, 4 Healers, 12 DPS

4. 5-Man Dungeon 4 Tanks, 4 Healers, 12 DPS

Prefered Comp:

1 Warrior - One Full Tank

1 Paladin - One Full Tank

2 Druids - Full Heals

1 Priest - Full Heal

1 Paladin - Full Heal

1 Death Knight - DPS who’s Offspec’d Tank

3 Hunters - Ranged DPS

2 Deamon Hunters - Full DPS

2 Mages - Ranged DPS

2 Shaman - Full DPS

1 Warrior - DPS who’s Offspec’d Tank

2 Warlock - DPS

1 Rogue - DPS

Dungeons:

A-Team: Tank: Warrior; Heals: Druid; DPS: Shaman, Hunter, Mage

B-Team: Tank: Paladin; Heals: Paladin; DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Rogue

C-Team: Tank: (Offspec’d) Death Knight; Heals: Priest; DPS: Demon Hunter , Shaman, Mage

D-Team: Tank: (Offspec’d) Warrior; Heals: Druid; DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Demon Hunter

10-Man Raids:

Team 1: Combination of Team A and B: Tanks: Warrior, Paladin; Healers: Druid, Paladin; DPS: Shaman, Mage, Hunter, Hunter, Warlock, Rogue

Team 2: Combination of Team C and D: Tanks: Death Knight, Warrior; Healers: Priest, Druid; DPS: Demon Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Hunter, Warlock, Demon Hunter

25-Man Raids:

Team Mythic: All Teams Combined: Tanks: Warrior, Paladin; Healers: Druid, Priest, Paladin, Druid; DPS: Hunter, Death Knight, Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Rogue, Shaman, Hunter, Hunter, Warlock, Shaman, Mage, Demon Hunter, Demon Hunter

Scheduling: We will have a few set nights a week for Mythic Raiding, but Teams 1-4 will all have their own schedules for what works for their players. Teams 1 and 2 will decide what works for their schedule.

Recruitment: First off, there is no Ilvl requirement. We will help you get better equipment as a team. But we will have Ilvl goals for each person to strive for. We do ask that you are level 110 though.

We are only recruiting people who fill the class slots we need. I will edit what we need as we get players so it should always be current.

The first part of the recruitment program will be an interview and if you pass we will take you into a dungeon (difficulty depending on your current Ilvl) and see how you do. We don't expect crazy skilled people as we will all learn together. In terms of the interview, I'm pretty lenient so as long as your cool and nice, you'll be fine. :D

We are not a hardcore guild in the tradition sense. As we do expect you to be on time and strive to get better, we will not kick you for making a mistake, not high enough Ilvl, ect. I hope to grow this into a family of people who all love the game and are willing to hang out and progress in Legion and what's to come. Don't feel afraid to apply, as we are accepting anyone who fits what we are looking for as long as you're nice xD. New players are welcome also, as you will learn quickly with us!

Other notes: Each team will have on type of armour that two people will have to share, otherwise I have set up teams to be loot friendly while still being balanced. We will ask that some of our members, depending on their class, play a certain spec or have certain talents for some fights. We will not start with mythic dungeons as a guild, as we will wait for a minimum average Ilvl of each team before we dive in. Same with 10-Mans and Dungeons difficulties, although those will be decided by the leader of each team.

Classes Needed:

Tanks: Paladin,

Healers: 2x Druid, Priest, Paladin,

DPS: Death Knight (OS Tank), x3 Hunters, x2 Demon Hunters, x2 Mages, x2 Shamans, Warrior (OS Tank), x2 Warlock, Rogue,

(The Death Knight and Warrior should be very comfortable Tanking as they will be tanks for Dungeons and Raids besides Mythic where they are DPS)

If you are interested, please fill out the application below:

Application:

Battle.net Usernam:

Character Name:

Class and Spec:

Ilvl:

I will contact everyone and give you all interviews! Happy Hunting!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dredd
      <Return With Honor> PvP/PvE[9/9] looking to recruit new members. For guild information such as raid times and guild activities or to simply apply please visit at returnwithhonor.shivtr.com

Who Are We?
      Established in Tichondrius during WoD expansion, Return With Honor is a guild lead by military veterans who are also veteran players of World of Warcraft. We offer great conversations, crude humor, active guild environment, and a home for individuals looking to be apart of a tight nit group. We also have a guild point system used by our members to earn great prizes from the WoW Shop, BOE items(xmog gear, pets, mounts, etc) and game time. These points can be earned by staying active on our guild website, volunteering to assist the guild, and being involved in any guild groups. 

RAID SCHEDULE Alternating raid weeks Tues, Friday, Sunday and Wed, Thu, Mon: 1800-2000 EST. We expect everyone to be prepared and ready to go 15 minutes before raid time (1745 EST) to start pulls at 1800 EST. We get Saturdays off every week.
      https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/emerald-dream/Return+With+Honor

RATED BATTLEGROUNDS The RBG schedule varies on a week by week basis. Multiple groups will be formed to accommodate mostly everyone.
      Guild Events Guild Events are held every week with prizes for members to earn like high ilvl BOE gear, gold, pets, and mounts.

If interested please contact Hoodxd or myself(Dreddmourne) by in-game message or mail Contact me at #ActionJack11202
    • By Tsn
      Im Tsn, guildmaster of Divided.
      We are looking to take the next step and expand our guild.
      Faction: Horde
      Server: The Maelstrom
      About us:
      We consist of a group of casual players who faction changed from the alliance and loves to play the game together. Most of our players have played the game for a long time, and some of us were there when it started back in vanilla.
      Many of us have experienced endgame raid content and still look for that great feeling you get when you down a new boss!
      As of now, we look to get new mature individuals: both for raiding to finish of our mythic content rosterand laid back socials of any levels.
      What we do:
      Occational social events and contests
      Raids/pugs /alt raids 
      Mythic+ pushes
      casual bg's
      What are we looking for:
      * Friendly mature people above the age of 18.
      * Dedicated and active players for raiding and social events.
      * Interactive players, we all like to have a chat both in game and on voice.
      Raiding:
      Progress: 10/10 NH HC, 8/9 ToS HC.
      Raid times: Wednesday & Saturday:  19.30-22.30 (server time)
      We are recruiting all classes, with particular interest in and dps,.(prefferably ranged)
      We are a community that puts time and effort into our characters, and we will expect that from you too. We want you to be updated on the current content we progress.
      We currently have Nighthold Heroic on farm, and are doing our very best to expand into mythic content.
      Contact information:
      Simply add either of us on battle net and we can discuss everything further.
      For further questions please contact:
      Tsn - Sebastian#23194
      Bish - Bishbash#2483
      Nueva - Nuevah#2856
    • By Maruka1977
      Main Deets:   Shameless Shenanigans is a Horde guild on the Zul'jin server. Looking for tank and dps with tank off spec. Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 7:30 to 9:30 pm CDT. 4/9N in ToS Casuals and alts are most welcome too! Shameless Shenanigans is a casual progression guild making our way through Tomb of Sargeras. Our current team consists of adults with jobs, kids, dogs, and an endless supply of bad jokes. After taking some time off, we're ready to get back to raiding and fill in some missing spots on our team.
        We're currently at 4 of 9 on normal, so this will give the potential new team member a chance to experience this raid from a mostly fresh start. Loot will be set on personal loot. We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 7:30 to 9:30 pm CDT.   The perfect applicant will be 21+ years old, 905+ iLvl, a fan of puns and awful dad jokes, friendly, willing to learn the raid and also to offer help when able to do so. It'd also be nice if you have a microphone that doesn't suck. Specifically, and most immediately, we need an off tank. We're also looking for some dps with tank off spec to fill in nights when we're short a tank.    If you're looking for a hardcore atmosphere with perfect players who don't make mistakes and in a big rush to down bosses and rush through this raid, this IS NOT the team for you. If our group sounds like something you'd be interested in, contact me so we can have a chat.    And of course, alllll casuals are welcome too. Aside from raids, we have organized guild events, competitions with prizes, we regularly run mythics, and we also enjoy hitting old content for achievements, mounts, transmog, etc.    Contact info:   Bnet:  Maruka#1991 Discord:  Maruka#7465 Twitter:  @Maruka1977 Email:  maruka1977 at gmail dot com   I'm looking forward to meeting some new players!!
    • By hjp
      Who are we?
      Volatile are a group of mostly ex-mythic raiders, looking to get back into mythic raiding and for us to be able to do that we need some more people to fill the gaps. Besides raiding our friendly bunch of members enjoy running mythic+ on daily basis, helping out with world quests among other things. Our discord is usually filled with members for daily banter and weekly fun. If you enjoy all that, you most certainly will enjoy your stay in Volatile.
      Who are we looking for?
      We're primarily looking for ranged DPS to fill out the roster. But we are also interested in any dps class with a good healing offspec. Even though your class isn't listed below, don't be afraid of getting in contact with us.
      Tanks - Closed
      Healers - Closed
      Ranged DPS - Open
      Melee DPS - Closed
      Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too.
      When do we raid?
      We raid two times a week as standard, we often have an additional raid day if necessary. See raid times below. 
      Thursday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Monday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm (Additional day)
      Application process:
      We believe the best way to get to know if someone is right for the guild is just to have a chat, rather than go through a long application process. So we'll have a chat, look at logs and possibly run some M+ to get to know each other. If you're interested in joining our mythic raid team, contact any of the following:
      Contact us:
      GM: 
      Xadel#2609, Xadel (ingame)
      Passive#2900, Malenky (ingame)
      Council: 
      Òops#2597, Drainphase (ingame)
      Ohajay#2606, Draconem (ingame)
      Hjp#21650, Phynn (ingame)
    • By Steren
      We're looking for Norwegian players only, so the rest of this post will be in norwegian.
      Vi er en guild på Ravencrest EU som søker etter et par nye rekrutter. Guilden består av en kjerne av spillere som har spilt sammen lenge, og som har erfaring fra high end raiding i tidligere expansions. 
      I guilden har vi et veldig godt og inkluderende miljø, med mye uhøytydelig og til tider svært lite politisk korrekt humor.
      Vi har mainraids to dager i uka. Onsdager fra 19.00 til 23.00, og Søndager fra 19.00 til 23.00, og altruns(koseraid) på fredager ca. klokka 20.00 til vi ikke orker mer/har mer content å cleare.
      Current progress:
      EN: 7/7M (Cutting Edge)
      ToV: 2/3M
      NH: 4/10M
      Oppdatert informasjon finnes på: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/Premature+Pullers
      Vi søker primært etter et par solide healers (holy paladin, druid og eller en monk), og eksepsjonelle ranged dps (Mage med mulighet til å spille frost for bosser som Krosus og Augur, Hunter og Balance Druid). 
      Dps med gode logs vil alltid bli vurdert, og er du klar for å kunne bidra i et mythic progress-miljø er vi interessert i å høre fra deg.
      Det er også ønskelig at du har, og kan spille et offspec ved behov i raids. Ingen krav her, men det er et stort pluss om du kan stille opp i flere roller enn bare en.
      Ta kontakt med Týrone, Zahard, Stéren eller Mistrasza ingame, evt. send en ingame mail om ingen er online så tar vi kontakt for en liten prat.
      Om du har spørsmål rundt å joine guilden eller lignende, hør gjerne fra deg!
      B-tag: Steren#2450