bobekzea

Stats weight in poison sin?

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

Hello, recently I've checked dps with exsa/agonising, and agonising seems better. Now I'm curious  if stat weight has changed by a big amount, since now mastery does more than it did before, and I'm still using 0.69 vers and 0.29 mast, while thinking that maybe they are more equal  now? Also, is there any counted point in which master poisoner > elaborate planning? Cause now it gives me 6% more dmg on 5 stacks which is surely less than EP.

10 hours ago, bobekzea said:

Hello, recently I've checked dps with exsa/agonising, and agonising seems better. Now I'm curious  if stat weight has changed by a big amount, since now mastery does more than it did before, and I'm still using 0.69 vers and 0.29 mast, while thinking that maybe they are more equal  now? Also, is there any counted point in which master poisoner > elaborate planning? Cause now it gives me 6% more dmg on 5 stacks which is surely less than EP.

No, Master Poisoner isn't very good

Exsang and Agonizing have always been pretty close - if you have a lot of Mastery it will probably be a little ahead

That said, there is a lot of room for error in playing Exsang, and it's difficult to play perfectly, which is probably also impacting your results

Nah, don't think so, rotation is preety easy, and exsa is better for short fights since it gives an enormous burst, while agonizing is sustained 30-40% dmg increase (im around 80% mastery), when I first tried it I was 72 I think and agonising gave me around 15k dps more on ~5min fights (3 vendettas)

Edited by bobekzea

Might be beneficial to show how you play both talents in a log, then Carrn can see if it is indeed just a problem with playstyle. Currently, he has nothing to go on when comparing you using the two different talents.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tarnen
      According to Azortharion simulations, our best for Antorus will be Qapla/Soul+Dire Frenzy/OWTP , ¿what stats need this build? At this moment, we need Mastery/Haste for Dire Frenzy build and Critical/Haste for OWTP build: therefore, they are mutually exclusive, right?  Or at least I understand that.
      So, ¿what stats?
    • By Enqua
      Hi,
      I have a question: For the ascendance / gambler build the haste stat is on top of the priority list. Our trinket priority list shows that a static mastery stat increase via a trinket is higher on the priority than a static haste increase.
      How come? 
      Regards, Enqua
    • By Venekus
      Hello again,
      So today I looted a ring in the Mythic+ weekly chest, awful stats but great iLvl improvement (885->920). So the question is: at what point is it sane to sacrifice +4% in Haste to get ~100k more HP?
      Thanks.

• By Sojnekah
      Hey there, looking for some common mistakes I might be making in my gear or dps rotation that I am just not seeing. You'd think it would be pretty basic but my dps has been all over the place recently. 

I will be fighting kiljaeden (pretty standard) and have anywhere from 650-850dps average for the fight. It's gotten me kicked a couple times obviously despite being good on mechanics. I've reviewed several guides, made sure I am enchanted and gemmed... cannot figure it out. What am I doing wrong? (Yes low on meters for other fights as well though not always). 

924 iLevel, wearing legendary belt and chest (dont have tier to wear shoulders and chest)

67% Mastery (issue?) 
      24% Critical Strike
      29% Haste

Opener: Blood Fury, Tome (trinket), Crow, Bestial Wrath, Dire Frenzy, KC, AspectotW, Titan's Thunder, CS, KC, DF...

Repeat KC, CS, And cast DF whenever buff falls off or procs bonus. 

Talent Build is:
      Cobra
      Frenzy
      Posthaste
      Bestial
      Int
      Crow
      Killer Cobra

Helps, tips, advice welcome. 

Are there common mistakes to rotation i might be making even if u dont see it here? Should i be working hard to gear swap? I am at a loss and it is getting frustrating. Thanks
    • By MrEdren
      Kinda piggybacking on the 'not too shabby' thread, I'm curious to get opinions here - 
      http://us.battle.net/wow/character/archimonde/Edren/
      So with this setup, I have too much haste. Like, way too much.  What do you think about dropping the tier helm and swapping to the Crown?  It would fix 3 stat issues at once (haste/crit/mastery), but I can't quite figure out how much of a loss it would be to lose either the shoulders or boots.  I've run it 5 different ways and it comes out as a near-wash with every permutation. 
      Thoughts?