Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bobekzea

Stats weight in poison sin?

4 posts in this topic

Hello, recently I've checked dps with exsa/agonising, and agonising seems better. Now I'm curious  if stat weight has changed by a big amount, since now mastery does more than it did before, and I'm still using 0.69 vers and 0.29 mast, while thinking that maybe they are more equal  now? Also, is there any counted point in which master poisoner > elaborate planning? Cause now it gives me 6% more dmg on 5 stacks which is surely less than EP.

10 hours ago, bobekzea said:

Hello, recently I've checked dps with exsa/agonising, and agonising seems better. Now I'm curious  if stat weight has changed by a big amount, since now mastery does more than it did before, and I'm still using 0.69 vers and 0.29 mast, while thinking that maybe they are more equal  now? Also, is there any counted point in which master poisoner > elaborate planning? Cause now it gives me 6% more dmg on 5 stacks which is surely less than EP.

No, Master Poisoner isn't very good

Exsang and Agonizing have always been pretty close - if you have a lot of Mastery it will probably be a little ahead

That said, there is a lot of room for error in playing Exsang, and it's difficult to play perfectly, which is probably also impacting your results

Nah, don't think so, rotation is preety easy, and exsa is better for short fights since it gives an enormous burst, while agonizing is sustained 30-40% dmg increase (im around 80% mastery), when I first tried it I was 72 I think and agonising gave me around 15k dps more on ~5min fights (3 vendettas)

Edited by bobekzea

Might be beneficial to show how you play both talents in a log, then Carrn can see if it is indeed just a problem with playstyle. Currently, he has nothing to go on when comparing you using the two different talents.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ToxicDoom
      Hello everyone,

My current stats are:
      Crit:27%    Haste:15%     Mastery:49%     Vers:5%
      Should I just go and continue on mastery or keep it going with crit?
      Thanks in advance
      P.S. my legos are "Instructor's fourth lesson" and "Taktheratrix's Shoulders" if its relevant
    • By carajh
      Hi, 
      I have a couple of questions for assass and outlaw on things i cant seem to find a proper answer for anywhere. The first is for assass. With vigor the new go to talent, what number of combo points is it worth using envenom on to not potentially waste combo points (i have heard both 2, 3 and 4). For outlaw, when using the wrists, how worthwhile is it to hold a blunderbuss proc, or saber slash to full combo points to cast a between the eyes (potentially wasting pistol shot procs), or should i just use the wrists with any pistol shot proc. Also, does anyone know if draught of souls is good for outlaw, as i picked one up the other day (currently using 880 urn and 870 angerboda)
      Cheers
    • By Leshrac
      Hey! Somebody help me please, Which should I use? 
      Tiny Oozeling Jar  870 ilvl
      Accolade of Victory: (1560 str;1055 Versa) 870ilvl
      Memento of Angerboda 855ilvl
      Nature's Call 850ilvl
      Horn of Valor 855ilvl
      Spiked Counterwight 855ilvl
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/arathor/Leshrac/simple
      thanks for the help

• By Kassanova
      Hey all, I apologize if this is common knowledge, but my rogue is one of my alts and I don't know as much about the class as I'd like. I used to play outlaw just fine, but I'm interested in a strong spec that isn't so RNG dependent. I'm a bit confused as to how much mastery is needed to pull off a poison build vs a bleed a build. The talent guide says to go for poisons if you have a mastery-heavy build. What constitutes a lot of mastery? My rogue is wearing ilvl 847 with 27.79% crit, 7.83% haste, 116.2% mastery, 3.6/1.8% versatility. That is based on recommendations from Ask Mr. Robot. I primarily run mythics and I would like recommendations on the best tier 1 and 6 talent suggestions. 
      Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Cowboyslim/simple

Thanks in advance!
    • By Teliotec
      Mantle of the Master Assassin How good is it and how would it sculpt each of the 3 different specs if obtained?