6 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
A little bit of info about us:
We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
What we expect from you:
- We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
- Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
- Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
- Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
- Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
- Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
- Access to Discord and a working microphone.
- Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
- Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 Azkey#21565
To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
- 910~ ilvl
- 52+ traits.
- 8 or more mythic kills in NH.
- Exceptions to the requirements may be made..
We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
Any and all applications will be considered.
Hello. This is my first time posting here. I'd like to ask for yer advice on what should I aim to do with my Fire mage, and how do I enhance my performance with it, specially on single target dps.
I believe my problem are my current secondary stats/equipment, my legendary choices and my trinkets, in that order of priority. I'd love to hear your input on any or all of these aspects and see how could I improve.
1) My current stats are 38% crit (turns into 53% base), 20% haste, and 12% mastery. From what I understand, Mastery should be over Haste. I also have a 2-set from Nighthold (I also have the gear for a 4-set but I think the 4-set bonus isn't worth the enormous loss on ilvl). Is this reasoning correct to you? What do you think I should aim to get next to better improve my toon? I do already have a Back piece that would take my 2-set bonus away but is a 15% upgrade (Pawn), 20 ilvls above the current back.
2) I've got 6 legendaries: Belo'vir's Last Stand (Chest), Marquee Bindings of the Sun King (Wrists), Pyrotex Ignition Cloth (Hands), Norgannon's Foresight (Feet), Sephuz's Secret (Ring) and Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish (Trinket). I usually use the gloves and ring for AoE situations, and gloves and trinket for single target. My most recent legendary are the wrists, and I have to assume it'll drastically improve my single target dps, but I actually see my numbers go down rather than up, at least when practicing with dummy targets.
These is my "replacement" gear for each part as of now, if it helps:
Chest - 875 Vers/Mast NH set or 910 Vers/Crit
Wrists - 905 Crit/Vers
Hands - 890 Crit/Haste
Feet - 890 Mast/Haste
Ring - 900 Vers/Mast
Trinket - 895 Star Gate, 895 Deteriorated Construct Core, 890 Icon of Rot, 885 Whispers in the Dark.
3) My main trinkets are made for AoE, having Whispers of the Dark for a potential increase in single target dps, and legendary trinket. What other trinkets should I strive to get for better performance there? Any suggestions?
Sorry for the long post, and thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to read and help me. I'll truly appreciate any advice.
Hey Gang, would you mind looking at my logs and let me know where I can improve my rotation as an assassination rogue. I notice that all of my best logs have a significant amount of Poison Bomb and I don't like praying to RNJesus. I am hoping there are some things I can do to hit top dps.
Here is my armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Elodar/simple. I know my Mastery is low but lately I have had crap luck on drops. One of the options I have to bring up my Mastery is to drop Insignia of Ravenholdt +Well Flattened Wristguards and change to Denial of Half Giants + an 890 Spellblades Gemmed Signet but Denial is a sub rogue legendary. This brings my agility to 34248, mastery to 137%, and my crit to 28%. I tried running this combo with the higher mastery and did not feel like I was doing more dps even though the Sims say I should.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dF3qCynDbvGrVAh6#fight=14&type=damage-done&source=186 This is one of my better logs where I think I did most thing correct. Please look at this and let me know if there is something I am missing.
Hi Guys, I need little help with stats priority and rotation. I think, Im doing something wrong with my dps. Cant break 500k-550k DPS on single target and need advice to someone AoE target bosses in Nighthold.
I send my armory:
And the logs:
Sorry for my bad english and its my first post.
So I've been pushing and pushing to get my DPS up over the course of the new expansion. I've managed to bag my self the legendary shoulders and feet. I've been looking at logs and trying to improve things. I learnt a new opener (which massively improved my dps) and got my crit up (as I noticed other rogues had much higher crit than me).
And now I just don't know what to do. I just can't seem to get better!
I'll put a link to logs from the last heroic nighthold we did. It wasn't my best night performance wise anyway (i'm playing on a potato and we had a huge raid group - fps sat between 6-15 for the whole raid). I think I'm doing something wrong with my main rotation when compared to the other rogue than joined us but I just don't know what it is. I'm stumped.
So if anyone can see obvious mistakes then please shout at me so I can fix them. It's getting really frustrating! You should be able to get to past logs through this link too.