FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
photoplaygames

Back From Hell - Upcoming CRPG Puzzle Adventure on Kickstarter 1st November

MDqqoSa.jpg

LINK TO Youtube Back From Hell Trailer - Photoplay Games

Hello Icy ones, I've been working on a game for some time now and I would like to share it with you all.

Back From Hell will launch on Kickstarter on the 1st November 2016.

Description

Back From Hell is an upcoming CRPG Puzzle-Adventure game set in two worlds: a 15th Century Spanish hilltop town and a journey to the depths of Hell and back again. The player in this photo-realistic 2.5D game will fight for the injustice his family has suffered, battling his way in the underworld, and taking decisions which could possibly lead to devastating consequences.

In both worlds you will encounter a unique cast of fully voiced characters that bring the world of Back From Hell to life, all interactions and your subsequent decisions will have weight and impact. Conversations will be critical to solving many multiple first and third person puzzles and present the player with many difficult ethical choices as the game evolves. Back From Hell will also have a complex action RPG combat system, with multiple weapons and magical abilities to help you dispatch a wide array of enemies.

Like Sierra's classic Quest for Glory series, Back From Hell merges classic computer role playing game mechanics with point and click adventure style puzzles and exploration. You'll face challenging environmental puzzles in the vein of MYST. Like Planescape: Torment and Age of Decadence the player interacts with NPCs in complex branching dialogue trees where every choice has consequences. Many quests and puzzles have multiple solutions which may affect the characters and game world and ultimately determine the player character's fate.

Features

Dialogue driven story that is full of complex characters, branching paths, unique locations, tough moral choices and multiple conclusions.

A myriad of expansive environments to adventure in, explore and investigate

Based both in the realms of the living and the dark depths of the afterlife 

First and third person elaborate puzzles that are both visually appealing and mentally taxing.

Stat based combat system with multiple attacks, weapons and magic with a varied cast of enemies. 

Conflict resolution for the character - combat is not always the solution.

Resource management, with a vast number of items to boost you in battle and objects to assist you along your journey.

A highly detailed hand crafted art style reminiscent of classic adventure games. 
Full controller and keyboard support.

The only log you will have is your own pen and paper, if you would like to complete the playing experience I would suggest a large bird feather and a bit of goatskin.

Follow the project here

http://www.backfromhellgame.com/
or
https://twitter.com/photoplaygames
or
https://www.facebook.com/backfromhellgame/

Thanks for taking a look