Twily

Heroic Thaddius possible without Naxx cards?

3 posts in this topic

So I've been trying to get through the heroic mode of Naxxramas lately. One thing I've noticed is, that its pretty hard to beat the heroic bosses without the Naxxramas cards. I'm currently stuck at Thaddius & pretty much every guide I saw, tells me to put Feugen & Stalagg into my deck. Sadly I've dusted all my wild cards when Wotog launched. Is it even possible to win against the Heroic Thaddius without any Naxx cards? Because as it seems Feugen & Stalagg are your only win condition in this match.

I'd really appreciate some help. :<

Btw. I know that freeze mage works, but I don't have all the cards for it.

I can confirm beating Heroic Thaddius yesterday night without Feugen and Stallagg. Used a configuration like in the guide, with some tweaks, a Zoo deck mostly. It wasn't easy but Feugen and Stalagg are certainly not essential.

They are very important, though, on Sapphiron Heroic. That boss I'm yet to vanquish in any setup.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Matster
      Semi-Hardcore Guild Looking for new Blood to fill our team. We are looking to fill Healer and DPS spots (preferably Ranged). Having a Immunity class is a plus. We like to run Mythic+ on non raid nights and do events every once in a while. We are a laid-back group that likes to Joke around, but still progress content. Hoping to clear Heroic soon and move into Mythic. 
      What we Offer:
      -Mythic+ Groups
      -Cross Realm Runs to trial
      -Chill Enviroment with a mind on Progression
      -Character Catch-up for Undergeared players Main Characters
      -Heroic Raiding as our primary Focus, Doing Mythic is a bonus after clearing Heroic (working on a steady 20 atm)
      What we are Looking for:
      Immunity RDPS Classes (Mage, Hunter, Possibly DH or palidan) - High
      Ranged DPS Classes - Medium
      Melee DPS - Low
      AOE Healers - High
      Raid Times:
      Mon-Wed; 8-11 Central time
      Times may possibly change (looking to move for better availability Days)
      Contacts:
      add my battle tag at Braz203#1596
      Or leave a message on this Page
    • By Nobbykinz
      Autumn Mist is a raiding & social guild looking for players like you.
      http://www.autumn-mist.net

We are mostly searching to increase our DPS raid team so we can advance onto Mythic.
      We are a very active guild with events on most days:

Wed: TOS Heroic
      Thurs: TOS Heroic  
      Fri: Mythic + night  
      Sat: Day of Alcohol
      Sun: TOS Mythic  
      Mon: TOS Normal  
      Tues: Transmog Tuesday  

All starting at 8pm Server time other then the whole day events and posted in the calender.
      Feel free to apply via the website, or add me on bnet if you want a chat, Nobbykinz#2994 all questions welcome.
    • By Diio
      nvm
    • By Cahones
      Threat Level Midnight is a group of players who get together Sunday nights from 6-10 PM CDT to raid current content. We limit our ceiling to heroic mode content because we have many raid members with real life priorities who can't commit to a more hardcore schedule. We're a laid back group and take raiding just seriously enough to get heroic content cleared. We have quite a few raiders that have hardcore raid experience from previous expansions. 

What we need

DPS HIGH need, we have pretty solid heals and tanks, we just need more dps to push to a 15-18 man raid size. If you can offspec heal or tank bonus points.

We are also accepting cross realm recruits, who are maybe an alt that they're pugging through content each week, or in a non raiding guild that you don't want to leave. Any skilled and reliable players that can make our raid time

Bonus points if you can do The Scarn

We could consider any other classes but ranged right now are at the highest demand. We wanted to add people that can add to the friendly environment. If you're interested contact me on bnet Cahones#1561 or discord Cahones#3167. Discord is best for fastest response.

Also hosting PUG normal ToS for the time being on Saturday nights, get in contact with me if you're interested in that, although that raid start time will vary week to week
    • By Dominia
      We're full and no longer recruiting! Thank you!