6 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Geek Squad is a swedish guild that has been around for many years. We are currently focusing on mythic raiding and our goal is to always clear the current content before the release of the next tier. The guild is composed mainly of former hardcore raiders who can't play as much as in our younger days but who still want to play, have fun and have a good progression. Since we raid only 2 days a week we expect our raiders to have a high attendance and to be well prepared for current content.
What do we expect from you:
- Swedish speaker; as the guild solely consists of swedish players we expect you to have a good understanding of the swedish language and be able to communicate on both voicecom and chat.
- Attendance; as we only raid 2 days a week and keep a tight roster of raiders (not more then few on the bench at time) so being there and available even if not selected for certain boss is very important
- Maturity; as the average age in Geek Squad is a bit above most guilds we would prefer if you are as well. We are a bunch of guys with families, jobs and real lives outside of the game and we understand all that comes with it. However if you are to commit to raiding with us we want you to be in it for the long haul. We focus on having fun with the game while also maintaining a competitive attitude, we hope you want to be a part of and contribute to that.
- Social skills; be communicative, enjoy the game, let us know in advance if something is going to interfere with your raiding schedule so that we can plan accordingly. In our own modest opinions we have one of the best guild environments you can be a part of and we want to bring in more people who can positively contribute to that.
- Know your class inside out and how to perform it to its maximum. Be able to take constructive criticism
What can we offer you:
- Stable guild; the guild has been around for a long time and we have no plans to slow down now.
-We always try to bring the players that will give us the most chance of killing a boss on progression fights, this means you will have the same chance as everyone else of competing for a spot.
- Experienced and motivated players; most of our raiders have played the game for a long time (vanilla/tbc) and are still highly motivated to get the most of the raiding time that we have together. If you are to join us we expect you to do everything you can to further those goals.
- Occasional alt raids, not mandatory. Totally optional for people who want a little bit more raiding on side with their alts
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7
Trial of Valor: 2/3
Nighthold: 3/10 (10/10 HC farming on off days)
We are currently looking mainly for range dps classes and a rogue, we don't have an application form as we feel that is an old and inefficient way of doing recruitment. Instead we focus on interviews as well as going through a bit of logs. We dont expect you to consistently parse in the 90% but at least showing that you know your class well.
- MAGE (high)
- BALANCE DRUID(high)
- HUNTER (high)
- Shadow Priest(low)
- Elemental Shaman(low)
If you are interested feel free to contact us.
How to apply:
To apply contact Ithok#2898, Krebb#2944, kebban#21852 or whisper an officer ingame.
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!
I'm asking help in finding what's wrong with my mate's rogue, rotation, or cd usage ?
His toon is "Lecameleon"
Here is the armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/medivh/Lecameleon/simple
Logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/AhZxqDzwt3aYQckd#fight=13&type=damage-done&view=analytical
Comparing to other rogues logs, i see his "run through" are doing less damages, and he lacks burst phases, but i'm not playing rogue so i don't understand why, and can't help him much...
Hope you'll find something usefull, thanks in advance :)
Who are we?
[Onyxias Rejects] is a newer Horde guild on Mok’Nathal/Silvermoon whose core banded together to create a guild with a welcoming and enjoyable environment for raiding. Our motto is to have fun.
Our goal is to be a known, organized, and skilled group of individuals who excel in working as a team to overcome the hardest this game has to offer while it is still current and have a good time doing it.
Raiding Schedule and Participation:
We are a raiding guild, but with an easier schedule for players balancing real life with play time.
Tuesday: 5PM-7PM PST
Wednesday: 5PM-7PM PST
We are more interested in your ability as a player than your gear; we are willing to help you gear up if you can demonstrate your willingness and ability to be a contributing raider.
Prior raid experience isn’t required. Recent raid experience is highly desirable, but not required.
What do we do outside of raid?
The guild will begin to regularly partake in high Mythic+ keys, Nightbane, and other group activities.
Occasional BG and Arena groups regularly pop up as well.
Some of our members are known to kick it in Overwatch, Heroes, and several other games while the rest of us just hang out in Discord.
We use Discord for all guild related content. We prefer you to have a working mic but it is not a requirement, as long as you can listen and respond promptly. We encourage people to be active in strategy discussions before and after raid.
We use Loot Council with the assistance of add-ons to help distribute the loot. Details on how we use this system are posted on our website.
3/3H Trial of Valor
7/7H Emerald Nightmare
Current Recruitment Needs:
Paladin, Monk, Druid
Druid, Mage, Priest, Warlock, Shaman
Paladin, Death Knight, Monk
Druid - Low
Package deals are welcome, but please let us know about the situation ahead of time.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us either through BattleNet or in-game
Thaosin-Mok’Nathal (Thanos#1394) - GM