flapjack305

Need help with my stats

1 post in this topic

im having trouble keeping up with my guildies and pugs when ever i raid and do mythics i can never get past 140k. I dont know what im doing wrong i have all my talents set up like i need to. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Flapjaçk/simple

can someone run a sim on me or give some tips.

Edited by flapjack305

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hjp
      Who are we?
      Volatile are a group of mostly ex-mythic raiders, looking to get back into mythic raiding. We cleared through Nighthold heroic a number of months ago and need some more people in order to jump into mythic. Besides raiding our friendly bunch of members enjoy running mythic+ on daily basis, helping out with world quests among other things. Our discord is usually filled with members for daily banter and weekly fun. If you enjoy all that, you most certainly will enjoy your stay in Volatile.
      Who are we looking for?
      We're primarily looking for both melee and ranged DPS to fill out the roster. At this time we are full on tanks and healers.
      Tanks - Closed
      Healers - Closed
      Ranged DPS -Warlock and Shadow Priest but all classes will be considered
      Melee DPS - Ret Paladin
      Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too.
      When do we raid?
      We raid two times a week as standard, we often have an additional raid day if necessary. See raid times below. 
      Thursday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Sunday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm (Additional day)
      Application process:
      We believe the best way to get to know if someone is right for the guild is just to have a chat, rather than go through a long application process. So we'll have a chat, look at logs and possibly run some M+ to get to know each other. If you're interested in joining our mythic raid team, contact any of the following:
      Contact us:
      GM: 
      Xadel#2609, Xadel (ingame)
      Council: 
      Òops#2597, Drainphase (ingame)
      Passive#2900, Malenky (ingame)
      Ohajay#2606, Draconem (ingame)
      Hjp#21650, Phynn (ingame)
    • By chocoslayer88
      Hey yall! so i'm writing this because i just want to undesrtand something. my friend and i compared numbers today because we are both shadow priests albeit i have a higher ilvl than he does maybe by around 7 im sitting at 863 . 
      what happend was during the last fight we decided to do the same -ish rotations meaing we both had vamp touch and shadow pain up on the same boss at all times.
      at the end of the fight i found something odd,
      his vamp touch dealt 4.99m dmg with max hit at 315 and minimum 
      mine only dealt 3.71 with max hit at 335 but take this in, minimum hit at 17k LOLLL
      another thing that got my attention
      his max hit on mind blast was 512 k, while mine was only at 281k.
      his crit and mastery stands at 20% and 40%, mine at 24% and 42%
      his haste stands at 27 and mine stands at 24
      can anyone explain this? at all? does it make any sense at all LOL
    • By Zepp
      Spike Flail on Mal'ganis is a long tenured end-game raiding community, looking for a few more great players to add our to core for Legion progression.

As a guild we've been around since TBC on with the same GM, Raid Leader, and core group. Our exploits include competitive Sunwell progression in TBC, top 50 ranked US progression in WoLK 25m, top 25 of US 10m progress progression in Cata, and top 125 US progression in WoD after taking a break in MoP.
      We've done the 4 night/4 hour thing in the past, but as our group of players has grown and aged, we've decided to keep the same hardcore progression mentality on a more time friendly schedule for. As such we raid 3 nights a week with raiding times as follows:
      Sunday from 7-11 PM EST
      Wednesday from 8 PM EST- 11 PM EST
      Thursday from 8 PM EST - 11 PM EST
      (We generally take off Thursday and/or Sunday on farm the content when the instance has been cleared)
      Our current progression is 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, 1/3 Mythic Trials of Valor at US#177, and are looking for great players to add to our raiding core.
      http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Spike+Flail
      About Spike Flail:
      The core of our guild have been playing MMOs together for over 10 years now. We have the same leadership and raiding core as we did all the way back in TBC/WoLK/Cata, and our same GM/Raid Leader has been leading this group of individuals since TBC.
      We take raiding extremely seriously, but we also know this is a game and meant to be enjoyed. Our leadership has been raid leading in MMOs for over 10 years now, and know that positive reinforcement and a constructive environment is more effective than an authoritarian style that relies on yelling and screaming. While it sounds cliche and overused, we're honestly proud to say that we're not the type of guild that lacks any patience and has to run raids in a completely the authoritarian manner and forget why we're playing. Our main goal is to maintain a professional environment in which we can play this game and progress as a cohesive team against the hardest challenges gaming has to offer.
      What we're looking for:
      As 3 day, 10hour per week guild, we need to make every hour we play count. As such we're looking for players who's attitudes and personality fit in with our current group of players. We're looking for people with the same mindset - who understand and value approaching a new challenge by preparing and utilizing all resources they have at their disposal in order to not waste their own time as well as their colleagues'.
      We do not recruit for the bench, as such all of our Trials are given equal opportunity as our core raiders, and we can promise that you will see progression as a trial.
      Some things we look for in our prospective applicants:
      Past Progression experience. We're looking for apps who have been a part of top progression pushes in past content, or are at least Mythic experienced in the current content. Ideally we're looking for people who have knowledge of what it takes to succeed in a progression guild over a prolonged period of time.
      Ability to make 90% of our raids.
      Dedicated raiding mindset. This includes using consumables on every fight, researching your classes' theorycrafting to min-max to the fullest, being on time and ready for every night, etc.
      MOST IMPORTANTLY: We're looking for intelligent human beings, and you should be able to convey your intelligence in how you present yourself. This includes knowing game mechanics, having quick reaction time, and being able to learn from your mistakes. You should be able to explain your classes weakness and strengths, know the theorycraft to min/max your class, and what abilities to use when. You must be able to learn quickly from your mistakes and adapt to new situations, as well as have a strong sense of situational awareness and the ability to multi-task effectively. You also must be able to express yourself in a way that shows you're an intelligent human being.
      You can find a much longer post regarding all our expectations and requirements for our applicants at here. I STRONGLY encourage any potential applicant to read over that thread thoroughly before making a decision regarding their application.
      Prospective Trials must be completely knowledgeable of their class's theorycraft and mechanics, dedicated and dependable raiders, and overall knowledgeable and skilled players. Our specific class needs are as follows:
      High Priority:
      Warlock
      Shadow Priest 
      Death Knight (DPS)
      Mage
      Guardian Druid
      Protection Warrior
      Protection Paladin
      Brewmaster Monk
      Blood Death Knight
      Mid Priority:
      Druid (Balance)
      Hunter
      A Note: We are not recruiting this many players. We simply have a lot of options available to what classes we can take. Some members have alts/offspecs they can choose to if we find a certain class. We also just have a general need for good players, so we're open to most classes at the moment. That's why we have so many on our list.
      How to contact us:
      If you're interested in applying, you can visit our forums at www.spikeflail.com and put an application in on the appropriate forum. Please be sure to read all the stickies before applying; if you can't be bothered to read the stickies and follow application directions you probably will not be considered for a Trial. You also can chat with myself (Pallinn - Palin#1620 Btag) or any other Spike Flail officer (Marko#1989 and/or Nikolai#1962)
      Please be sure to read over all the information we've presented on our forum before making a decision to apply. If you think you meet our requirements and agree with our philosophy towards raiding, feel free to pursue it. However please don't belittle yourself by simply glancing over our information and tossing an application with no effort behind it. The application process is partly an attempt to weed our those who can't read stickies or form a proper sentence, so please remember that an application is your first impression, so try to make it as well crafted as possible.
      Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!
    • By VeeImperium
      Stormrage [A] - 3/7 Mythic - 7/7 Heroic - FRI & MON - 9pm-12am EST
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Imperium, a progressive and well-respected raiding guild. Seeking like-minded individuals to join our team.  We provide good guild culture, consistent loot distribution, laid-back leadership, like-minded, courteous, kind, and polite people.
      Our team has been playing together for 8 years. We have always maintained a strong progressive raid team in 10 and 25 mans with a very minimal raid schedule. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a manner of adult professionalism.

Raid Info
      Friday & Monday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST
      Emerald Nightmare - 3/7 Mythic - 7/7 Heroic

What to expect from us...
      - Raids that start and end on time.
      - A community of in-game support and socializing, Veteran players, 980+ Characters, 580+ Active Accounts, 650+ Level 100s.
      - Opportunity to be part of our weekly raid sales group
      - Fair and consistent leadership that only accepts quality players, and understands mistakes can happen.
      - A friendly and competitive dps environment, with frequent 95%+ parses
      - An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
      - Raid Consumables, and Enchantments provided.
      - Adult atmosphere, average age 25.
      - We DO NOT recruit for bench positions.

What we expect from you...
      - Desire to be part of a team. This includes being on Mumble and taking an interest in the guilds objectives, upholding its principles and helping to secure its longevity.
      - Great verbal communication during raid.
      - Good attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild and raid team members.
      - High to perfect raid attendance.
      - Perseverance. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated and positive is a must.
      - Know your class and all of its abilities. Have a viable off spec for the team.
      - Be active and contribute to the guild forums.

Currently Recruiting:
      1 Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock or Shadow Priest
      1 Healer: Holy Priest, Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman
      Exceptional players are always considered.

Visit ImperiumGuild.ca to apply or to learn more about us.
      Vee#1811
      Mochi#11316
      Roxycodone#1543
      Nyyankees29#1435
      Skratchh#1194

• By Voizu
      Hello fellas and Shadow Priest friends!

I got a semi-big problem and I hope that some of you guys could help me. I think my DPS is too low for my GS and I am clueless what I could do different to have more damage done! I mean I don't think myself a total noob and I am better than the most Shadows I see when I go dungeons or raid but I know I could do more ...

Here is my gear (which btw is trangsmogged pretty stilishly :p)
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/die-aldor/voizu/simple

Here are the logs of yesterday - Monday, 11.14.2016
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/NvBxJrLdGzqaXTby/#fight=13

Don't look at Ursoc or the Nightmare Dragons ... I died too early and I was derp :s
      I think a good damage boss for Shadow Priests is Elerethe, as you can use your S2M as soon as you land on the second platform yet I only have 315k. An other example is Odyn with 280k. I mean okay, we tried him the first time and wiped once but he is not really complicated and I got a good hang on him and still I wonder how some Shadow Priests have over 400k DPS fighting Odyn. I know I only have one Legendary and it's not very good but luck's not on my side I guess. 

Any hints what I do better to be THE DPS monster :D, or atleast have more DPS?

Have a nice everyone and I want to thank you in advance for all your helpful tips!
      Voizu