FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Warlock UI (by request)

So, I've gotten a ton of requests asking to see my UI...this is a semi-action shot on some dummies. This is pretty much my customized ElvUI...

Posted Image

I recently switched from TukUI and I really enjoy the nice changes. It's far from perfect, but I'm going to keep making it better.

• Like 2

Sniff...it's...it's beautiful...I keep considering finally moving from the Blizzard UI to ElvUI, but I never quite seem to motivate myself to take the time to transition.

I had to change the font and everything on my ElvUI to green after completing the green fire quest Posted Image

Sniff...it's...it's beautiful...I keep considering finally moving from the Blizzard UI to ElvUI, but I never quite seem to motivate myself to take the time to transition.

Took me about 2ish hours to fully customize everything. With this, Affdots, and Weak Auras, it's pretty lightweight. It does a lot of things behind the scenes that I now take for granted such as auto vendoring greys, switching my gear when I zone into a battleground and switching it again when I come out, etc.

Only Weak Aura I use is the one for Unerring. Stole it off of a thread on mmo-champ. Nothing special. And yeah, this Warrior was amazed at my HP, gear, and the fact I only raid 12 hours a week. I tried to put him down easy...lol

How did you get the UI so small? My elv ui seems to dominate the screen like orc on a gnome.

I am zoomed out max distance. I did not modify the alpha of the UI at all, so it's at the default setting for Caster DPS.

I entertained some fresh 90s in a Heroic Mogu Palace 5 man. They saw my 15% buffed HP at 750k and were like "ZOMG WTF HAX." I said the following, with an Australian accent, of course: This isn't an HP pool. THIS is an HP pool...

I then switched to Grim of Sacrifice, Soul Link, and sacrificed a Voidwalker. I activated Shadow Bulwark and hit 1.54M HP. Then I used Life Tap and a Healthstone. The Healthstone crit, healing me for 610k, which would be a Lay on Hands to anyone else. Fun Warlock stuff.

• Like 1

That is more HP than a Stam stacking prot warrior with Last Stand on. There is something not quite right there... :)

What features of ElvUI do you prefer over TukUI? As someone who made the opposite switch a few months ago, I'd like to know if there's anything major I'm overlooking.

It is most likely because you have a smaller monitor with lower resolution making the items on the screen appear bigger

I got it fixed i have a 17" monitor, it was just not responding to my resolution size, which was set at max. I had to do that and then adjust the chat boxes to be a little narrower. Posted Image

Not sure ElvUI is "better" than TukUI. I was getting a lot of errors with Tuk and it felt like the updating process with it wasn't on spot. So far, I've seen no errors with ElvUI. Personally, I like changing things a lot. I think ElvUI is much more customizable and much cleaner in terms of visual coolness. I'm not done customizing it yet, as I still need to modify my boss frames, add some WeakAuras, etc. I think it just comes down to personal preference.

All that shit in the middle of my screen would drive me crazy, haha.

That's why it's in the middle , cause else i don't see it! the icons on the lower part is trinkets , the left is CDs. and yeah it's weakauras.

Here is my Warlock's UI. Feel free to post comments or w/e. Would love to hear some feedback or maybe some change suggestions.

AddOn List:

Clean Icons (Thin) - Download

Shadowed Unit Frames - Download

ElvUI - Download

ElvUI AddOn Skins - Download

Vuhdo - Download

WeakAuras - Download

Quartz - Download

BigWigs - Download

Mik's Scrolling Battle Text - Download

Recount - Download

*Download all my WeakAura Strings - http://pastebin.com/u/Shadylock

For those of you that can not see the video, here are some screenshots.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Shade
  • Like 2

Nice Weakauras Shade, i might steal some of them, ^^

Here are som quick shots of my Basic ElvUI Layout. Too Lazy for the WA stuff. Posted Image

Click for Big.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Syntii