FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Warlock UI (by request)

Shade, on 12 July 2013 - 04:25 AM, said:

Posted Image

What transmog is this?

That is the heroic icc 25man priest tier set with some random shoulders I found in Ulduar.

• Like 1

ui_v4_outofcombat_thumbnail_zpsf88c1bfe.

That is the heroic icc 25man priest tier set with some random shoulders I found in Ulduar.

Wow cool

Edited by Nytemare

ui_v4_outofcombat_thumbnail_zpsf88c1bfe.

@Shade: Got any action shots? I'm always interested in seeing how people place their DBM/Bigwigs timers since that's usually my biggest source of clutter. 

couple pages back i have some more pictures..  I have my dbm / bigwigs list stacked ontop of my cooldown / procs weakauras if that makes sense.  i'll try and get a screenshot of it when im on lei shen tonight.

Ok here is my UI in action, kind of..  I turned everything on so you can see the positioning.

ui_v5_update_zpsfc6bfc56.jpg

I'll try and get a video if anyone is interested.

Edited by Shade
  • Like 1

Decided to take an SS of my UI. Feedback appreciated.

vRA6aPZl.jpg

What addon are your raid panels?

That looks way better than my Grid

What addon are your raid panels?

That looks way better than my Grid

I believe Killora is using Vuhdo.

Edited by Shade

couple pages back i have some more pictures..  I have my dbm / bigwigs list stacked ontop of my cooldown / procs weakauras if that makes sense.  i'll try and get a screenshot of it when im on lei shen tonight.

Ok here is my UI in action, kind of..  I turned everything on so you can see the positioning.

ui_v5_update_zpsfc6bfc56.jpg

I'll try and get a video if anyone is interested.

Nothing fancy, just a shot of my UI in action on one of our Heroic Lei Shen attempts.

Edited by Shade

Nothing fancy, just a shot of my UI in action on one of our Heroic Lei Shen attempts.

Looks based off Elv to me. Are you using WA for your unit/CDs/proc frames, or is there another addon in play?

Looks based off Elv to me. Are you using WA for your unit/CDs/proc frames, or is there another addon in play?

It is ElvUI with Shadowed Unitframes, Vuhdo for raid frames and everything else is WeakAuras, yes.

Not trying to be rude but did you actually watch the video or click on the picture? lmao, I mean your answer would have been easily answered lol.  Kinda reminds me back when McDonalds got sued for handing this lady in drive-thru a hot cup of coffee without warning her its hot. lol...

Edited by Shade

Shade, is the Static Shock countdown and Overload text warnings a part of BigWigs? The follow up question, does anyone have a dbm/bigwigs comparison or preference?  I've only used DBM and would like to know the differences?

btw: beautiful UI

Shade, is the Static Shock countdown and Overload text warnings a part of BigWigs? The follow up question, does anyone have a dbm/bigwigs comparison or preference?  I've only used DBM and would like to know the differences?

btw: beautiful UI

Static Shock Countdown that you see in a black chat bubble is bigwigs as well as the Warnings at the top middle of my screen. 

I use to use DBM but recently converted to Bigwigs.  I find it to be more accurate and very informative.  But that's me :D

and Thank you!  I'm still learning Demonology that is why my Actionbars below my health frame and target frame is visible.  Usually I'll hide those but until I'm comfortable on remembering my keybinds I like to see it sometimes.

Edited by Shade
  • Like 1

Been following PTR for warlock and I don't think I going to like all these changes. EA Glyph going bye,bye. Seems unless I am missing something Demo is going to get hurt with the changes they making. Just

when I started to get the hang of it on my alt I leveling

Ack - just noticed I put this in the wrong topic - sorry zag

Edited by Nytemare

Well it is still very early.  Also people thought the same thing about locks in prior patches but it all works out in the end.  Congrats on getting the hang of it.  Don't loose your demo touch.  Demo is very strong with the Lei Shen trinket with EA Glyph.  Just like Afflic going into MoP was very strong then they nerfed Grim of Sac.  Just means we'll play a different spec until it levels out or get a new Lei Shen trinket lol.  The two specs that have always been very good and if played right surpass most specs has been Demo / Afflic.  Destro has its moments but it doesn't last very long.  I'd say even with the changes to demo, stick with it and see how things turn out.

That's my own advice.

It is ElvUI with Shadowed Unitframes, Vuhdo for raid frames and everything else is WeakAuras, yes.

Not trying to be rude but did you actually watch the video or click on the picture? lmao, I mean your answer would have been easily answered lol.  Kinda reminds me back when McDonalds got sued for handing this lady in drive-thru a hot cup of coffee without warning her its hot. lol...

None taken (and I actually did like the music). I just liked parts of the UI, but am really bad at identifying AddOns, hence I was trying to track down which parts of Elv were native, and which parts required other addons to make. 

2) ElvUI has a setting that automatically changes your gear based on the environment you're in. If you join a BG or arena, it makes sure you have your "PvP" set on. Same when you join a dungeon or raid. It basically takes away a notification you are already requiring.

where do u find that option?

been running it for longtime now and i had no clue it could be done.

always been running outfitter for that never rly tried out blizz own.

nvm found it was apparently an addon to elvui i have only been using the core one

Edited by Banshee

So I've noticed alot of ElvUI/ElvUI related UI's so I thought I would upload mine...a bit different. Before anyone says anything, yes I know I'm using recount and skada....just a wee experiment :p

vuVI7ylh.jpg

Have they fixed Recount's love for not saving fights yet? I find I prefer the extra detail I get from Recount, but I hate it not saving fights.