Damien

Cheap Aggro Beast Druid Wild

1 post in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Cheap Aggro Beast Druid Wild deck.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zadina

The big patch we were all expecting is finally live! It contains the removal of arena synergies, the new game mechanics update and the Hallow's End seasonal event.
      Firsly, the patch includes the changes to the sequence of triggers, which we have covered extensively in a separate article. A notable change is the removal of Arena synergy picks. That's not all, though: Vicious Fledgling will no longer appear in Arena, while appearance rate adjustments have been made to some cards.
      The patch also brings Nemsy Necrofizzle, the new Warlock hero, to the Hearthstone client. She is already available from October 17 and we will cover more about her in a next article!
      The October 2017 (Unholy Horror Knights) and November 2017 (Gone Fishing) Ranked Play Season card backs have been added to the client and you can view them below:

The more exciting part of this patch is Hallow's End! This seasonal event will run for two weeks, from October 24 until November 6. According to Hearthpwn, during its first week we will get a free Whispers of the Old Gods pack and an Arena ticket. During its second week, we will get a free Knights of the Frozen Throne and an Arena ticket.
      The main hero portraits will have unique costumes (make sure to check them out on the Hearthpwn article linked above).  There will be a special Tavern Brawl with unique cards on the week of October 24. Moreover, during Hallow's End the Arena will have a dual class mode. You will choose a hero and then you will choose a hero power from a second hero. Then, you will be able to draft class cards from both heroes, as well as neutral cards. Bear in mind that any Arena run you have in progress will be automatically retired on October 24. You will receive rewards based on the number of your wins and a free Arena ticket.
      Lastly, Patch 9.2 contains various bug fixes. You can read the patch notes here.
    • By Zadina

Starting from October 17, the new Warlock hero can be obtained from Fireside Gatherings.
      Her looks already betrayed that she's nothing like the evil Gul'dan, but now her voice emotes prove that Nemsy Necrofizzle is surprisingly cute for a Warlock!
      You can obtain the Gnome heroine by participating in a Fireside Brawl at an established Fireside Gathering Tavern. Pay attention to that last part: these places have already hosted 3 Fireside Gatherings in the past and have earned the Tavern banner. So, since a lot of Fireside Gatherings have popped up since Nemsy was announced, make sure you attend one in a proper Tavern!
      Blizzard Entertainment
      Beginning October 17, attend a Fireside Gathering Tavern near you and play in a Fireside Brawl to add Hearthstone’s newest Warlock Hero to your collection: Nemsy Necrofizzle!

Don’t let Nemsy Necrofizzle’s small size and penchant for peaches fool you: behind those pigtails and goggles hides one of the most powerful Warlocks alive. Nemsy is utterly fearless, sharp as a razor, and she’s always cool under pressure. After all, you can’t command fel energies or summon horrifying demons from the twisting nether just by being nice. She’s your perky little pal—and a bonafide fel-flinging, soul-destroying mistress of dark forces!

Nemsy loves it when her foes underestimate her. Appearances can be deceiving, and she knows that it’s what lies beneath the surface that counts.

Join forces with Nemsy Necrofizzle and show your opponents just how adorable soul-devouring destruction can be! From October 17 onward, simply participate in a Fireside Brawl at an established Fireside Gatherings Tavern to add her to your collection.
      Find a Tavern
      Fireside Gatherings Taverns
      Fireside Gathering Innkeepers who have hosted at least one Fireside Gathering with checked-in guests can found a Tavern on the Fireside Gatherings website. Taverns have unique names and Tavern signs that perfectly embody the spirit of their communities. Taverns also persist between Gatherings, so they need your attendance and support to grow!

If you’re wondering whether the Fireside Gathering you’re planning to attend is at an established Tavern, just check the event page! Each Tavern has a tavern sign associated with it, while other Fireside Gatherings use a Fireside Gatherings lantern instead.
      Learn More
      Fireside Brawls
      Fireside Brawls are special Tavern Brawls that can only be played at Fireside Gatherings! Each month there will be a different Fireside Brawl to try—check the Fireside Gatherings website to find out about the brawl that’s running this month.
      These special brawls run the whole month with no breaks, and they co-exist with the weekly Tavern Brawls. (source)
    • By kidglock34
      As the title says, I've finally rolled a Tank and opted for a class I've always wanted to play; the Druid. Coming from a Shaman and Paladin that has done a lot of both Resto and DPS I felt it is time to try the other side!
      I have never tanked before...I was going to queue up for my first ever dungeon run but chickened out. I don't want to make a mess of it first time out before talking to some of you that have been here before. I'm still VERY low level...hit 18 last night while questing. Basic gear but have money from other toons if needed for gear.
      My questions are...when did some of you start your first tanking experience? Is gear at that low level of any importance or is everything pretty forgiving your first few times out so you can get an idea of rotation and how things work? Anybody have a few wipes on their first time out? Any advice for my first time out?
      Appreciate the hell out of the help! Thanks in advance and hopefully tonight I can partition off some time to get my first dungeon run in! I'm back after playing through until Cataclysm so it has been fun seeing all the new things added...a 6 year hiatus is quite a long time!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Junkrat build guide for Heroes of the Storm.
    • By L0rinda

The HCT Summer Championship took place from 13-15 October 2017. The top four players advanced to the World Championship in January.
      After three days of competition the winner was   Surrender, who joins Planet Odd teammate Hoej at the World Championship. Surrender won a tense final 3-2 against   Orange, with the final game being a Highlander Priest mirror. In that game, Orange chose to mill Surrender for five cards to attempt to burn the combo, but the attempt failed. The VoD of the final can be found here.
      Listed below are the other finishing positions, and the number of packs you will receive for picking each player as your champion in the "Choose your Champion" promotion.
      Finalists, 4 Packs: Surrender, Orange. 
      Semi-Finalists, 3 Packs: JasonZhou, Purple
      Quarter-Finalists, 2 Packs: Empanizado, OldBoy, Pavel, Tom60229
      All other players were worth 1 Pack.
      All of the decks from the event can be found on our new esports section here.