FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
zyclonenuz

BM Haste and mastery at least % ?

Hi guys ! I just want to ask how much my BM haste and mastery at least should be ? been googling about it and I can't seem to find anything about it. 

currently I'm at:

Haste: 17.4%

Mastery: 76.07%

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kappatrust
      Hello everyone ! ?
      I recently return to BFA and i have a question about the hunter BM rotation. 
      My concern is about refresh Frenzy and cast "Kill command" on cooldown. Indeed, many times i have to face the dilemma to choose either loose my stacks of Freenzy or delay "Kill command".
      So is it worth to slighly delay "Kill command" in order to refresh Frenzy ?
      Sorry for my approximative english !
    • By WatcherDK
      I'm trying to create a macro that will allow me to use Spirit Mend with the typical focus/mouseover modifiers but also allow me to use Exhilaration with a key modifier and can't seem to make all of this work together. Here's what I have but it's acting like the ALT modifier isn't even there.
      #showtooltip /cast [mod:alt][@mouseover,help,nodead][@focus,help,nodead][@player]Spirit Mend; Exhilaration Thank you in advance for any help!
    • By Graves
      So I looked around the forums and couldn't find an answer for this, figured I'd post here and if I missed the answer somewhere else, someone is bound to tell me where it is, either way. During Bestial Wrath should I be keeping up Dire frenzy as normal or should I be focusing solely on Cobra Resets and Kill Command? Also, same question for Titans Thunder. 
    • By ygzumc
      Hi. After reaching %33.3 Crit cap. What's your opinion stacking versa or haste.i go with versatility right now have %23.63/%11.82 versatility %16.71 haste %37 crit.i know i have little bit more crit but its good stat
    • By lacriminal
      Hey dear fury friends,
      i always used Azshari Salad, as my buff food for the tempo buff. Now as mastery pulls ahead of haste in the stat weights, i asked myself whether i should just use the Nightborne Delicacy Platter for a flat mastery buff, while maintaining around ~27% Haste.

I read the guide from Archimtiros, and i think both buff foods are fine, but do u switch your buff food at a certain point? Or is it depending on the encounter (single target vs. multiple targets)?

Greetings lacriminal