FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
CrimsonVow

Crusade Hotfix

Hey guys,

First time posting here. So I was just reading up on the latest hot-fix blizzard are releasing next raid reset. When I read about the 7.5% overall nerf to Crusade Haste and Damage, while getting the 20% bonus damage on Blade of Wrath, it still left me feeling that it is an overall nerf, even if a minor one. I am not taking into account the Convergence of Fate re-balance for Retribution, that was also mentioned, as we have no details on it yet.

Do you think this is an overall nerf, even if your build wasn't centered around using the "Wrath of the Ashbringer" artifact trait?

Edited by CrimsonVow

I think its a nerf, but I dont get it. Blade of Justice dmg increased by 20%. The spell note says I should do 360k dmg with it, but I only do like 250k dmg with it? Anyone else have that problem where it is not showing the right amount of dmg u should do?

14 hours ago, Sqlelel said:

I think its a nerf, but I dont get it. Blade of Justice dmg increased by 20%. The spell note says I should do 360k dmg with it, but I only do like 250k dmg with it? Anyone else have that problem where it is not showing the right amount of dmg u should do?

Its physical damage it gets lowered by armor of your target

On 1/21/2017 at 5:04 PM, CrimsonVow said:

Hey guys,

First time posting here. So I was just reading up on the latest hot-fix blizzard are releasing next raid reset. When I read about the 7.5% overall nerf to Crusade Haste and Damage, while getting the 20% bonus damage on Blade of Wrath, it still left me feeling that it is an overall nerf, even if a minor one. I am not taking into account the Convergence of Fate re-balance for Retribution, that was also mentioned, as we have no details on it yet.

Do you think this is an overall nerf, even if your build wasn't centered around using the "Wrath of the Ashbringer" artifact trait?

Its a nerf for sure. I don't know whats up with blizzard but i think they are nerfing us too much. I looked at some simdps and it seems that we (Rets) are way behind some other classes like warriors and warlocks. And its not just the rets many classes seem way behind these warriors and warlock & etc....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JoeGI
      So, as you know, Execution Sentence was reduced by 15% in the last hotfix as seen here https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20478238/hotfixes-january-18
      With that, I am curious to see if execution sentence is still worth taking over Final Verdict (without legendary cloak).
      Thoughts?
    • By Rodee
      I know Unleash Doom was recommended as the second golden talent before getting Doom Vortex, but since Vortex just got buffed, and I am also using the Overcharge and Hot Hand talent; Is Vortex better to grab first now? Especially due to it proccing off Overcharged lightning bolts and the increased Lava Lash damage on the way down to it.
    • By Starym
      Two days in a row! This time around the relevant gameplay tweaks are for Druids and Warlocks, with artifact trait fixes for Demon Hunters, Priests and Shamans.

Blizzard, September 2nd
      Classes
      Demon Hunter
      The Havoc Demon Hunter Artifact ability Fury of the Illidari no longer plays an extra spell effect visual from the gold trait Rage of the Illidari without the Rage of the Illidari trait learned. Druid
      Healing Touch (Balance and Guardian Druids) healing increased 33% and mana cost increased 100%. Full Moon will now always deal full damage to the primary target. Damage is reduced for secondary targets. Hunter
      Dead Survival Hunters will now be able to swim in their Eagle Ghost Form. Priest
      Spending trait points in the Discipline Priest Artifact will now properly also increase the damage of your Mindbender or Shadowfiend summons. Shaman
      The Sharas’dal, Scepter of Tides buff Queen’s Decree is no longer dispellable. Warlock
      Soul Harvest should no longer incorrectly aggro all enemies in sight. Demonic Empowerment, Demonwrath, and Thal'kiel's Consumption no longer require line of sight to your pets. Class Halls
      Artifact Power gained from class-specific Class Hall Missions have been increased. Priests who have completed the quest "Recruiting More Troops" should now be able to recruit troops from Vicar Eliza. Bubbling Keg in the Monk Class Hall now respawns more quickly. The Swirling Void Potion item from the Priest Class Hall Advancement "Altars of Blessing" now properly provides the Void Infused buff to players. The different areas of the Shaman Class Hall have been united into a single chat channel. Dungeons
      Players are able to enter a Random Legion Heroic if they are locked to all Legion Heroic Dungeons. Neltharion's Lair
      Ularogg Cragshaper now starts with more energy when he enters combat. NPCs
      Helarjar Soulkeepers will no longer cast Expel Soul. Professions
      The engineer-only auction house in Dalaran should now be fully functional. Players should no longer be spammed with new recipe notifications during the blacksmithing quest "Ironhorn Leysmithing". PvP
      Demon Hunter Glide speed is reduced while carrying a battleground flag. Demon Hunter Fel Rush speed is reduced when cast in the air while carrying a battleground flag. Quests
      The Druid quest “Focusing the Energies” will no longer consume all Blood of Sargeras in your inventory. Artifact
      Players who log out during “The Heart of the Dreadscar” should be able to proceed with the quest when they log back in. For “The New Blood”, players can now loot an additional Tome of Blighted Implements to fulfill the requirement to do so if they already have the Tome of Blighted Implements in their inventory. Fleet Admiral Tethys is now available in the Hall of Shadows to turn in "The Dreadblades", even when Fleet Admiral Tethys is in Stormheim. Warriors who enter the scenario for "The Hunter of Heroes" will now properly advance the quest if they walk into Tideskorn rather than take Aerylia’s ride. Tyrosus will now be waiting in Dalaran correctly for Holy Paladins returning to turn in "The Silver Hand". Azsuna
      Players should more reliably receive credit during the quest "Back From The Dead". Highmountain
      The Legion has it out for Malfurion in the War of the Ancients quest “Huln’s War – Reinforcements”. They are now sending three times as many wrathguards to stop him from summoning dryad reinforcements. Stormheim
      Players are now able to turn in "Blood and Gold" at Yotnar, who is visible after completing the later trials in the quest chain. The Ancient Tideskorn Blade for the quest "To Honor the Fallen" should now drop 100% of the time from Kvaldir vrykul in Helmouth Shallows. Suramar
      Players leading a Withered army after turning in “Feed Thalyssra” should be able to access a chest that was previously inaccessible. Zones
      Added a new graveyard at the top of Thorim's Peak in Stormheim.  
      Blizzard, September 1
      Hotfixes
      Classes
      Death Knight
      Anti-Magic Barrier should no longer grant more than the intended bonus when combined with other effects that increase health. Vampiric Blood should no longer grant more than the intended bonus when combined with other effects that increase health. Mage
      Ignite spreading will no longer incorrectly remove other Mages' Ignite. Monk
      Fortifying Brew should no longer grant more than the intended bonus when combined with other effects that increase health. Shaman
      Enhancement Shamans should no longer be prevented from using instant Healing Surge while moving. Warrior
      Commanding Shout should no longer grant more than the intended bonus when combined with other effects that increase health. Items
      The tooltip for Tome of the Clear Mind now correctly states a maximum player level of 109 for its use. Equippable items from Legion dungeon treasure chests should match your class proficiencies. Skaggldrynk should now properly share a cooldown with other combat potions. NPCs
      Tarben <Jarl of Tideskorn Harbor> should now cast his Jarl’s Command fear spell a bit less often. In Darkbrul Arena, Stonefist Brawler’s stun attack should now be removable by effects that remove stuns. Professions
      Reaves Module: Snack Distribution Mode no longer requires feasts. PvP
      Experience earned from gaining Honor has been reduced by approximately 50%. Developer’s note: We want battlegrounds and skirmishes to be a worthwhile and rewarding activity while leveling, but that should not be the most efficient method for gaining XP. While we've decreased the experience from PvP, it is still more efficient than it was in previous expansions. Quests
      Fixed an issue where faction transfers would interfere with Death Knight's ability to complete the Class Hall quest "The Firstborn Rises". Fixed a bug causing players who died during the sequence of Dalaran's teleportion would get stuck in Deadwind Pass. Paladins should now be able to progress with their Class Hall Campaigns after completing the quest "The Scion's Legacy", by speaking with Lord Maxwell Tyrosus. Teensy Weensy Fae Dragons should now appear more frequently during the quest “Teensy Weenies!”. Artifact
      Rogue player should no longer sometimes experience issues using their Smoke Bomb during "The Unseen Blade". Players should no longer be erroneously placed in a phase in Deadwind Pass that makes them unable to complete quests in the area, including "Following the Curse." Hunters completing to quest to obtain their second or third artifact should no longer receive the quest "Hunter to Hunter" after turn-in. The points of interest for the Warrior quest “Legacy of the Icebreaker" are now displaying correctly and the stage objectives update appropriately. Azsuna
      Daglop should no longer disengage with the player, allowing “Minion! Kill Them!” to be completed normally. During "The Right Weapon for the Job", shipwrecked captives in the Shipwreck Arena clubhouse should no longer glow as if they’re viable targets for the quest. Players who leave the area and return during the “The Scythe of Souls” should be able to complete the quest. Players entering the Nor'danil Wellspring in Azsuna should no longer be incorrectly queued to enter the Withered Scenario in Suramar. Players should no longer fail to loot several quest objects in the Nar’thalas Academy during quests such as "Study Hall: Combat Research" and “Dressing with Class”. Highmountain
      The bungee rope attached to the player should no longer disappear during the quest “Going Down, Going Up”. Mayla Highmountain should no longer leave combat and reset the Wrath of Dargrul boss fight during “The Underking”. On “Murlocs: The Next Generation” and “Oh, the Clawdacity!”, Murky’s abilities no longer affect other players in PvP. Gurrullrurlll mrrrgrglru ruluulll. Stormheim
      "Waking the Shieldmaiden" now has a correctly-placed location dot on the map. Val’sharah
      Fixed a number of issues with the "Defend The Temple" Bonus Objective in Val'sharah. UI
      Obelisk of the Void should appear in the Dungeon Journal for all ranged damage dealers and healers. Zones
      Orgrimmar, Stormwind, and previously invasion-affected areas should once again be unified for single realms. Developer’s note: On RP servers, we’re setting sharding and cross-realm zoning back to how things were working before the Burning Legion invaded. This had been changed for stability during pre-launch events and invasions.
    • By Starym
      Sep 1 Hotfixes

Blizzard Entertainment
      September 1
      Hotfixes
      Classes
      Death Knight
      Anti-Magic Barrier should no longer grant more than the intended bonus when combined with other effects that increase health. Vampiric Blood should no longer grant more than the intended bonus when combined with other effects that increase health. Mage
      Ignite spreading will no longer incorrectly remove other Mages' Ignite. Monk
      Fortifying Brew should no longer grant more than the intended bonus when combined with other effects that increase health. Shaman
      Enhancement Shamans should no longer be prevented from using instant Healing Surge while moving. Warrior
      Commanding Shout should no longer grant more than the intended bonus when combined with other effects that increase health. Items
      The tooltip for Tome of the Clear Mind now correctly states a maximum player level of 109 for its use. Equippable items from Legion dungeon treasure chests should match your class proficiencies. Skaggldrynk should now properly share a cooldown with other combat potions. NPCs
      Tarben <Jarl of Tideskorn Harbor> should now cast his Jarl’s Command fear spell a bit less often. In Darkbrul Arena, Stonefist Brawler’s stun attack should now be removable by effects that remove stuns. Professions
      Reaves Module: Snack Distribution Mode no longer requires feasts. PvP
      Experience earned from gaining Honor has been reduced by approximately 50%. Developer’s note: We want battlegrounds and skirmishes to be a worthwhile and rewarding activity while leveling, but that should not be the most efficient method for gaining XP. While we've decreased the experience from PvP, it is still more efficient than it was in previous expansions. Quests
      Fixed an issue where faction transfers would interfere with Death Knight's ability to complete the Class Hall quest "The Firstborn Rises". Fixed a bug causing players who died during the sequence of Dalaran's teleportion would get stuck in Deadwind Pass. Paladins should now be able to progress with their Class Hall Campaigns after completing the quest "The Scion's Legacy", by speaking with Lord Maxwell Tyrosus. Teensy Weensy Fae Dragons should now appear more frequently during the quest “Teensy Weenies!”. Artifact
      Rogue player should no longer sometimes experience issues using their Smoke Bomb during "The Unseen Blade". Players should no longer be erroneously placed in a phase in Deadwind Pass that makes them unable to complete quests in the area, including "Following the Curse." Hunters completing to quest to obtain their second or third artifact should no longer receive the quest "Hunter to Hunter" after turn-in. The points of interest for the Warrior quest “Legacy of the Icebreaker" are now displaying correctly and the stage objectives update appropriately. Azsuna
      Daglop should no longer disengage with the player, allowing “Minion! Kill Them!” to be completed normally. During "The Right Weapon for the Job", shipwrecked captives in the Shipwreck Arena clubhouse should no longer glow as if they’re viable targets for the quest. Players who leave the area and return during the “The Scythe of Souls” should be able to complete the quest. Players entering the Nor'danil Wellspring in Azsuna should no longer be incorrectly queued to enter the Withered Scenario in Suramar. Players should no longer fail to loot several quest objects in the Nar’thalas Academy during quests such as "Study Hall: Combat Research" and “Dressing with Class”. Highmountain
      The bungee rope attached to the player should no longer disappear during the quest “Going Down, Going Up”. Mayla Highmountain should no longer leave combat and reset the Wrath of Dargrul boss fight during “The Underking”. On “Murlocs: The Next Generation” and “Oh, the Clawdacity!”, Murky’s abilities no longer affect other players in PvP. Gurrullrurlll mrrrgrglru ruluulll. Stormheim
      "Waking the Shieldmaiden" now has a correctly-placed location dot on the map. Val’sharah
      Fixed a number of issues with the "Defend The Temple" Bonus Objective in Val'sharah. UI
      Obelisk of the Void should appear in the Dungeon Journal for all ranged damage dealers and healers. Zones
      Orgrimmar, Stormwind, and previously invasion-affected areas should once again be unified for single realms. Developer’s note: On RP servers, we’re setting sharding and cross-realm zoning back to how things were working before the Burning Legion invaded. This had been changed for stability during pre-launch events and invasions.