FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
FanOfValeera

Jade Rogue

I was so sad about new rogue cards, and I still think they are not as good as some other classes. But I've said Jade Golem cards for rogue is worse than those of other 2 classes. 

Well, I've been playing Jade Rogue lately, and I think the deck is working good. As there is not a list in this site so far, maybe this could help for those who want to try (idea is actually from Thijs, I tried different variations, and this felt like the best)

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/724783-jade-rogue

• Like 1

I have been using a variation to this. I combine the jade cards with n'zoth. Main difference is I add my Cairne Bloodhoof and Sylvanas Windrunner.

Also note that I don't have Edwin VanCleef.

For easy comparison:

@FanOfValeera 's build..................My build

XGkhplP.pngJ5nPAxx.png

I have to say my build is not over 50% winrate so don't assume mine is any good.  Made it more for fun and for playing against friends than for something else

11 hours ago, Shine said:

I have been using a variation to this. I combine the jade cards with n'zoth. Main difference is I add my Cairne Bloodhoof and Sylvanas Windrunner.

Also note that I don't have Edwin VanCleef.

For easy comparison:

@FanOfValeera 's build..................My build

XGkhplP.pngJ5nPAxx.png

I have to say my build is not over 50% winrate so don't assume mine is any good.  Made it more for fun and for playing against friends than for something else

I tried the same thing, in addition to those two cards you have mentioned, I was running a second Shadowcaster. It destroys the control decks, has amazing late game value, but I think it was not as good against aggro decks. 

If we had control meta, your build would be the deck to beat.

I play this from rank 18 to rank 8 this season. Against aggro shaman and pirate warrior, I am at little under 50% unfortunately, with 9-10, and against anything else, I am at little over 75%, with 14-4.

Overall, I think it is playable.

Recently I came across a much more aggressive build that used shadowsteps to bounce jade cards/bran. it got me under the table by turn 8 (I was playing dragon priest)