Sylvanas Windrunner — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sylvanas Windrunner is a neutral minion. This card is part of the Hall of Fame set and can only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sylvanas Windrunner is one of the staple Legendary cards in the game, and is seen in a large variety of decks. It creates extremely awkward situations for your opponent if they do not have access to a Silence or Transform effect, and is fantastic at breaking up complex board states in your favour.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Sylvanas Windrunner is used extremely commonly as a high curve option in any Control, Midrange, or Tempo deck. The utility it provides by forcing your opponent to play inefficiently while trying to avoid getting their best minions stolen is incredibly valuable. Sylvanas stands out as a top choice, even in the extremely competitive 6-Mana slot.
Sylvanas Windrunner is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild N'Zoth Paladin Deck
- Wild N'Zoth Control Warrior Deck
- Wild Fatigue Control Warrior Deck
- The Lich King Hunter Deck
- Wild Echo Giants Freeze Mage Deck
- Wild N'Zoth Control Shaman Deck
- Reno Combo Warlock Wild Un'Goro Deck
- N'Zoth Reno Warlock Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Reno Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Big Bad Wolf N'Zoth Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Rafaam Unleashed Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Chromaggus Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap General Drakkisath Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary General Drakkisath Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary General Drakkisath Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Highlord Omokk Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter