Cairne Bloodhoof — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cairne Bloodhoof is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cairne Bloodhoof is a very strong card, particularly against Control decks. It is very difficult to remove both parts in one turn, and unless the opponent has a card such as Polymorph, will usually gain good value. Against faster decks, Cairne is slow and will usually be at the top of the Mana curve, if it is in a minion based deck.or
Cairne is a strong card in Constructed play due to how difficult it is to remove. It is also the perfect card to play on Turn 6 in decks with Bonemare, as the opponent is asked to immediately get rid of both parts, or leave a Bonemare target on the board. Cairne is particularly strong against Priest, which usually loses value killing one 4-Attack minion, let alone dealing with two of them.
Cairne is a very good Arena card. The 4/5 shape of the card is a strong one in Arena, and Cairne plus its Deathrattle should gain good value against most opponents due to this. The tempo of the card also works well. To totally clear your board on the turn that Cairne is played, your opponent has to deal 10 damage to it, unless they have very specific removal spells.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens