Table of Contents
Cairne Bloodhoof is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cairne Bloodhoof is an extremely valuable minion if the game progresses slowly enough for you to gain value out of it over multiple turns. However, in a fast metagame it can simply be too slow to represent strong value
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Cairne has mostly been phased out of common decks, not because of any particular deficiency of the card, but simply because the 6 Mana slot is extremely competitive, and most decks favour other options such as Sylvanas Windrunner in this spot.
Cairne Bloodhoof is a very powerful card in Arena. One of its few downsides in Constructed is that is a very slow card, and can often be punished by decks who can effectively ignore it. In Arena, since the format is much slower, you will often have more time to get full value out of this card, making it a very strong pick.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- N'Zoth Control Warrior Deck
- Jade Rogue Standard Un'Goro Deck
- N'Zoth Control Shaman Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Wall Shaman Wild Un'Goro Deck
- N'Zoth Control Paladin Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Kazakus Zoo Warlock Standard Un'Goro Deck
- N'Zoth Control Paladin Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Big Bad Wolf N'Zoth Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists