Edwin VanCleef — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Edwin VanCleef is a Rogue-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Edwin VanCleef is often a 6/6 for 3 Mana, due to the number of cheap cards that most Rogue decks play. It can also be a gamebreaking card when played as 10/10 or bigger in the very early turns of the game. Counterfeit Coin, , , and are 0-Mana cards which are all regularly used to power up Edwin. Rogue decks also play multiple 1-Drops, which means that an enormous early Edwin is not a rare sight.,
Edwin VanCleef is a stable card in Constructed Rogue decks. Nearly all Rogue decks contain 0-Mana spells, as well as 1-Mana minions such as Fire Fly and . On top of that, many Rogue decks make use of cheap spells to activate cards like Vilespine Slayer and , which means that Edwin becomes a natural fit in those decks.
Edwin is a good card in Arena, as it will usually be playable as a 4/4 for 3 Mana. At that cost, it represents a slightly above average card, but there will also be occasions when it is significantly bigger than 4/4, and win a game that you may otherwise have lost.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List