Edwin VanCleef — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Edwin VanCleef is a Rogue-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Edwin VanCleef is often a 6/6 for 3 Mana, due to the number of cheap cards that most Rogue decks play. It can also be a gamebreaking card when played as 10/10 or bigger in the very early turns of the game. The Coin, Counterfeit Coin, Backstab, Preparation, and Shadowstep are 0-Mana cards which are all regularly used to power up Edwin. Rogue decks also play multiple 1-Drops, which means that an enormous early Edwin is not a rare sight.
Edwin VanCleef is a stable card in Constructed Rogue decks. Nearly all Rogue decks contain 0-Mana spells, as well as 1-Mana minions such as Fire Fly and Swashburglar. On top of that, many Rogue decks make use of cheap spells to activate cards like Vilespine Slayer and SI:7 Agent, which means that Edwin becomes a natural fit in those decks.
Edwin is a good card in Arena, as it will usually be playable as a 4/4 for 3 Mana. At that cost, it represents a slightly above average card, but there will also be occasions when it is significantly bigger than 4/4, and win a game that you may otherwise have lost.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck