Edwin VanCleef — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Edwin VanCleef is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Edwin VanCleef is often a 6/6 for 3 Mana, due to the number of cheap cards that most Rogue decks play. It can also be a gamebreaking card when played as 10/10 or bigger in the very early turns of the game. Counterfeit Coin, , , and are 0-Mana cards which are all regularly used to power up Edwin. Rogue decks also play multiple 1-Drops, which means that an enormous early Edwin is not a rare sight.,
Edwin VanCleef is a stable card in Constructed Rogue decks. Nearly all Rogue decks contain 0-Mana spells, as well as 1-Mana minions such as Fire Fly and . On top of that, many Rogue decks make use of cheap spells to activate cards like Vilespine Slayer and , which means that Edwin becomes a natural fit in those decks.
Edwin is a good card in Arena, as it will usually be playable as a 4/4 for 3 Mana. At that cost, it represents a slightly above average card, but there will also be occasions when it is significantly bigger than 4/4, and win a game that you may otherwise have lost.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck